CHAZ - Capital Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle

bucky

Pelican
Right-Wing "violence" is because of hate and goes in the statistics even though it's usually nothing serious. Left-Wing violence is real but doesn't get counted because they do it for love, I guess.
I think this is why leftists and goodwhites absolutely refuse to accept that the Bolsheviks were worse than the Nazis, in spite of the former's body count being objectively vastly higher. The Nazis killed people because of racism. Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, Beria, etc. were doing it to help out the working people.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Watch gunshots interrupt interview inside activist-run CHAZ enclave in Seattle amid reports of ‘active shooter’

Several gunshots were heard during the taping of an interview inside the activist-held Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ/CHOP) in Seattle, Washington. The area has seen several shootings in recent weeks.

A video posted on social media shows an interview being conducted inside CHAZ. Suddenly, what appears to be gunfire is heard in the background. “That’s not a firework,” the person being interviewed says. Several people are then seen running down the street.

Reports indicate there is an “active shooter” in the area. Videos from the scene show people hiding in panic.

Some were filmed arming themselves and going to search for the attacker.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The first guy that survived being shot in the CHAZ has gotten on script and now claims that the shooters were "KKK or Proudboys or something".

I doubt he's even ideologically motivated. His gofundme is simply going to fill up a lot faster being a "victim of white supremacists" rather than simply being shot by another dindu.

This just in:

CHAZ security forces now have a superior negro kill rate AND innocent bystander kill rate per incident to every law enforcement agency in the entire country.

You can see the silver SUV go by and then likely long after it's gone the white jeep gets lit up by the armed retards (somewhere off-camera, but the gunshots are audible). You can hear the initial gunshots that either kill the driver or cause him to veer and crash the car, then almost a dozen more shots are heard, targeted against the unarmed people in the immobile car.

Last edited:

bucky

Pelican
The first guy that survived being shot in the CHAZ has gotten on script and now claims that the shooters were "KKK or Proudboys or something".

I doubt he's even ideologically motivated. His gofundme is simply going to fill up a lot faster being a "victim of white supremacists" rather than simply being shot by another dindu.

This just in:

CHAZ security forces now have a superior negro kill rate AND innocent bystander kill rate per incident to every law enforcement agency in the entire country.

You can see the silver SUV go by and then likely long after it's gone the white jeep gets lit up by the armed retards (somewhere off-camera, but the gunshots are audible). You can hear the initial gunshots that either kill the driver or cause him to veer and crash the car, then almost a dozen more shots are heard, targeted against the unarmed people in the immobile car.
You knew that regardless of reality, these drive bys were going to get blamed on "white supremacists." That's a given, and good enough for the MSM and the goodwhites, which is all that really matters.

Revenge of the CIS played a clip the other day from a drive by at a vigil in Atlanta. The girl who got hit clearly describes the shooter as a "black guy in a white tanktop." The bystanders respond "So, it was a whiteboy" and within a minute that spreads through the crowd and the shooter had changed race, in spite of the fact that there was not a while male anywhere in sight.

If I can find it, I'll post it later.

TigOlBitties

Kingfisher
I was downtown yesterday. Even ignoring that there were riots, it is a shithole in general. People camping out on the sidewalks, the smell of urine, trash all over, you have to watch where you walk in case of shit or needles on the ground, boarded up businesses, BLM graffiti, people clearly on drugs and sometimes doing it out in the open. Capitol Hill sounds like it's even worse, and some of this is even in better neighborhoods.

I've been trying to focus on the positives of Seattle these last few months, but this is no way to live life. The people here are insane for enabling this. Then you have to factor in the insane cost of living to live in third world conditions. It feels good to finally make the decision to leave.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
You knew that regardless of reality, these drive bys were going to get blamed on "white supremacists." That's a given, and good enough for the MSM and the goodwhites, which is all that really matters.

Revenge of the CIS played a clip the other day from a drive by at a vigil in Atlanta. The girl who got hit clearly describes the shooter as a "black guy in a white tanktop." The bystanders respond "So, it was a whiteboy" and within a minute that spreads through the crowd and the shooter had changed race, in spite of the fact that there was not a while male anywhere in sight.

If I can find it, I'll post it later.
As I said a couple of weeks back. We are entering into an era of extreme disinformation. I was referring at the time to the pictures of cops near boxes of broken bricks noting that two people could post the same picture, one claiming the cops were dropping the bricks off and one claiming they were picking them up, and that virtually everyone would immediately believe the narrative that suited their biases without a second thought.

I saw the video you're talking about and what you're describing is actually worse than I initially thought. Predetermination of reality we could call it, I suppose. The people there are so deeply indoctrinated that they will predetermine reality to meet their indoctrination and subconsciously ignore all evidence to the contrary.

"It was a black man in a white shirt."

"You hear that everyone? It was a black man that a white shot!"

