Chris Sky

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
This is the place to discuss Chris Sky (real name: Chris Saccoccia), the Italian-Canadian anti-lockdown activist.

The guy is based. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's a forum member. Check this out:

Also check out his website:

Not proud of it, but just watching tyrannical police officers act like this triggers my fight instinct mechanism and gets the blood pumping. To know your police officers are literally against you for illegitimate, unjust reasons... You can tell there's a division here between normal citizens and the lackey police. Doesn't help that they're all super effeminate cops as well.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Not proud of it, but just watching tyrannical police officers act like this triggers my fight instinct mechanism and gets the blood pumping. To know your police officers are literally against you for illegitimate, unjust reasons... You can tell there's a division here between normal citizens and the lackey police. Doesn't help that they're all super effeminate cops as well.
I get it, but fighting the police does no good, unless the police attack you first in an unprovoked manner.

The police are a mixed bag. There are quite a number who oppose lockdowns and Covid tyranny, but many just do what they’re told.

I get it, but fighting the police does no good, unless the police attack you first in an unprovoked manner.

The police are a mixed bag. There are quite a number who oppose lockdowns and Covid tyranny, but many just do what they’re told.
Fully agree that it's wrong to do, I'm just saying that the natural first instinct that arises when watching something tyrannical like that is to want to fight them. Not saying I would do it, but more so that you can understand why so many people distrust cops.

It's why people's voices shake so much when you watch video's like this around cops; it's them trying to suppress their fight instinct

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
UPDATE:

Chris deleted a video on Telegram, which hints at what's going on.

Essentially, Chris alleges that his friend and business partner Rob Carbone is a police informant, and sent emails from Chris's account to politicians and police with violent threats -- in an effort to trap Chris Sky.

I'm not sure what to think of this. It is out-of-character for Chris to intimidate politicians with violence, but everything smells fishy: I suspect mafia involvement on some level.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Chris is a fully Masculine Peace & Love kinda Dude... So him menacing the Police & Politicians is some BS 1000%.

He's very charismatic, while having an ironic kinda sense of Humor... so the Crackpot "Conspiracy Theorists" tag they've tried time and time again to stick on Him doesn't work!

All his Covid tickets have been constantly pushed back... Cause they know they can't stick in a court of law... so I guessed they decided to up their Game.

And I'm not gonna lie... If I was the Canadian Elite... I would've done the same thing! He's that one Dude that could wake A LOT of normies Up!