Christian (or ethical) Pharmaceuticals

Elipe

Pelican
I've been wondering: is there any Christian pharmaceutical institution that has perchance gotten into the business of making vaccines, like alternatives to current mainstream and popular vaccines, but from an alternative cell line using something like, say, adult stem cells?

Or even a non-Christian but ethical institution that uses ethically sourced cell lines?

And of course, being more careful about the preservatives and other stuff they put in the vaccine.

Do we have names we can put up here? It'd be nice to have some decent vaccination options for new and prospective parents here, and also disarm the rhetoric that we're "anti-vaxxers".

Elipe

Pelican
Also, further point on disarming the "anti-vaxxer" label, I'm thinking of starting to refer to myself as an open-vaxxer. Vaccines, or pharmaceuticals in general, should be open-source in a system where vaccines can be randomly intercepted along distribution channels and placed into a pool for independent third-party access so that their contents can be freely examined or used as a starting point for a "fork" of an alternative vaccine.

I'm not against vaccines, I'm against corruption in Big Pharma and I want vaccines that we can trust. That's my motto as an open-vaxxer. No more "trade secrets" for drugs that get put into people's bloodstreams.