China Communist party's s role in our current BLM-Antifa riots and related madness

It isn't just Chinese legal immigration that is the problem. It is ALL legal immigration that is the problem for the USA. Legal immigration, in all forms, from all countries, into the USA is the greatest asset for the Chinese. The Chinese don't have to fire a single shot to take down the USA, and they know this. They just have to wait peacefully, something Asian people are very good at, and eventually the USA will self destruct due to legal immigration on our own.

And what clown got up there and gaslight the entire USA in his embarrassingly bad SOTU speech? Donald Trump himself.

As for Israel, the reason China has such a powerful military today is because Israel sold the CCP our newest and highest technology weapons, which they then reverse engineered, copied and improved upon. Yes, Israel is working to get a foot hold in China because they too know the USA's days are numbered.

Through out history at every turn they subvert and destroy host nations, then go scurrying off for a new one. Having never learnt to be anything other then parasites. Even if it means Europe and the US collapsing it won’t be such as bad thing as gods chosen are running out of sinking ships to latch onto

Pendleton

Kingfisher
If you made a list of America's top ten enemies, none of them would be a foreign government. The Boomers always wanted to cheerlead the military and endless wars overseas while doing nothing about actual threat to the US. As a result, they lost their country.

fokker

Pelican
I don't give a shit about the Uyghurs (Islamic terrorists), Hong Kong (US-funded fake revolution to Westernise the place) or Tibet (Dalai Lama is a CIA asset, from what I've heard). Taiwan's a bit more complicated, though - there's the DPP (US-funded pro-independence party, run by childless, barren lesbian Tsai Ing-wen) and the Kuomintang (ruled throughout the Cold War, wanted to be seen as the real China).

Either way, it's a bit dishonest seeing Sky News commenters bitching about the Uyghurs when they're anti-Islamic otherwise, such as when it comes to the Paki grooming gangs in Yorkshire and the European terrorist attacks of 2015-7.

Bijanazad

If you made a list of America's top ten enemies, none of them would be a foreign government. The Boomers always wanted to cheerlead the military and endless wars overseas while doing nothing about actual threat to the US. As a result, they lost their country.
They are all foreign governments, but they are secret and unnamed.

Countries as we know them are a deeply ingrained farce that has a lot of potential energy behind it of which its inevitable crash will be used to usher in the new world order. We already are under it, but the labels haven't changed yet.

Almost everyone has a view of their nation as being independent. There is no such thing. This to me is the most dangerous mass perception we have because it can be used so easily to manipulate, just as is being done with race. All these issues are ultimate derivations of the fact that control of money is monopolized by a cartel, and they own own everything. All the corporations. All governments. All intelligence agencies. It happened long ago. And it happened everywhere. And even if it stopped for a short time, it always bounced back.

Relatively no one is focusing on the root - which is the banking system and the small group who owns it owns everything.

Focusing on China, or Russia, or even Israel is not that far off from focusing on race in America.

Even focusing on the Jews. The Jews are a perfect scapegoat. Of course they are super powerful relative to their numbers, but it's just one more step away from the root.

It's a perfect setup. Everyone buys into the lie that all these militaries are being funds by competing interests, when in fact we are being influenced to destroy each other in order to expand dominion of the banking system.

They use Jews to do their dirty work.
They use corporations to do their dirty work.
They use people to do their dirty work.
They use militaries
policiticans
schools
medicine

It's always at least 3 steps removed. All the blame is placed on the people, none of it on the incentive structure.

None of the groups that are doing the dirty work are named. They are virtually getting none of the attention while directing all the forces of the world to restrain each other. Give them credit but not consent.

Kind of want China or Islam to take over tbh. Just to watch all the fags, degenerates and ungrateful minorities get Btfo. I’m sick of this clown world

Same here. I know it's a childish, immature thought that will lead us from a rock to a hard place, but this current environment just needs to go

At this point in time I believe only outside forces are able to stop Clown World. Or better said, being 100% dysfunctional, clown world will weaken the West to such great extent that outside actors will only have to m wait it out

Point in case. The muslims ain't playing around!

