Change to "Civil Strife" and "News" subforums

Roosh

Cardinal
With Joe Biden as President, I don't expect any BLM riots for the foreseeable future, meaning that we don't need a dedicated Civil Strife subforum. Here are changes I've made:

1. I created a News category under current events.

2. The first news category is "Breaking". This is for breaking news (important, urgent, critical).

3. The second news category is "United States". This is for USA news that leans more towards protests, small-scale violence, and revolutionary/communist actions. For news stories that are about culture degradations or trends, use the Culture subforum.

4. The third news category is "International". This is for general international news that is not culturally based. I'm not sure we'll have a need for this subforum but we'll give it a try.

DSW-ESQ

Chicken
Antifa and BLM have ramped up attacks/chaos in NYC and Seattle in particular... never stopped in Portland... PS- Even sacked the original Starbucks in Seattle a few days ago...

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Antifa and BLM have ramped up attacks/chaos in NYC and Seattle in particular... never stopped in Portland... PS- Even sacked the original Starbucks in Seattle a few days ago...

Having lived in that part of the country I think there's a fundamental difference between BLAMTIFA there and elsewhere, namely that the PNW thugs are true believers (as opposed to paid goons) and therefore harder for the powers that be to control. It's also a fairly isolated part of the country--Portland and Seattle are a good 6-8 hour drive from any other major population center in the US aside from one another--so it's a lot easier for the media to get away with ignoring the violence up there than it would be in the northeast, California, Chicago, etc.