Chinese Coronavirus Insanity

catholicmom

Sparrow
Woman
Maybe we need a more conspiracy-oriented Coronavirus discussion thread, like those in the Main Forum. But for the time being, I'll post in this thread.
Coronavirus vaccines can cause potentially lethal "exaggerated immune reaction" and inhibit placenta formation (rendering the subject sterile).
img_3363.jpg

I read a lot of Holocaust stuff when I was younger. I always wondered how people could so willingly and easily turn their backs on fellow human beings. This year has solved that mystery. I also wondered how the Jews could go so easily to their slaughter, and this year has solved that mystery too. I get images of packed cattle cars and ovens any time people say if we cooperate this will soon be over. Cooperation has never in history led to tyrants giving up power.
This thread probably explains it better https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/holocaust-fact-finding-thread.30218/

esli

Chicken
Woman
I read a lot of Holocaust stuff when I was younger. I always wondered how people could so willingly and easily turn their backs on fellow human beings. This year has solved that mystery. I also wondered how the Jews could go so easily to their slaughter, and this year has solved that mystery too. I get images of packed cattle cars and ovens any time people say if we cooperate this will soon be over. Cooperation has never in history led to tyrants giving up power.
The issue for me remains, is that people don't see evil. They don't believe another person would be capable of doing such evil. They keep on hoping for the better which is a good human trait but it can be very dangerous in the face of evil.

I was in some situations where I experienced evil, I would say, and it was a valuable lesson for me to recognize it now, that is one of the reasons I am so triggered right now by all of this situation, being very alert to manipulation. I also learned that if you comply and do nothing it will only get worse. But I notice that my warnings to family and friends are useless as they don't see it, they don't seem to feel it in their gut as I do.

I remember one sentence in a book about the rise of nazism, basically saying that all the intellectuals were really busy rationally discussing all the details, but at the same time a person with the right 'antennas' out could already smell the stench and would know that it was really bad news no matter what. I feel like I am smelling it now, but nobody believes me. It may sound a bit dramatic, and comparisons with WWII are always sensitive of course, but I hope it makes sense. It's not a nice feeling to have.

Last edited:

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
My grandma worked for a philanthropic doodad that reviewed books and she often gave us free books when I was a kid, which included A LOT of Holocaust literature. One thing that always stood out to me was the slow boil effect and that often people just thought it would be for a "little while," or that Germans were so smart and civilized that they weren't capable of such evil. ("Behind the Secret Window" by Nelly S. Toll is a great read.)

WWII really threw the Western world off. People had a hard time accepting that pre-war utopian or "ism" thinking created mass destruction and was ultimately a dead end.

I finally read "Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future" recently (I had a samizdat looking copy photocopied from old Orthodox Words lying around for a long time haha) and there was a final passage about Jonestown being a vision of the future. I spent a chunk of my teenaged years reading about Jonestown and the one thing that stood out to me was its social justice nature, widespread acclaim before going to Guyana, targeting of blacks (despite having white leadership), and the fact that its end was outright murder and not "suicide." What else is BLM besides an update of this Marxist cult? iirc Fr. Seraphim's sister's brother-in-law had some MK-ultra connection... so maybe that influenced him a bit indirectly, I don't know.