CHAZ - Capital Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle

Ironside

Sparrow
That's why the winning strategy is now easily apparent if the left tries to instigate a civil conflict. It's blatantly apparent that the rainbow coalition doesn't translate to a consistent solidarity or teamwork between factions because in most major cities they immediately started infighting between every different identity group with blacks attacking white SJWs, hispanics attacking blacks, and Muslims defending their own turf.

The solution is to shut down supply chains and mobility into or out of major leftist urban areas and this is exceptionally easy to do. Once that happens and they become hungry their various groups will almost certainly immediately start fighting each other over resources.
Correct. The winning strategy is not to organize into 1,000 man battalions and wade into this mess...it's to recognize that the system and state itself is against you, but small groups can disrupt major urban areas fairly easily.
The main point is to hammer home to the 'normies' that their opponents are not 'democrats' they are Bolsheviks. And once that lodges in their brain, they will stop thinking in terms of 'post frogs and own the libs' and start thinking in terms of 'holy shit Bolsheviks would flay the skins off their enemies and bury them alive'.

Wouldn't it be funny if they really got into the gardening thing and before you know it they're in touch with the land and yearn for traditional values.

If I was president, here's what I'd do :

I'd take an area of land that is barely inhabited (i.e. a county), maybe with some natural resources, and I'd demolish all signs of human habitation, and I'd pay off everyone that lives there to leave. Then I'd build a beautiful wall around the whole area. Then I'd round up all lefties and put them there. I'd give them basic tools and seeds, and that would be where they'd live.

That way, they'd be free of normal people and they'd get what they want. No more arguing, no more yearning for utopia. The only conditions are that they can't leave until they're strong enough to conquer their way out, and they get to create their utopia starting from the stone age. And there would be no intervention but they'd be observed and studied so people can see what happens when lefties actually get what they want, but not on terms that they expected. I wonder if natural roles would be the order of the day, or if they know something we don't.

Poontang for president.

Ironside

Sparrow
Wouldn't it be funny if they really got into the gardening thing and before you know it they're in touch with the land and yearn for traditional values.

If I was president, here's what I'd do :

I'd take an area of land that is barely inhabited (i.e. a county), maybe with some natural resources, and I'd demolish all signs of human habitation, and I'd pay off everyone that lives there to leave. Then I'd build a beautiful wall around the whole area. Then I'd round up all lefties and put them there. I'd give them basic tools and seeds, and that would be where they'd live.

That way, they'd be free of normal people and they'd get what they want. No more arguing, no more yearning for utopia. The only conditions are that they can't leave until they're strong enough to conquer their way out, and they get to create their utopia starting from the stone age. And there would be no intervention but they'd be observed and studied so people can see what happens when lefties actually get what they want, but not on terms that they expected. I wonder if natural roles would be the order of the day, or if they know something we don't.

Poontang for president.
The problem is that you think you're dealing with rational people, or even just 'normies'. You are not. You are dealing with hardcore religious fanatics. You can propose building stuff for them and providing everything they want and they will refuse because you are a heretic and everything you supply and advocate for (even if it helps them, ESPECIALLY if it helps them) is heresy.
'If we just like...provided housing and outreach programs to these lads that call themselves 'Inquisitors' they'll surely see our side. I mean, how silly are what they are saying, these Spanish descended Inquisitors. No doubt they are just some nonsensical faction that people will dismiss, never written about or discussed in the future, right?'

The problem is that you think you're dealing with rational people, or even just 'normies'. You are not. You are dealing with hardcore religious fanatics. You can propose building stuff for them and providing everything they want and they will refuse because you are a heretic and everything you supply and advocate for (even if it helps them, ESPECIALLY if it helps them) is heresy.
'If we just like...provided housing and outreach programs to these lads that call themselves 'Inquisitors' they'll surely see our side. I mean, how silly are what they are saying, these Spanish descended Inquisitors. No doubt they are just some nonsensical faction that people will dismiss, never written about or discussed in the future, right?'
I never said I'd build anything for them or help them (the wall would be just to keep them in their prison). I'd just give them enough to get started so normal people can watch how they get on. Then again I'd be just as happy to put them in there with nothing. It would be a means to get them out the way while getting some entertainment.

Ironside

Sparrow
I never said I'd build anything for them or help them (the wall would be just to keep them in their prison). I'd just give them enough to get started so normal people can watch how they get on. Then again I'd be just as happy to put them in there with nothing. It would be a means to get them out the way while getting some entertainment.
No they'd just kill you. I don't think you understand how fanatically idiotic these people are. They are ISIS/Inquisition/Mossad/CHEKA/Gestapo on fucking crack. The people sitting there being like 'oh haha they are soyboys', yeah, they're physically weak. But they are next level religious fanatics. If you stood across from them and threw up a Roman salute, they would throw themselves into the grand canyon to make a bridge out of their bodies so that the rear members could clamor over them to kill you. 20,000 people died? 40,000 people died? 100,000 people died? A worthy sacrifice for 'equality'. These people are literally insane.

