Gold Member
9bxh0kjzr8u01.png

426.jpg

16003005_1626150644361410_1566383622667048629_n.jpg

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Are you equating the Roman Catholic and Protestant Churches with atheism because they are not Eastern Orthodox?
One meme has nothing to do with the other meme.

Look at the second meme's background (left side) very closely. Who's that guy grinning?

It's Pope Francis.

As you can see, it is not about slamming the Roman Catholic & Protestant Churches in a negative way.

It's about Pope Francis not following the Catholic traditions. In the meme, a man is getting tired and beaten down by Pope Francis' progressive stance. He simply wants traditions. (Do a search related to Pope Francis' comments on Protestants, atheism, LGBT, Zionism, etc.)

Also, Pope Francis is a Globalist. It is no surprise he recently supported and talked about The Great Reset, "Build Back Better", COVID vaccinations, supported the George Floyd protests, etc.

Note: This is a Christian Meme thread. I don't want to derail this thread by turning it into a Catholic/Protestant vs Orthodox debate. I have family members who are Catholics; other family members who are Orthodox. My Catholic family members dislike Pope Francis. (I'm still following my parents' ancestors' Orthodox traditions to this day as me, my little brother & his son are the only ones active.)

Last edited: