Christian memes

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Not a meme, but use it on your social profiles.

4d05ab46a69828a3.png

I believe so. I would've bought that it was an 80's-early 90's video except for the word "sick" (well, and the n-word). Using sick as a good thing is more recent, 2000's at the earliest.
I admit the song itself is clever, but they seem confused about their own race as well as Jesus's race. Also, calling Jesus 'my n*****' implies that he is superior to Jesus. This video is a bit questionable.

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
This may be a re-post.
View attachment 31898
This is funny but pretty arrogant. We all like to think we believe what we do because we are just smarter than the rest, don’t we? But that isn’t really the case.

I’d imagine I’m somewhere in the middle. I know people on both sides of the curve, from my estimation, who fall one way or the other. I believe the Bible says that the Holy Spirit is like the wind - who knows where it will go?

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
This is funny but pretty arrogant. We all like to think we believe what we do because we are just smarter than the rest, don’t we? But that isn’t really the case.

I’d imagine I’m somewhere in the middle. I know people on both sides of the curve, from my estimation, who fall one way or the other. I believe the Bible says that the Holy Spirit is like the wind - who knows where it will go?
I read it as not so much a statement on likelihood of salvation based on IQ as it is a statement that the herd tends to go against Christ and only a few go against the herd and through the narrow gate, which reminds me of the logo of The Chosen.
1626271392368.png