China Communist party's s role in our current BLM-Antifa riots and related madness

There are some great podcasts on the founding fathers and the situation we are dealing with today. I don't remember it all exactly but basically it boils down to...

Alexander Hamilton was a plant by the globalist elites to ensure the American Revolution they were funding (they always make money off of war) followed through in setting up the new world nation would be fully exploitable.

The Constitution was a huge rift in the founding fathers and the men who put together the Constitution were more globalist in nature. So in response the only way to compromise and leave the Constitution in place was to add the Bill of Rights in which the Bill of Rights was supported by men who were more nationalist in nature and very wary of the global banks.

So yes, we have been dealing with this since the founding of the nation.
Good to hear someone come to a similar conclusion even if in a slightly different way. It’s shows there’s atleast some truth to the stories.
As far as I can tell the US was doomed from its inception. It did at least hold out till 1913 before the money lenders got their claws in.
Quick but good read
European people’s turning their back on feudalism, monarchy and god in return for mercantilism, capitalism and democracy resulted in what we see now. The bankers and robber barons wanted a system of control favourable to them and this certainly wasn’t European nobility.

Good to hear someone come to a similar conclusion even if in a slightly different way. It’s shows there’s atleast some truth to the stories.
As far as I can tell the US was doomed from its inception. It did at least hold out till 1913 before the money lenders got their claws in.
Quick but good read
European people’s turning their back on feudalism, monarchy and god in return for mercantilism, capitalism and democracy resulted in what we see now. The bankers and robber barons wanted a system of control favourable to them and this certainly wasn’t European nobility.
Actually not quite but you are very close.

There was a precursor to the Federal Reserve...

It has to be started due to the huge debt incurred to fight the revolution against the British. So the country was cursed from the get go, there were globalists in the midst of the founding fathers (Alexander Hamilton). Andrew Jackson successfully got rid of the first Federal Reserve and afterwards private lenders in the USA made his life hell and he ended up penniless.

Actually not quite but you are very close.

There was a precursor to the Federal Reserve...

It has to be started due to the huge debt incurred to fight the revolution against the British. So the country was cursed from the get go, there were globalists in the midst of the founding fathers (Alexander Hamilton). Andrew Jackson successfully got rid of the first Federal Reserve and afterwards private lenders in the USA made his life hell and he ended up penniless.
thanks for the link. Good reading.

Jackson was very aware. Jefferson also had a few choice quotes about the dangers of banking and industrialists. The last great outspoken person I can think of off the top of my head would be Patton. For his efforts he was clintoned.
There was still hope for the US up till 1941. From what I gather there was a large base of support for Germany in ww2 till the propaganda and money machine kicked off, then Pearl Harbor sealed it.

Last edited:

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/10...merica-supports-a-black-lives-matter-founder/

The Daily Signal’s reporting is important because the Chinese Progressive Association of San Francisco is the financial sponsor of two ventures associated with Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza: the Black Futures Lab and the Black to the Future Action Fund.

More importantly, the Chinese Progressive Association of San Francisco trains activists and helped mobilize Chinese Americans for the violent protests we saw this year as well as in 2014 in Ferguson, Missouri. So did like-named organizations in New York and Boston, run independently but set up by the same Maoist Marxists.