Easy_C

Crow
Well...that's hypothetical.

What's actually happened is that when they push outside the cities they get met with groups of armed citizens and back down REAL quick.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Well...that's hypothetical.

What's actually happened is that when they push outside the cities they get met with groups of armed citizens and back down REAL quick.
Thus far.

Critical mass is an ugly thing, though. Right now they're like curious George, wandering around and seeing what they can get away with. But when it becomes clear that they're not going to be arrested or prosecuted for anything they do then it will be Planet of the Apes. They'll start to organise proper BLMA field units and overwhelm the half-hearted resistance the suburbanites offer. After they make a brutal example of a few districts then the rest will surrender in the hope of receiving merciful treatment.

Suburbanites can defend against small numbers of skirmishers but they're too spread out and frankly too pussy to do much if a war-mob of 200 BLMA psychopaths rolls into the area, and by that stage they will be graciously armed by the deep state with the automatic rifles and sub-guns everyone thought were being stacked for run at federal tyranny under Obama.

They can lay functional siege to a neighborhood by using roaming death squads in civillian vehicles that target vehicles entering or leaving the protected area to go to work. Or they can just wait 'til nightfall and start burning stuff.

The ugly reality is that a civilian self defence model is useless in the face of a determined military style attack, even if that military is filled with dirt-stupid orcs and drug addled anarchists. Unless your force is wiling to pursue or even ambush enemy forces outside of your technical domain (totally illegal) then you will simply be worn down, picked off and then overwhelmed at a time of your enemy's choosing.

How many suburbanites are willing to go hunting orcs on the open range to prevent them mobbing the home turf?

<1%

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
Australia isn't the US. Without getting into specifics....yes, there are some indications that they're willing to pursue here because I know about areas where it's happened. I understand your instinct is to immediately push to the blackest and bleakest outlook possible but you've already said "whites will never organize" and when it turned out that they did organize very quickly we're now backtracking saying "well, but they aren't going to be aggressive like that".

I mean in some of these areas that I'm familiar with people have absolutely no problem dealing with issues like a burglary by means that don't involve calling the cops. I'd refer you to some other posters here who have discussed comparisons to Afghanistan at length and we already have some examples here in the US in the form of where drug growing operations in the US were (because they weren't "sanctioned" operations like the cartels) met with everything the government could bring to bear against them short of a full military deployment and still got the better of the situation to the point that boobytraps around drug operations were the leading cause of law enforcement deaths for a long time.

Last edited:

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
Thus far.

Critical mass is an ugly thing, though. Right now they're like curious George, wandering around and seeing what they can get away with. But when it becomes clear that they're not going to be arrested or prosecuted for anything they do then it will be Planet of the Apes. They'll start to organise proper BLMA field units and overwhelm the half-hearted resistance the suburbanites offer. After they make a brutal example of a few districts then the rest will surrender in the hope of receiving merciful treatment.

Suburbanites can defend against small numbers of skirmishers but they're too spread out and frankly too pussy to do much if a war-mob of 200 BLMA psychopaths rolls into the area, and by that stage they will be graciously armed by the deep state with the automatic rifles and sub-guns everyone thought were being stacked for run at federal tyranny under Obama.

They can lay functional siege to a neighborhood by using roaming death squads in civillian vehicles that target vehicles entering or leaving the protected area to go to work. Or they can just wait 'til nightfall and start burning stuff.

The ugly reality is that a civilian self defence model is useless in the face of a determined military style attack, even if that military is filled with dirt-stupid orcs and drug addled anarchists. Unless your force is wiling to pursue or even ambush enemy forces outside of your technical domain (totally illegal) then you will simply be worn down, picked off and then overwhelmed at a time of your enemy's choosing.

How many suburbanites are willing to go hunting orcs on the open range to prevent them mobbing the home turf?

<1%
Not all suburbs are alike in America. The suburbs of cities that are located in the more Red leaning / gun friendly states of America still have plenty of gun owners in the burbs ready to fire back at hostile intruders. The suburbs of cities in stricter / Blue states would definitely be more screwed if the mobs invade.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Thus far.

<1%
Its a worrying prospect. At he end of the day whomever has the deep state behind them holds all the cards. If black and antifa mobs go on an urban assault and a few white suburbanites happen to take out some frenzied Orcs, when the dust settles the rioters get off and the full force of the law and media is applied to John and Bob smith defending themselves. This is what mostly scares people. This why we are left impotent to the situation.

