Chief Medical Officer Announces Water Fluoridation for all of England

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
If proof were ever needed that water fluoridation is nefarious, then here it is. Chris Whittey, that nasty little man who is driving the CV19 policies in England, has announced that water will be added to the water by all water boards across England. He uses the same trite argument that it reduces dental cavities. As if the man who has killed people in droves with his lies care one iota about our teeth.

Last edited:

Edek

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Even if nothing more sinister is going on (it totally is), this is yet another example of government expanding to do the work of parents/families, at the direct expense of people who pay taxes, making it that bit harder to support a family, all the while "creating jobs" in government that are perfect diversity hire positions.
But at least we have democracy...

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
If proof were ever needed that water fluoridation is nefarious, then here it is. Chris Whittey, that nasty little man who is driving the CV19 policies in England, has announced that water will be added to the water by all water boards across England. He uses the same trite argument that it reduces dental cavities. As if the man who has killed people in droves with his lies care one iota about our teeth.

Lol, this post is watered down. I should learn to proof read before posting,

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

I'll paraphrase the article:

"Hi, my name is Chris Witty and I'm the chief medical executioner for England. Though we've had satisfactory success in our campaign to kill, maim and destroy the fabric of British society through the corona scam and forced injection program, we've decided to step things up a notch by introducing large amounts of dangerous industrial neurotoxins into our nation's water supply. This will help us get back on track in the killing and maiming department while also lobotomizing those who don't cooperate with their own euthanizing. We want to reassure you that our commitment to destroy the public health here in England will never wane. The World Health Organization recommends drinking 8 large glasses of British tap water per day. Please don't use any filtering or distilling processes that would greatly reduce the efficacy of our new campaign. Thank you."

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I'll paraphrase the article:

"Hi, my name is Chris Witty and I'm the chief medical executioner for England. Though we've had satisfactory success in our campaign to kill, maim and destroy the fabric of British society through the corona scam and forced injection program, we've decided to step things up a notch by introducing large amounts of dangerous industrial neurotoxins into our nation's water supply. This will help us get back on track in the killing and maiming department while also lobotomizing those who don't cooperate with their own euthanizing. We want to reassure you that our commitment to destroy the public health here in England will never wane. The World Health Organization recommends drinking 8 large glasses of British tap water per day. Please don't use any filtering or distilling processes that would greatly reduce the efficacy of our new campaign. Thank you."
He's probably not happy that there are too many people around like us who can actually think things through, so he's turned to the cretin juice to take care of that little problem.

I'm just grateful that I live in a part of the country with plentiful springs and wells. I've been using a well for drinking water for a over a year now. Tap water is for washing only. I'm not too happy about taking showers using fluoridated tap water, but I'll just stick to minimising harm once the supply gets poisoned.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Reading stuff like this makes me glad I have a private well. Although I certainly need to cut down on my intake of bottled beverages because most of them probably contain fluoride and other nasty stuff.

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
Is it Portland or Berkeley that doesn't have fluoride in their water? Some hippie place. I think places that don't have fluoride have higher levels of gum disease and decaying teeth.
That said I have a reverse osmosis filter for water I drink. Hopefully a little fluoride in the water I brush my teeth with isn't going to mess me up too much.

Do those large water jugs at grocery stores (that say reverse osmosis) contain fluoride?
Pretty much anything that isn't distilled contains fluoride. The big things to look out for in heavy metal testing along with other chemical co-contaminants are lead, mercury, thorium, cadmium, microplastics and estrogen. Fluoride calcifies inside the body, which is why dentists "recommend" it for prevention of cavities (another scam) but much of the calcification occurs in the brain and nervous system, and the pineal gland, which if you read up on it, helps us connect to God when it is pure. So basically this evil limey wants to cut everybody off from God even further.

Edek

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
So basically this evil limey wants to cut everybody off from God even further.
"Evil limey" is a tautology. We are so evil, we prefer to go extinct than carry on living with ourselves.

"Beware the horns of a bull, the heels of the horse, and the smile of an Englishman." - Some horrible bog trotter.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with fluoride, but at this point one couldn't trust the government's intent in fixing a lone traffic light. It's so tiring to not be able to trust anybody.
Fluoride is good for preventing tooth decay. I'm glad my toothpaste has fluoride in it.

Ingesting fluoride, on the other hand, is toxic and dangerous. Is it also ok to swallow your dental floss after using it to clean your teeth?

I have a RO system and filter water before I drink or cook with it to remove fluoride, chlorine, birth control hormones and chemical residues.

And yes, both distillation and reverse osmosis remove fluoride. There are also canisters which purport to do so, but the most practical way is distillation or RO.

Almost none of Europe fluoridates its water. Really, really strange to see the UK doing it now. I guess their populations aren't as compliant as they would like them to be.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Pretty much anything that isn't distilled contains fluoride. The big things to look out for in heavy metal testing along with other chemical co-contaminants are lead, mercury, thorium, cadmium, microplastics and estrogen. Fluoride calcifies inside the body, which is why dentists "recommend" it for prevention of cavities (another scam) but much of the calcification occurs in the brain and nervous system, and the pineal gland, which if you read up on it, helps us connect to God when it is pure. So basically this evil limey wants to cut everybody off from God even further.
I cut out drinking tap water completely and switched to bottled stuff. I looked up the company I get water from and they claim to have no fluoride other than what is naturally occurring in minuscule levels from the springs.

Matthewww

Pigeon
Other Christian
In order to get all the fluoride out of your drinking water, you need a water distiller. A 4-stage reverse osmosis filter can remove most of the fluoride, but not all of it. Table top gravity filters don't remove any. Taking iodine supplements can displace fluoride, and other halogens like chlorine and bromide, from your body as well. I've spent an unreasonable amount of time researching how to get rid of fluoride, and that's most of what it come down to.