China Communist party's s role in our current BLM-Antifa riots and related madness

There are some great podcasts on the founding fathers and the situation we are dealing with today. I don't remember it all exactly but basically it boils down to...

Alexander Hamilton was a plant by the globalist elites to ensure the American Revolution they were funding (they always make money off of war) followed through in setting up the new world nation would be fully exploitable.

The Constitution was a huge rift in the founding fathers and the men who put together the Constitution were more globalist in nature. So in response the only way to compromise and leave the Constitution in place was to add the Bill of Rights in which the Bill of Rights was supported by men who were more nationalist in nature and very wary of the global banks.

So yes, we have been dealing with this since the founding of the nation.
Good to hear someone come to a similar conclusion even if in a slightly different way. It’s shows there’s atleast some truth to the stories.
As far as I can tell the US was doomed from its inception. It did at least hold out till 1913 before the money lenders got their claws in.
Quick but good read
European people’s turning their back on feudalism, monarchy and god in return for mercantilism, capitalism and democracy resulted in what we see now. The bankers and robber barons wanted a system of control favourable to them and this certainly wasn’t European nobility.

Good to hear someone come to a similar conclusion even if in a slightly different way. It’s shows there’s atleast some truth to the stories.
As far as I can tell the US was doomed from its inception. It did at least hold out till 1913 before the money lenders got their claws in.
Quick but good read
European people’s turning their back on feudalism, monarchy and god in return for mercantilism, capitalism and democracy resulted in what we see now. The bankers and robber barons wanted a system of control favourable to them and this certainly wasn’t European nobility.

Actually not quite but you are very close.

There was a precursor to the Federal Reserve...

It has to be started due to the huge debt incurred to fight the revolution against the British. So the country was cursed from the get go, there were globalists in the midst of the founding fathers (Alexander Hamilton). Andrew Jackson successfully got rid of the first Federal Reserve and afterwards private lenders in the USA made his life hell and he ended up penniless.

Actually not quite but you are very close.

There was a precursor to the Federal Reserve...

It has to be started due to the huge debt incurred to fight the revolution against the British. So the country was cursed from the get go, there were globalists in the midst of the founding fathers (Alexander Hamilton). Andrew Jackson successfully got rid of the first Federal Reserve and afterwards private lenders in the USA made his life hell and he ended up penniless.

thanks for the link. Good reading.

Jackson was very aware. Jefferson also had a few choice quotes about the dangers of banking and industrialists. The last great outspoken person I can think of off the top of my head would be Patton. For his efforts he was clintoned.
There was still hope for the US up till 1941. From what I gather there was a large base of support for Germany in ww2 till the propaganda and money machine kicked off, then Pearl Harbor sealed it.

Last edited:

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/10...merica-supports-a-black-lives-matter-founder/

The Daily Signal’s reporting is important because the Chinese Progressive Association of San Francisco is the financial sponsor of two ventures associated with Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza: the Black Futures Lab and the Black to the Future Action Fund.

More importantly, the Chinese Progressive Association of San Francisco trains activists and helped mobilize Chinese Americans for the violent protests we saw this year as well as in 2014 in Ferguson, Missouri. So did like-named organizations in New York and Boston, run independently but set up by the same Maoist Marxists.

Jünger

Woodpecker
Destroying small businesses and the middle class. Driving down property values in major cities to redevelop them- being done by Democrat mayors and city councils. Gaining a voter base with no opposition from the right in those places.

Is it the CCP who paid off politicians to open our borders and allow our country to be overrun by the 3rd world and turn state after state, starting with California, into the 3rd world itself?

Is it the CCP who financially backs the campaign of thousands of local politicians, including District Attorneys and Judges, so that once they finally do arrest members of Antifa they are released without bail and the charges are dropped?

Is it the CCP who paid our politicians off to leave the borders wide open, for both legal visitors and illegal visitors as a pandemic spread across the globe and they had months to prepare and shut the border down?

Is it the CCP who gave Trillion dollar Wall Street investment firms $5 trillion in bail out money, and then gave a tax cut of $1.7 million to 7 figure income earners as a result of the pandemic? Then at the same time of this $5 trillion bailout the same politicians told the American people to go pound sand and now we are on the verge of an economic melt down that will ensure the middle class ceases to exist.

Of course not. It wasn't the CCP who set us up for failure.

If the CCP is smart and independent, I am not sure if either is true or that they themselves are also controlled, then they would be fools to not take advantage of the situation.

We are pissing in the CCP's backyard, floating our military ships in the South Sea and pushing a CIA backed uprising in Hong Kong. If the CCP decided to jump on the bandwagon of the already created, funded and heavily armed Antifa/BLM movement I wouldn't blame them. I would blame the people who allowed it to foster. Allowed, LOL, I mean the people who paid billions to build up this anti-American movement.

I suspect that is what the Hong Kong protests were originally. (((They))) still thought they could just run away to China after the USA imploded, so they tried some regime change bullshit on HK. Didn't work as well as they obviously anticipated.

Completely agree with these comments. Any mischief caused by China is oppprtunistic, but they did not start this fight.

If you really think a third world country that rose up in the 1980s can interfere and directly control the globalists, you have a very generous and strange view of history. Joe Biden, BTW, will be extremely aggressive against China — this has been part of the national agenda for the past few decades.

It is a right thing for the USA to fight with China on economic grounds, but ideologically, they have little to no control over this country. The biggest Chinese-American Newspaper, the Epoch Times, has actually been anti-China and pro-Trump for the past few years.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
They do have considerable influence in the form of their ability to bribe US politicians and dangle the ability to operate in China over corporate managers though. Catch is that, as is pointed out elsewhere, Agenda 2030 fails unless China, Russia, and Iran can be coerced into participating and right now they don’t seem keen on it.

They do have considerable influence in the form of their ability to bribe US politicians and dangle the ability to operate in China over corporate managers though. Catch is that, as is pointed out elsewhere, Agenda 2030 fails unless China, Russia, and Iran can be coerced into participating and right now they don’t seem keen on it.

Also, think about how the Chinese government can’t even influence ethnic Chinese in Hong Kong or Taiwan to support them. I doubt they actually have the soft power to meddle with US citizens (compared to globohomo). To put it in perspective, most Chinese-Americans I know will support BLM but they despise the CPC. LOL

Agree that they can bribe people with corporate incentives though. I think China is an adversary but not nearly on the level of the global elite faction. I also don’t think they dictate the policy of Soros et al as OP seems to be suggesting

Last edited:

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Also, think about how the Chinese government can’t even influence ethnic Chinese in Hong Kong or Taiwan to support them. I doubt they actually have the soft power to meddle with US citizens (compared to globohomo). To put it in perspective, most Chinese-Americans I know will support BLM but they despise the CPC. LOL

Agree that they can bribe people with corporate incentives though. I think China is an adversary but not nearly on the level of the global elite faction. I also don’t think they dictate the policy of Soros et al as OP seems to be suggesting

I don't think anybody is saying they dictate the globalists' policy (as say the USSR may have back in the day), but they a) will financially/materially support BLAMTIFA type movements for the purpose of weakening us and b) know how to use SJW language also to weaken the west (see most recently the Chinese ambassador's speech to the UN "Human Rights Council" where he went on about "white supremacy", gun control, etc--basically could have been cribbed verbatim from the Democrat party platform).