China and coronavirus

Hindu Man

Sparrow
@911 and @Sword and Board are two christian white nationalist/supremacist men who are singling me out because of my username. 911 may be half-Chinese, as he defends China for no reason at all.

This forum is run by a 1/2 Armenian and 1/2 Persian guy :squintlol:...who is not considered "white" by someone like @911. The irony is hilarious.

Why don't both of you join Storm front or whatever the popular forum is for guys like you? You can have your "intellectual" discussions over there.

Edit I found the link: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Jewish trolls have always attacked Roosh with the Persian thing to create a divide. Your reaction is telling, Ive hit a Jewish nerve in a user that poses as a Hindu man.

Troller

Woodpecker
China is a communist god forsaken soulless shithole. But they are proxies. The root is not in China. It’s in west. This root must be pulled out and the place where they were growing be salted and bleached so that nothing similar grows again for at least 100 years.

Something I've always wondered is that despite growing up bathed in CCP propaganda, there's a significant minority of Chinese that know deep down that there's something terribly wrong with their country. I know one such person and not only did he get out, but he's a super Evangelical and a Republican. Could it be that the Party can't kill the conscience?

Peacock
Gold Member
Jewish trolls have always attacked Roosh with the Persian thing to create a divide. Your reaction is telling, Ive hit a Jewish nerve in a user that poses as a Hindu man.
Hindu man is the love child of a gamma IRT crossed with a neocon, hence the awkward (((fellow white people))) anti-white tirade above.

He won't last too long here.

Last edited:
As I have stated in another thread, the Chinese are not concerned about saving lives. They are concerned about saving face. They would let half their population die if they would do so quietly. But even a handful of people who die from a virus that the Communist party has lost control over is threatening their image, which is why they do everything to control it.
Western countries misunderstand the Chinese reaction to the Virus: They naively think that the Chinese are doing everything they can to save lives...big mistake.