Same here. I know it's a childish, immature thought that will lead us from a rock to a hard place, but this current environment just needs to go

At this point in time I believe only outside forces are able to stop Clown World. Or better said, being 100% dysfunctional, clown world will weaken the West to such great extent that outside actors will only have to m wait it out

Point in case. The muslims ain't playing around!

Ive read “fate of empires” among other books and I can’t think of a single time that an empire has turned around its decline from within. The only hope of redemption would be a Christian revival but we know that isn’t happening unless the msm and Vatican 2.0 are dismantled.
At this point I don’t know what’s worse, to be a Chinese/Islamic vassal or to continue suffering a slow death under America’s moral decay.

LeBeau

Ostrich
Gold Member
None of the groups that are doing the dirty work are named. They are virtually getting none of the attention while directing all the forces of the world to restrain each other. Give them credit but not consent.

If you have it figured out to such an extent, why not name them? Give us a list of people and families at the top of your pyramid and how they interact around the world.

There was one time that Germans tried to do it, but their jewish counterparts made sure it couldn't ever happen again.
German is a rare exception and not really the typical “decline of an empire from within” although it had a lot of internal issues with the (((usual suspects))) it was also put in that position by outside forces (ww1 and the treaty of Versailles) still amazing how fast the crab basket of world powers pulled them back down though.

I’m sure given 250 years the Nazis would have eventually succumbed to internal rot like every other empire.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Either way, it's a bit dishonest seeing Sky News commenters bitching about the Uyghurs when they're anti-Islamic otherwise, such as when it comes to the Paki grooming gangs in Yorkshire and the European terrorist attacks of 2015-7.

Believing that some Muslims shouldn't be allowed to flood into Europe to rape and murder natives but that different Muslims shouldn't be rounded up, thrown in concentration camps, and enslaved for the crime of existing in the land their people have lived in for thousands of years isn't contradictory.

So,... Who were the k1k3 sympathizers during Washingtons mid 1700s era, I mean...even he had to know about the (I believe 101 at the time) 101 evictions of the (((tribe))) ?

As far I’ve been able to deduce from reading multiple sources. Mayer amschel (((rothschild))) had a hand in most if not all European revolutions. Weishaupt founded the illuminati who infected higher order Freemasons. Which the founding fathers were members of but didn’t necessarily have a part in as the timeline was so close. All of this is available on mainstream sources like Wikipedia.
Reading quotes from the founding fathers they were definitely aware of the money lenders and their insidious ways. Can’t find the exact quote, it’s basically states the US and it’s constitution is designed for a god fearing European people’s.

Last edited:
As far I’ve been able to deduce from reading multiple sources. Mayer amschel (((rothschild))) had a hand in most if not all European revolutions. Weishaupt founded the illuminati who infected thegher order Freemasons. Which the founding fathers were members of but didn’t necessarily have a part in as the timeline was so close. All of this is available on mainstream sources like Wikipedia.
Reading quotes from the founding fathers they were definitely aware of the money lenders and their insidious ways. Can’t find the exact quote, it’s basically states the US and it’s constitution is designed for a god fearing European people’s.

There are some great podcasts on the founding fathers and the situation we are dealing with today. I don't remember it all exactly but basically it boils down to...

Alexander Hamilton was a plant by the globalist elites to ensure the American Revolution they were funding (they always make money off of war) followed through in setting up the new world nation would be fully exploitable.

The Constitution was a huge rift in the founding fathers and the men who put together the Constitution were more globalist in nature. So in response the only way to compromise and leave the Constitution in place was to add the Bill of Rights in which the Bill of Rights was supported by men who were more nationalist in nature and very wary of the global banks.

So yes, we have been dealing with this since the founding of the nation.