Early 2000's Sydney Australia we had a situation where Lebanese gangs/communities running through eastern Sydney communities systematically destroying property and looking for 'Aussie' skulls to cave in was swept under the rug. The media and law enforcement instead targeted Anglo Australians as hate criminals for protesting the Lebanese gangs bashing lifesavers and generally fucking up their sea side community. Their identities were laid bare and Lebanese criminals and nationalists targeted and harassed them to the point some committed suicide.

As the (((cultural Marxist))) anti white system grows stronger so will the boldness of their Orcs.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
^Which is why Trump's pathetic inability to clean out the alphabet soup agencies or at least blunt their ability to tyrannize Red America will ultimately spell inevitable tyranny or civil war. Take a look at the ATF. It's an organisation custom built to tyrannize Red America. If they could have gotten away with it they wouldn't have bothered with the pretense of the "A" and the "T", and it's well known as the branch to seek entry to in order to bust Red American skulls and prove yourself as a reliable mercenary for the deep state.

Because of Trump's failure Red America is about to be consigned to a regional mix of total anarcho-tyranny and something resembling the Irish Troubles where whites attempt to make the squeeze harder than the juice is worth or at least keep the orcs out of their regions by entirely extra-legal means, which will be the only means left to them.

Speaking of orcs. I'm not insensitive to the fact that there are many good black people, some even who wish to fight this madness on the side of what will be a predominantly white resistance. However. Whites are robbed of their spirit when they're forced to add *long-winded mealy mouthed placation to every sentence wherein they wish to discuss the troubles with blacks.

*(of course, this doesn't apply to all blacks, obviously, there are alot of good blacks but it's impossible to ignore the blah blah blah)

I mentioned the other day that in Africa there are different tribal ethnicities that are more prone to uncivilised behavior than others who are closer to European levels of civility, and that even in modern day America you can almost guess the level of threat a particular black person poses simply by their physiognomy. So in my opinion using a recent and fairly well known historical event we can easily break down some terminology to make a distinction between goodblacks and badblacks.

I'm going to start referring to badblacks as Hutus precisely because it delineates the concept of agressor blacks and victim blacks where terms like orcs or dindus or joggers have no inferred antithesis among the same racial spectrum. That is to say, a goodblack can reasonably take offence to someone calling a badblack an orc because he at least suspects that the person calling the badblack an orc makes no distinction between badblacks and goodblacks.

The Hutus bear the physiognomy of dangerous blacks which they demonstrated aptly during the Rwanda Genocide and invoking that title for badblacks automatically infers you recognise the difference. It also places Leftists in the position of defending a peoples that are genocidal against other blacks. I think the idea has merit and perhaps if @Roosh were to use the terminology in one of his streams it might catch on and really make a difference in the dialogue on the right. One can only hope. If for some reason I'm way out of whack on this then feel free to let me know. I know it's a crude analogy and there's a lot of history behind the Hutu/Tutsi genocide but as a broad stroke I think it could be remarkably effective.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Australia isn't the US. Without getting into specifics....yes, there are some indications that they're willing to pursue here because I know about areas where it's happened. I understand your instinct is to immediately push to the blackest and bleakest outlook possible but you've already said "whites will never organize" and when it turned out that they did organize very quickly we're now backtracking saying "well, but they aren't going to be aggressive like that".

I mean in some of these areas that I'm familiar with people have absolutely no problem dealing with issues like a burglary by means that don't involve calling the cops. I'd refer you to some other posters here who have discussed comparisons to Afghanistan at length and we already have some examples here in the US in the form of where drug growing operations in the US were (because they weren't "sanctioned" operations like the cartels) met with everything the government could bring to bear against them short of a full military deployment and still got the better of the situation to the point that boobytraps around drug operations were the leading cause of law enforcement deaths for a long time.
IIRC you're a military man so I would think you'd have a higher bar for "organised" than a bunch of people blocking a road and standing around with guns. If you were planning a raid in Afghanistan and your CO asked you if the local goatherders blockading a road were "organised or not" then unless they had at a bare minimum a COC then you would say "no, they are a disorganized rabble".

I absolutely agree that some districts will organise better than others, but the sad irony is that the ones most likely to organise will be the ones in areas that least need to. I'm not blackpilling here. I'm making sure people know what they're going to be dealing with going forward. Again, as a military man I'm sure you'd agree that detailed threat analysis and mission planning is the very opposite of white-pilling. You routinely have to consider the worst possible scenario and plan for it, for reasons not the least of which is that you have to be able to determine if a mission is even viable at all, or at least be able to weigh the threat against the stakes.

