Chance of Another Shut-Down

Even with the real (low) numbers of mortaility and the highly suspect point of comorbidities, such as advanced geriatric age, obesity, hypertension, etc., being more aware, the media and politicians are still setting us up psychologically for another shut down when flu season comes back in the Fall. I can't believe they have the audacity to do this, but there's a narrative here that the shutdowns worked in stopping deaths (probably not true) and that they were originally ordered to prevent infections (also not true; it was to flatten the curve.)
What do you think will happen in Fall?

I don't know what it's like where you are, but things are only ramping up here.
Today, for the first time since this began, my local grocery had a sign posted out front requiring everyone to wear a mask if they enter.
I was at another store meeting a friend and there was a cop at the entrance wearing a mask.
I ignored it but I was the only one in the store, and I will carry a mask the next time I go.

It's 85 degrees here today and almost everyone on the sidewalk is walking around masked.
They are cancelling schools in Fall.
I don't think there will be a second shut down. I think they will tighten the screws on this one.

Sure, you could say assume since the curve was flattened, which means all the sickness that was supposed to happen last month was pushed into this month, that we are about to see even more sickness. Or they could just go with some other insane theory.

Don't try to use any logic or reasoning to predict what will happen next. Nothing they have done so far made any sense. And they have shown a willingness to completely contradict prior statements (like masks make you sick vs masks are required).

ABeast

Sparrow
Don't try to use any logic or reasoning to predict what will happen next. Nothing they have done so far made any sense. And they have shown a willingness to completely contradict prior statements (like masks make you sick vs masks are required).
This is my experience too in NYS. The issue is 100% emotional, people are barely clinging to sanity and they can be easily played. On the other hand many are coming out of it too, but they are willing to play along with the pandemic pantomime. I think that it's easy to just comply with the mask, ect., and not realize that you are contributing to a something that is very dangerous. When you have a mental illness developing in someone (like what we are seeing on a macro scale) you can't just play along with them. You have to resist the behavior that reinforces the psychosis or it gets worse fast and might not get better without hard work.

Hindu Man

Sparrow
There will be a second (and maybe 3rd and 4th) wave as well. I do not know about another shutdown or semi-shutdown.

I think Fall 2020/Winter 2021 will be rough period for all :(...hope I'm wrong. Bad times ahead.

The odds of another shutdown are roughly 100%. I’ve been saying on YouTube every couple of videos that people should enjoy every single moment of fellowship and pseudo-freedom we get, while understanding ahead of time that it isn’t going to last. Part of the humiliation ritual is to give you hope and take it away again, so expect it instead of being disappointed and heartbroken later. The precedent has been set that the whole world will comply with Doom Virus narratives no matter how absurd and unscientific they may be. So even if there’s a “cure” tomorrow, they can do another Doom Hoax next week and still get their desired effect.

They cannot break you if you know what they’re doing; it’s only when you take any of this seriously that the emotional and psychological toll becomes real. You are being ritually humiliated by some of the lowest and most corrupt people on Earth, who have been given power by satan to rule over you for a short time. None of them is worth taking seriously. Don’t buy into any aspect of what they’re telling you - ever - and keep your mind focused on God and His Word instead. No matter what they do, they cannot take God from you.

“With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” - Psalm 16

nordle

>90%. As soon as the whole thing opens up, I will be legging it to the countryside. To the mountain or a rural location beside the seaside. A small beach town somewhere in southern Europe. For sure there will be future lockdowns, so I am going to relocate to somewhere away from the cities. There's nothing in the big cities for me now, especially with the chance that I can get locked down in an urban area. My family in rural Ireland are having a great time, going out on boats in the lake, cycling in empty forest parks, farming, fishing, planting trees and walking the dog.

Most likely the apparent lull is from: lockdown policies working, masks/social distancing, the stronger late-spring sun, pollen in the air making it more difficult for respiratory globules to travel.

I suspect the lull to last the summer. People will get cocky and towards the fall there will be a huge explosion.

Cities will be a terrible place to be. Nothing to do the entire winter. NYC - terrible parks, no way to meet hot girls, no music events, etc.

I'll be moving out after my lease ends in September.

Hindu Man

Sparrow
NYC - terrible parks, no way to meet hot girls, no music events, etc.
NYC (and maybe Miami too) are the last two American cities with 'genuinely' hot girls. I miss the good ol' days of running street/day game in NYC.

Trying to pick up girls in the subway was both hilarious and exhilarating -- the adrenaline that I would get, especially during rush hour. NYC won't be safe for a very long time. I think NYC may recover sometime in 2022. Girls are the only thing I like about NYC; I hate it otherwise.

Miami has a lot of hot girls but I found street/day game to be quite challenging--if you are not fluent in Spanish. But its still better than 99.9999% of the U.S. for trying to pick up girls. Latinas have be the most open-minded race in America.

Last edited:

ginsu

Sparrow
There is no reason to doubt bill gates and the media, we should take their words seriously by now. this man has a crystal ball that predicts the future. Or maybe they're just running the show so that's why they know what's coming. The posters above prove how effective and already accepted these visions of bill are for the future as even in this forum we accept his words as fact. He has been warning ( more like threatening ) about 2nd wave and more lockdowns for a while if people dared to resume economic activities and life again. I think these riots are partly used as a way to smooth over the resistance against the corona story and get a bit more time to normalize mask wearing etc while the normies are distracted by the latest news. until it's time to play up a new outbreak or release the more dangerous strain. Which will be explained as a mutation that was caused by selfish ( mostly white, who always ruin it for the rest) people that just had to go to the beach again in the summer and couldn't simply stay inside to save lives from their couch watching Netflix like bill told us. Everytime you go outside you need to feel responsible for the death of a granny. How dare You wanting to live life like a normal human being. Anyway excellent plan to move to rural areas when there is still a window of opportunity.

NYC (and maybe Miami too) are the last two American cities with 'genuinely' hot girls. I miss the good ol' days of running street/day game in NYC.

Trying to pick up girls in the subway was both hilarious and exhilarating -- the adrenaline that I would get, especially during rush hour. NYC won't be safe for a very long time. I think NYC may recover sometime in 2022. Girls are the only thing I like about NYC; I hate it otherwise.

Miami has a lot of hot girls but I found street/day game to be quite challenging--if you are not fluent in Spanish. But its still better than 99.9999% of the U.S. for trying to pick up girls. Latinas have be the most open-minded race in America.
What was street game like in those cities and when? I have had some lmited experience in those locales, women negative attitudes are as comsurate as their beauty. What would you do?