Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America - a book published in 1996 predicted these riots almost to the day

I think what is most likely is that certain states are going to try and break away, and maybe even some states will split. When you look at the election map of 2016, its a sea of red and then just the highly populated cities that went blue. The cities have become a massive eco chamber as a result and they are now so at odds with the rest of the country that they no longer even identify with the same things. They actually think that fly over states need them. Its not the red states who will abandon the union, I think its the blue ones who will look to leave.

The vast majority of the country thinks that people in the big cities have gone insane.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
I think what is most likely is that certain states are going to try and break away, and maybe even some states will split. When you look at the election map of 2016, its a sea of red and then just the highly populated cities that went blue. The cities have become a massive eco chamber as a result and they are now so at odds with the rest of the country that they no longer even identify with the same things. They actually think that fly over states need them. Its not the red states who will abandon the union, I think its the blue ones who will look to leave.

The vast majority of the country thinks that people in the big cities have gone insane.
The biggest cities in America are turning into a bunch of Rio De Janeiros. Wish the yuppie rich folk would just admit that they don't want hoodlums rioting & looting their city blocks, but they fake like they're down with the hood & "down with the cause".

STG

Sparrow
There was some confusion as to why the mayor of Atlanta (black female) was so quick to blame the (white) police officer who shot Rayshard Brooks.

If you are using logic and looking at the situation through the lens of the American justice system, her response to fire the officer and pretty much say he was wrong does not make sense. There are investigations done for situations like this, there are deadly force review boards, forensics, etc.

Look at the situation through the lens of a tribal system instead of an American system. The mayor is a black woman and she sees a black man being shot and killed by a white man. The reasons do not matter why, he was of her tribe.

Now take this tribal view point and apply it to the entire country. That is what Chittum says is going to happen and it seems the longer time goes on the more true the books becomes.

https://www.11alive.com/article/new...rooks/85-1ac0b3d0-7c1d-4f49-9f32-222dff1a9c85

'It pissed me off' | Mayor Bottoms vows immediate changes after Rayshard Brooks shooting

"I would venture to say when I saw him run, if you all haven't watched the entirety of that bodycam video, he talked about his daughter's birthday," Bottoms said. "And the first thing I thought when he ran was that he probably didn't want to be locked up over the weekend."
"And I know that, because I've had family members in that position," she added. "They get locked up on the wrong day for something stupid."

CW2 just doesnt seem probable. Massive amounts of people are washing feet and kneeling down to BLM. The fight seems to have been taken out of the majority of americans.

They strategically shut the churches down with covid to take perhaps the one group who may be willing to stand their ground

Where would you flee to if you wanted to be around people thinking seriously about these things?

On Reddit, some sjws mentioned North Idaho as one particular hotspot, Coeur d'Alene, as if it was some militia stronghold or something.

Looks like a nice place, do you think people there are actually mostly on secession type level or if it is just sjws slandering them?

Roosh

Cardinal
Where would you flee to if you wanted to be around people thinking seriously about these things?

On Reddit, some sjws mentioned North Idaho as one particular hotspot, Coeur d'Alene, as if it was some militia stronghold or something.

Looks like a nice place, do you think people there are actually mostly on secession type level or if it is just sjws slandering them?
2+ hour drive from any metropolitan city and you'll be around like-minded people.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Do you guys have any Red cities left? I'm not going to lie to you, unless you have a location-independent source of income then competition for even low-tier rural jobs is going to be tough from here on in. If you have any Red cities left I would suggest moving there and fighting the good fight where it matters. The rural militia set is completely irrelevant and will be until a serious secession movement gets underway.

The future is in pro-Christian anti-(((corporate))) activism.

An0dyne

Sparrow
Do you guys have any Red cities left? I'm not going to lie to you, unless you have a location-independent source of income then competition for even low-tier rural jobs is going to be tough from here on in. If you have any Red cities left I would suggest moving there and fighting the good fight where it matters. The rural militia set is completely irrelevant and will be until a serious secession movement gets underway.

The future is in pro-Christian anti-(((corporate))) activism.
There are smaller cities which some might consider "rural" but are actually sizable (50k+), which have "red" overlords.

HOWEVER, the notion of just driving outside the mega-metropolitan areas, or to these "rural red" cities etc., along with the idea of "red states" just being utopias of like-mindedness, misses a crucial point. Go look at any recent electoral map from "red states." Here's North Dakota, which is generally regarded as one of the reddest:

The counties may be generally (though not exclusively!) a "sea of red," but the percentile splits are no where near monolithic. Even in this strongest of red states, 1 in 4 people voted democrat. In my own less-red farm state, most counties are just barely (a few percentage points) red.

The fact is that even rural areas are polarized. A civil break-up will not be as simple as "dump the cities."

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Granted that's true, but in a time of serious civil strife I highly suspect the center Left will turn center Right, especially where the populations are relatively homogeneous. Everyone knows the Left is an experiment and in hard times people like to stick with what they know works.

An0dyne

Sparrow
Granted that's true, but in a time of serious civil strife I highly suspect the center Left will turn center Right, especially where the populations are relatively homogeneous. Everyone knows the Left is an experiment and in hard times people like to stick with what they know works.
I truly, truly hope you're right. But most of the people I know seem to be True Believers in the leftist cause, not just experimental flirtation. At least by their rhetoric. I hope when push comes to shove they see reason.

Honest question: is it bad to wish for hyperaccellerationism at this point ?
Yes because some of us have children and need as much time as we can get. I understand your sentiment but life isn't a game.

I'll just leave this here: http://www.energyjustice.net/justice/

STG

Sparrow
In a race based civil war your uniform is your race.

Sure that Mexican-American may be 100% pro-Trump, conservative, Christian, a great neighbor, but when the chips fall where they do and the ethnic armies start killing each other people will look at the uniform first.

Eventually, being an American will be meaningless in practical terms, and therefore there will be no point in the continued existence of America at all. Eventually for working-class white Americans our ethnic group and income level will be our de facto nationality.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member

A leading contender:

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Another reason why I do not consider the current drama in America to be a 'civil war'.

Said drama is international. Dijon. Antifa. Active Measures. Subversion. Black lives matter protests.
None of the drama in America now is limited to America.
Although admittedly, there is more drama happening in America than elsewhere. Not so surprising for an election year...

In addition.
Even if traditional & nationalist Americans were able to defeat Antifa et al. in America. The culture war would not end.
Sinister subversives abroad would simply try again to topple America...