S&B is correct that the people with the state against them are in a very poor position. Let's say you mange to get your RWDS numbering four together and take out the Hutus doing drive-bys on on the edges of your suburb. How many of your team have families? How many have a wife that will crack under pressure when the cops put her in a questioning room for 18 sleepless hours. How many Karens are there in your street who are willing to go to the authorities because "I just want things to go back to the way they were before..." How will you deal with your kids being taken by CPS on the mere suspicion that you're part of a militant right wing group? What are you going to do when the cops turn up with a warrant to search your house and seize all the firearms? What if they plant drugs and haul you away to do a decade in the clink?

The answer to this question is simple and ugly. As S&B indicated, if you're not willing to make your suburb a no-go zone to the cops themselves then you are ripe for the picking. This is what anarcho-tyranny is all about. This is the whole point of it. You can't kill the commies and the Hutus and then co-operate with the totalitarian authorities. They will destroy you utterly, be they local police, state police or the feds themselves, and then they will literally watch and laugh while the commies and the Hutus make an example of your suburb in your absence.

One antifa aggressor shot in clear self defense. Shooter arrested. Entire RW defense squad disarmed. Now imagine how this is going to play out under an openly hostile government where you will be disarmed, handcuffed and then left for the mob.

You can be in a Red area with a loyal state and local police but you still have to be utterly hostile to any federal authorities to the point where your whole neighborhood has to be ready to throw down and risk life in jail when some feebs turn up with the local CPS to take your kids.

If the local authorities are not 100% loyal then your options are reduced to either creating a no-go zone or running black ops with opsec so ridiculously secure your own wives didn't know what you were up to.

A bunch of guys parking their cars in the middle of the road and standing around with guns?

Get ready to get wrecked.

You are looking down the barrel of a decade long pogrom backed by the full weight of the (((federal government))). Not some temporary state of local disorder where you can shoot the marauding Hutus then let a court sort it out while you go back to your 9 to 5.

p.s. If you're ex-military then you've probably taken this stuff into consideration but perhaps you don't realise that for Joe Sixpack ALL of this stuff is going to come completely out of left field.

Last edited:

Garuda

Woodpecker
Interesting about that Australia situation. It would have been better to go to the outback and collect all the poisonous animals you could for natural property protection.

The ironic thing about the businesses being affected in Capitol Hill is that most are very liberal hipster restaurants and boutiques that hang rainbow flags in their windows. There are several gay clubs and bars in that immediate vicinity. The crosswalks are rainbows for crying out loud lol.

The protesters are too stupid to realize they are hurting the very people who would otherwise support them and donate cash.
It's literally "Get woke and go broke." in action.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Lenny so many of your recent posts are way off base and quite frankly unnecessary. Although you're not stateside you see the same videos that we do. Who makes up the majority of these non-looting politically-centered riots? White, limp-wristed AntiFags. I see blacks for the most part in looting videos and then in the occasional black on white harassment video. I say this because I go through areas with significant black populations and have not had any problems. Smile, say hi, even ask for a light. Could that change tomorrow? Sure, but so far what I see with my own eyes differs completely from that of the internet.

Regarding your paramilitary scenario of roaming around the suburbs, a surprisingly large number of people here have the equipment, training, and battle plan in their neighborhoods for such a thing - even without it actually occurring and with the small probability of it playing out. I'm talking multiple firearms, tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition, designated kill boxes, etc. Not a majority of people, but more than one would expect (and far more compared to any other country) and that number is increasing based on what is happening. I might have happened to have a casual conversation with someone I never met about this very subject the other day - and guess what, they might have been black too!

AntiFag henchman are not willing to do what you are proposing, plain and simple. They are limp wristed cretin that have not faced any resistance. We are talking about the equivalent of going door to door in Iraq not knowing if you're gonna get your head blown off by an AK-47 - just change the numbers and the letters. I would give black gang bangers a little more credit but they will back off once they realize the same.

No one is willing to go after AntiFags because of the legal ramifications yes. But do you seriously believe when faced with a life or death home invasion that Americans will care about legal ramifications? They will not. Sure there might be pockets of blue suburbs where people actually register their little handgun or don't have any, and yes these areas might fall in such a scenario, but word spreads quickly even with censorship. I should also mention that no one is trying to "lead an offensive" into the inner city because 1) it is idiotic (didn't you say a month or so ago that such a thing would be ridiculous and one should focus on protecting their own?) and 2) it is almost a different world that people have no need of going except to hit the bars or a nice restaurant for date night.

This also goes without mentioning the bubbling anger within the ranks of the US military. I'm talking fury. We've seen walk offs from targeted police departments. I would expect the same from the military and probably with larger numbers. The military in its current form will not lead or perform such a task. But perhaps that's the intent. However, I nor anyone else can envision AntiFag/black gang banger types being brought to the same proficiency and literally swapping places with current service members. These types by definition do not have the discipline or fortitude to do anything - which is why they are doing what they're doing.

My recommendation is to give the internet/forum a rest for a bit. These times are hard on all of us but giving this a break does wonders.