Christian Culture Thread

Church Stages Intervention For Pastor's Addiction To 'Lord Of The Rings' Sermon Illustrations

article-3070.jpg

Feminist Dismisses Bible As 'Godsplaining'

article-1143.jpg

“See how God constantly just talks at us without stopping to ask if we’re okay with His objective truth?” she wrote. “This is a clear example of Godsplaining. He never takes the time to listen to women to see what we want His commands to be.”

Otto also wrote that the Lord has no business handing down decrees that pertain to women, since He is not a woman Himself."

fokker

Pelican

One of Macedonia's most famous rock bands, best known for mixing elements of traditional Orthodox music with darkwave (similar style to Depeche Mode and Joy Division). The latter half of the track is a prayer in Church Slavonic.

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
Feminist Dismisses Bible As 'Godsplaining'

View attachment 25791

“See how God constantly just talks at us without stopping to ask if we’re okay with His objective truth?” she wrote. “This is a clear example of Godsplaining. He never takes the time to listen to women to see what we want His commands to be.”

Otto also wrote that the Lord has no business handing down decrees that pertain to women, since He is not a woman Himself."

In my experience, women have a real issue with the Bible. My father always read and studied his Bible in the very early mornings when my mother was asleep. Never thought much about that until...years later, my first wife, wow, she would tear into me whenever she saw me reading, the insults would fly. My second wife was the exact same way, very insulting and belittling. Now my third wife, she is not insulting but she does go into a fit, it is like there is something going on with the Bible and women. Note, they were all Christians so what gives.

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
In my experience, women have a real issue with the Bible. My father always read and studied his Bible in the very early mornings when my mother was asleep. Never thought much about that until...years later, my first wife, wow, she would tear into me whenever she saw me reading, the insults would fly. My second wife was the exact same way, very insulting and belittling. Now my third wife, she is not insulting but she does go into a fit, it is like there is something going on with the Bible and women. Note, they were all Christians so what gives.

Oh my, need I say more?