CHAZ - Capital Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I'm just surprised no one has been electrocuted from trying to pull wiring out of the walls.

Are they going through public records, trashing over a century of documents? Popping every safe they can find? The cleanup from this will be unbelievable - and I guarantee they ask for Mexicans to do it.

^ Fixed

La Águila Negra

Woodpecker
If you want to insult the Chinese, by all means call them a "Brown nation." Imagine not knowing Asians are yellow in 2020?
My thoughts exactly

But then again this is for domestic consumption.

They need to hold that artificial brown/black PoC (as opposed to wypipo) placard together just a little bit longer to tear down everything related to and build by White America

AOC comment about Hispanics being black should be seen in that light too

Whenever the hyenas are done feasting on the corpse of White America they'll fall out faster than a leaf turns in the wind

Peacock
Gold Member
^ FYI Vlad the "resize picture" feature is one of the coolest items on this new board, just sayin tovarich! ;)

I know, it's just that I didn't know the dimensions of the image.

Let me see if there's an option to change it by percentage...

Ok that works. It seems that if you change the width, it changes the height automatically.

Ironside

Sparrow
The mayor wants to close it down now that she realizes what a public relations disaster it is. (Businesses and jobs will be leaving the city.)

Also, based on the one death in CHOP being a black person (100%), by their own standards CHOP is systemically racist.:hmm:
She wants to close it down because it's becoming a nightmare for the left hodgepodge 'unite' cause. There were no Waffen SS divisions with bayonets fixed that charged in blaring Deutchland Uber Alles and so within 2 weeks not only did it devolve into utter chaos (even with material support like cleaning and supplies + the power still being on), but it almost immediately started to devolve into tribalism. The normal white citizens there were absolutely terrorized, and brutally so, but they want to shut it down because they've pumped so much propaganda into the black community that they are literally starting a mini race war within the left. BLM and Antifa have friendly fire damage that goes on which is acceptable while they have a common goal and purpose, and a visible target (ie, infrastructure, businesses, police, etc). Except when they take control of a place and force the police out and destroy the infrastructure and businesses there, they very quickly start cannibalizing each other. Antifa has the organization and funding to de-escelate such conflict, but the white normies that are part of the movement are being targetted, and they don't want them receiving mass redpills in the form of robbings and violence.
That's why you have a hyper-leftist moving to end it. Not because they suddenly want to restore law and order and whatnot, but because if left on its own it will start an unfixable rift and division within the left.

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Not because they suddenly want to restore law and order and whatnot, but because if left on its own it will start an unfixable rift and division within the left.
This internal war is happening, too. A lot of the protest movement is tied into the phenomenon of the “pets” turning against their masters in the Democrat party. Consider that in the past, police unions would have been allies of the Democrats.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
I know, it's just that I didn't know the dimensions of the image.

Let me see if there's an option to change it by percentage...

Ok that works. It seems that if you change the width, it changes the height automatically.
You don't have to change the width by typing, you can just click on the picture you're posting and change the size by moving its corner border before publishing.

Easy_C

Crow
She wants to close it down because it's becoming a nightmare for the left hodgepodge 'unite' cause. There were no Waffen SS divisions with bayonets fixed that charged in blaring Deutchland Uber Alles and so within 2 weeks not only did it devolve into utter chaos (even with material support like cleaning and supplies + the power still being on), but it almost immediately started to devolve into tribalism. The normal white citizens there were absolutely terrorized, and brutally so, but they want to shut it down because they've pumped so much propaganda into the black community that they are literally starting a mini race war within the left. BLM and Antifa have friendly fire damage that goes on which is acceptable while they have a common goal and purpose, and a visible target (ie, infrastructure, businesses, police, etc). Except when they take control of a place and force the police out and destroy the infrastructure and businesses there, they very quickly start cannibalizing each other. Antifa has the organization and funding to de-escelate such conflict, but the white normies that are part of the movement are being targetted, and they don't want them receiving mass redpills in the form of robbings and violence.
That's why you have a hyper-leftist moving to end it. Not because they suddenly want to restore law and order and whatnot, but because if left on its own it will start an unfixable rift and division within the left.

That's why the winning strategy is now easily apparent if the left tries to instigate a civil conflict. It's blatantly apparent that the rainbow coalition doesn't translate to a consistent solidarity or teamwork between factions because in most major cities they immediately started infighting between every different identity group with blacks attacking white SJWs, hispanics attacking blacks, and Muslims defending their own turf.

The solution is to shut down supply chains and mobility into or out of major leftist urban areas and this is exceptionally easy to do. Once that happens and they become hungry their various groups will almost certainly immediately start fighting each other over resources.

The ironic thing about the businesses being affected in Capitol Hill is that most are very liberal hipster restaurants and boutiques that hang rainbow flags in their windows. There are several gay clubs and bars in that immediate vicinity. The crosswalks are rainbows for crying out loud lol.

The protesters are too stupid to realize they are hurting the very people who would otherwise support them and donate cash.