Churchianity thread

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
That Jo Luehmann chick is simply a witch. She believes New Age nonsense with superficial Christian veneer.

You know they're bad faith, malevolent actors because they always try to subvert the church instead of breaking off and believing their feelgood religion with like-minded people. They can't leave the church alone, they just have to try to destroy it.
She reminds me of an Unitarian in that she must have had some Christian grounding initially (Unitarism was originally one the Protestant sects that came out of the Reformation) but along the line pieces kept falling off until what is left is something that is visibly not Christian. The difference is at least the Unitarians have the decency to not call themselves a Christian church while this girl continues to call herself one. She wrote " I’ll run toward atheism as fast as possible if the condition to be a theist is that I have to embrace any type of toxicity or abuse. " but she's pretty much a functional atheist at this point.

Cross-posting this from the Race Riots thread.

@JoLuehmann's thread continued:

She's not a Christian; she is a Jezebel.

Ali Alexander @Ali called her out.

@Ali vs @JoLuehmann thread continued:

Her Twitter profile:

Edit. She posted her YouTube video last month, "Decolonize Our Faith w/ Jo Luehmann | God is Grey". I don't want to post her video on this forum to give her views. From her video description, note she's using SJW words:
Has someone just asked her point-blank if she believes Christ is the Son of God and the only way to salvation is through him?

Because I can't see the demons inside of her allowing her to even lie about that, and when she is forced to say out loud that she doesn't/is not sure/some other obfuscation then the obvious next question is "why are you even using the word 'Christianity'?"

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Has someone just asked her point-blank if she believes Christ is the Son of God and the only way to salvation is through him?

Because I can't see the demons inside of her allowing her to even lie about that, and when she is forced to say out loud that she doesn't/is not sure/some other obfuscation then the obvious next question is "why are you even using the word 'Christianity'?"
Its like a wolf that refuses to shed its sheepskin. Insisting he is sheep but a ravening wolf he still remains.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
It's really not until you look through Church Father quotes on women and relationships that you begin to realize how unbelievably cucked modern Churchianity truly is.
Christianity began getting cucked in the 12th century:

A very illuminating read. Bernard of Clairvaux really set off a chain of events that led to Christianity as it is today.

Tex Cruise

Kingfisher
Cross-posting this from the Race Riots thread.

@JoLuehmann's thread continued:

She's not a Christian; she is a Jezebel.

Ali Alexander @Ali called her out.

I think what she's doing is simply a fun linguistic excercise for all ages, putting two incompatible and conflicting statements into one line. Try it for yourself, it's great fun for the whole family.

"I have a dog. He is a cat."

"I am a Lesbian feminist. I love and submit to my Husband"

"I am literally Hitler (literally, literally Adolph Hitler). #blacklivesmatter"

"I support LGBTQ and BLM equality. Gas (((them)))"

Hours of fun for the whole family.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Christianity began getting cucked in the 12th century:

A very illuminating read. Bernard of Clairvaux really set off a chain of events that led to Christianity as it is today.
Art of Manliness had a series of posts that dealt with the feminization of Christianity. Bridal imagery was one of the earliest roots of it

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
Art of Manliness had a series of posts that dealt with the feminization of Christianity. Bridal imagery was one of the earliest roots of it

I've read those posts, they also include the history of the masculine or muscular Christianity movement as a counter to this. It was interesting reading and recommended.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
The Bible Project may be going woke:

The art and message of this video is concerning. Given the portrayal of the protagonist in the beginning. And the deemphasis on God's Judgment as portrayed in Revelation. God's mere withdrawal rather than an active unleashing of destruction. The only good videos are on the Divine Council of Heaven but this may be going downhill and may have to be abandoned as a good source of information.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The art and message of this video is concerning. Given the portrayal of the protagonist in the beginning. And the deemphasis on God's Judgment as portrayed in Revelation. God's mere withdrawal rather than an active unleashing of destruction. The only good videos are on the Divine Council of Heaven but this may be going downhill and may have to be abandoned as a good source of information.
I agree that God's active judgement is weirdly sidestepped, but otherwise this video is on point. It's a vastly more accurate and helpful way to break down apocalyptic literature than, say, wacky Dispensationalist interpretations that have no respect for historical and literary context.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I agree that God's active judgement is weirdly sidestepped, but otherwise this video is on point. It's a vastly more accurate and helpful way to break down apocalyptic literature than, say, wacky Dispensationalist interpretations that have no respect for historical and literary context.
Sure. Although the Video is already setting off red flags in my gut. It feels like there is something wrong. Familarize yourself with the scripture more and preferably as if you were a child apt to learn. And you can begin to suss out problems with theology and even false teachers. The word of God isn't the sword of the spirit for nothing.

Last edited: