China Communist party's s role in our current BLM-Antifa riots and related madness

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Why do you think that is?

Best I've heard is from Joel Skousen (unsourced) in which he says China has been built up and The US is being deliberately weakened to induce China to attack it.

When China does attack, The US will wheel out the technology that is under-wraps and has not been sold to China, and call for a militerised world-order to combat China.

It's one of the few plausible takes IMO. I can't see a country being as stupid as it appears The US is. Plenty of evidence elites plan to roll up America and replace it with global governance.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Why do you think that is?

Best I've heard is from Joel Skousen (unsourced) in which he says China has been built us and The US is being deliberately weakened to induce China to attack it.

When China does attack, The US will wheel out the technology that is under-wraps and has not been sold to China, and call for a militerised world-order to combat China.

It's one of the few plausible takes IMO. I can't see a country being as stupid as it appears The US is. Plenty of evidence elites plan to roll up America and replace it with global governance.
I honestly have no idea. What you wrote seem plausible and China is being wise and not jumping in too quickly.

I don't welcome some crazy CCP overlords, I just know it wasn't the CCP who sold out the middle class, flooded our country with the 3rd world, lied to send us into endless wars in the middle east,, and replace factory jobs with pain killer addictions.

Whenever someone blames China for something wrong in America I hop in my time machine and go back to what led to their meddling in US economic stability in the first place, their revolutionary embrace of Communism after WWII which no doubt was due to the Bolsheviks up north. So in effect any ample trace of stress and hardship and unrest caused by something China is doing is a de facto effect of the communist death-ideology, which was spread by tribesmen. Attacking China in any way is like putting a band-aid on a gaping wound, you're just temporarily covering it up while the infection will roost even deeper and come back with a vengeance.

Easy_C

Crow
Not sure how much credence I give Skousen. My parents had his book and very little of his predictions have come to pass from then. I believe the adage that The people who understand things are those make the best predictions consistently and that is not Skousen.

His strategic relocation book is worth reading because it brings up a lot of considerations youmay not think of otherwise but I don’t out much weight on his political analysis

DeWoken

Sparrow
Has someone compiled a good list of who the major funders are for BLM? I know Soros gave $220M a few weeks ago and a similar donation a while back. Apple gave $100M and tons of other major corporations shelled out. With money like this being thrown around China doesn't even need to open their pocketbook - just break out the popcorn and kick back, now that Hong Kong has settled down.

Orson

Kingfisher
Terrance Popp, a Vblogger on YouTube, BitChute, and alt free sites, is also an ex-Green Beret and three war vet. He claims to have seen military high caliber machine guns, allegedly sold by Chi-Coms, seized by US authorities on entry to the US.

What is his source? He monitors news feeds most people don’t see normally, he explains. He states that this heavy machine gun supplied by China was bound for Antifa. He implies that wartime insurrection is their aim, and other weapons like the one he saw are already in the US somewhere.

Now I find this pretty disturbing. But I’d like to hear a confirmation of this. This might be weaponry bound for M13 or drug cartels.
But I trust him to know his weaponry.

Anybody have any info on this report? Or similar bleatings?

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Above poster (Orson) mentioned Terrence Popp about China's weapons smuggling into the USA. I think he's talking about this show.

I have always enjoy Terrence Popp's YT channel. He's hilarious and funny as heck. Most importantly, he's a legit military vet (former Green Beret) so he knows what he's talking about and may still have friends in high places. Popp tends to use a whiteboard to break down his points and thoughts. I'll need to catch up on his latest videos below on Antifa/BLM.

Edit.
"Has someone compiled a good list of who the major funders are for BLM?"
No idea on who the major BLM's funders are.

Last edited: