Christian memes

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
I read a story that Satanist Crowley freaked out so bad in his final moments on his death bed that a follower at his side turned to Christianity.

Probably was confronted by the demons he dedicated his life too mocking his eternal damnation.
A story told to me earlier in the year by a good friend of mine, his childhood friend's Grandfather was a 33rd Degree Freemason (Or around that higher up level I forget the exact details, forgive me).

On his deathbed after a long-term illness, surrounded by family, he was literally screaming the house down about not wanting to die, begging family members to please do not let him go.

It sent terrifying chills throughout the family that witnessed it.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
The Roman soldiers mocked Jesus while he was dying on the cross. That suggests to me that they were enjoying it, and not just “following orders.”

Edit: I get that it’s a funny meme though and I’m probably just overthinking it :)

True, but for some of them it may have been also a coping mechanism for the incredible evil they were committing

A story told to me earlier in the year by a good friend of mine, his childhood friend's Grandfather was a 33rd Degree Freemason (Or around that higher up level I forget the exact details, forgive me).

On his deathbed after a long-term illness, surrounded by family, he was literally screaming the house down about not wanting to die, begging family members to please do not let him go.

It sent terrifying chills throughout the family that witnessed it.

He didn't scream for Jesus to save him. He could have been saved.

GodfatherPartTwo

Kingfisher
True, but for some of them it may have been also a coping mechanism for the incredible evil they were committing
I thought the Passion of the Christ film captured their disposition very well. The Roman soldiers were thugs, murderers and rapists. They would pillage their victims and then drown their guilty consciences away with wine.

d43.jpg

1634803096257.png

Last edited:
Suicide is self-murder:

Judas the betrayer committed suicide. Cutting off his own means of Repentance that Peter who betrayed our God with denial 3 times didn't.

If Judas didn't heed the words of demons to self-murder. He could have been a great Saint like Peter.

I am saddened that Judas didn't choose repentance.

Tom Slick

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Suicide is self-murder:

Judas the betrayer committed suicide. Cutting off his own means of Repentance that Peter who betrayed our God with denial 3 times didn't.

If Judas didn't heed the words of demons to self-murder. He could have been a great Saint like Peter.

I am saddened that Judas didn't choose repentance.
Not exactly a meme here, eh?