Christopher Jon Bjerknes

EgoDeath

Robin
Has anyone read his books and have any conclusions? I've only watched his interviews with Adam Green of Know More News. He seems to know his stuff and exposes Talmudic Jewry quite well. Would love to hear him debate or discuss with EMJ, but I don't find it likely to happen. I know he doesn't agree with EMJ as he has said as much.

BitChute Search Adam Green Know More News Christopher Jon Bjerknes
Jewish Racism Blog

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Most of his work is quite good and very informative. Some of it is debatable, but even then he offers some food for though; while some of his conclusions might not be on target, they are usually based on solid, interesting work.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I just clicked through it here and there and thought I had it, and yes, I did. I'll cut to the chase for you, 2nd video, 2:49. Just before and after, if you wish, he actually references the eastern orthodox church. He states that Christianity is false, jewish cult created in order to subvert all gentiles ultimately. While he has references to the nasty parts of rabbinical or talmudic judaism, he doesn't know much about the history of the church, the long periods of prosperity and civilization (only focuses on collapse) owing to christianity, and essentially becomes a european pagan with a dash of salt.

I wouldn't worry about these guys too much, he says outright that his plan is political and fighting is the necessary means. I've never heard that before, have you?

I listened to the “debate” on Know More News. I can’t believe EMJ held out for the whole hour. CJB is a ranting lunatic. He couldn’t even follow the simple instructions given for the opening statement. I had a good laugh though.
Here is a better picture I found of CJB
DpQ9YJl.png

Last edited:
I listened to the “debate” on Know More News. I can’t believe EMJ held out for the whole hour. CJB is a ranting lunatic. He couldn’t even follow the simple instructions given for the opening statement. I had a good laugh though.
Here is a better picture I found of CJB
DpQ9YJl.png
Man, CJB looks like such a beta with the glasses and no beard.

Know_More_News_2020-02-27_Adam_Green_interviewed_Christopher_Jon_Bjerknes.jpg

trip_10.jpg