And the disturbing thing is that it's not like Chinese whispers. It's not one guy passing on bad info to a lot of otherwise sane and rational people. Everyone within earshot hears it the same way he did. "It was a black man that a white shot!"

Granted, predetermination of reality is something everyone does all the time to some extent. When you see someone dressed like a Bekky you will actually perceive them to be acting like a Bekky even when that's not the case. But objective reality generally asserts itself enough that we will decline to live in a total bubble of delusion because invariably there are too many consequences for doing that (insanity in some cases).

But when predetermination of reality reaches a critical mass in a crowd then you are in for some very rough times, because there is nobody left to check the individual on his bullshit, so not only does it fester, it feeds on other people's delusions and gains critical mass until people start believing things like this:

And believe it they will, despite the evidence to the contrary being legion, the next time a black guy rolls through a crowd and opens fire they will honestly see a white guy wearing a crappy mask.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
As I said a couple of weeks back. We are entering into an era of extreme disinformation. I was referring at the time to the pictures of cops near boxes of broken bricks noting that two people could post the same picture, one claiming the cops were dropping the bricks off and one claiming they were picking them up, and that virtually everyone would immediately believe the narrative that suited their biases without a second thought.

I saw the video you're talking about and what you're describing is actually worse than I initially thought. Predetermination of reality we could call it, I suppose. The people there are so deeply indoctrinated that they will predetermine reality to meet their indoctrination and subconsciously ignore all evidence to the contrary.
I noticed the same thing on a liberal Twitter feed right after the recent shooting in the park. All the initial news reports stated that a homeless person had returned to the park with a firearm and began shooting. Yet, everyone on this liberal Twitter feed were absolutely adamant that it was either a white power group or cops, despite even a shred of evidence in support and completely contrary to all news reports. It was truly bizarre.

bucky

Pelican

And the disturbing thing is that it's not like Chinese whispers. It's not one guy passing on bad info to a lot of otherwise sane and rational people. Everyone within earshot hears it the same way he did. "It was a black man that a white shot!"

Granted, predetermination of reality is something everyone does all the time to some extent. When you see someone dressed like a Bekky you will actually perceive them to be acting like a Bekky even when that's not the case. But objective reality generally asserts itself enough that we will decline to live in a total bubble of delusion because invariably there are too many consequences for doing that (insanity in some cases).

But when predetermination of reality reaches a critical mass in a crowd then you are in for some very rough times, because there is nobody left to check the individual on his bullshit, so not only does it fester, it feeds on other people's delusions and gains critical mass until people start believing things like this:

And believe it they will, despite the evidence to the contrary being legion, the next time a black guy rolls through a crowd and opens fire they will honestly see a white guy wearing a crappy mask.
Well that explains all the silicon mask stores that have suddenly appeared in my area.

Doubtless the murder rate in my wife's country is also among the highest in the world due to dastardly white supremacists in silicon masks just trying to make the local guys look bad.

I was downtown yesterday. Even ignoring that there were riots, it is a shithole in general. People camping out on the sidewalks, the smell of urine, trash all over, you have to watch where you walk in case of shit or needles on the ground, boarded up businesses, BLM graffiti, people clearly on drugs and sometimes doing it out in the open. Capitol Hill sounds like it's even worse, and some of this is even in better neighborhoods.

I've been trying to focus on the positives of Seattle these last few months, but this is no way to live life. The people here are insane for enabling this. Then you have to factor in the insane cost of living to live in third world conditions. It feels good to finally make the decision to leave.
Godspeed on your voyage out. I'm trying to do the same thing soon.

I recently told my mother I think we'll see growing government and elements of anarchy at the same time. She told me that sounded a bit crazy, but she's not in the Seattle area and seeing what I'm seeing. And then the CHAZ started. I was bummed but trying to be optimistic about staying in Washington, but now I'm glad I've got nothing tying me down here.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
I think this is why leftists and goodwhites absolutely refuse to accept that the Bolsheviks were worse than the Nazis, in spite of the former's body count being objectively vastly higher. The Nazis killed people because of racism. Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, Beria, etc. were doing it to help out the working people.
They are simply better at lying. Better at appealing to the envy of man. A very successful con that will continue to kill until it is recognized as the poison that it is. And we become immune.

infowarrior1

Ostrich

Indeed. Its a self-fulfilling Prophecy that justifies all violence due to their victims having "deserved it". Since their victims have become "Satan" there is no way out other than salvation and other ways of breaking that spell. Or death.

LeoniusD

Sparrow
Twitch streamer caught praising the wonderful community of Chaz and their fantastic outpourings of graffit art, when he gets robbed live on air and is left screaming thief countless times as his only recourse.

kazz

Kingfisher

I was in Seattle some 20 years ago I thought it looked like a nice city back then, how long has it been like this for? Maybe I just went to the good parts.