Climate lockdowns

Padouk

Woodpecker
Without a doubt the continuation of the covid hoax is going to be regular Climate Lockdowns (CL). So I believe it would be useful here to start monitoring the development of this new trend early. In fact the covid hoax was only the rehearsal for the CLs, so we must get ready.

In my opinion a top priority for everyone if you haven't done it already ought to be be relocating to rural areas. Once that's done everyone would be advised to start thinking about a strategic plan to go off-grid as much as possible. I am personally in a process of buying a solar panel system as we get enough sunny days to make it work. Independent water supply has already been established. We've already got small livestock and fairly large vegetable garden.

Because I bet you that by the end of 2030 we will be forced to live under the restriction of Personal Carbon Allowance via the digital banking system of programmable money.

Personal carbon allowances revisited

In this context, the introduction of personal carbon allowances (PCAs), a mitigation policy proposal developed in the 1990s5, is ripe for revisitation.

Establishment Now Advocating Lockdowns — Not to Save You From Covid, But From Climate Change

World Meteorological Organization Secretary-General Professor Petteri Taalas agrees and held no punches when he declared that the covid lockdowns provided a blueprint for how we should proceed with climate lockdowns.

Just do simple search with the phrase "climate lockdown" to see that there's too much noise about it.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Sure they'll fit it in with the cojona narrative. I believe they're just gonna play the different cards whenever is convenient. I guess the cojona stuff will just ease into a new "normal" aka a new baseline of slavery and the climate change will come back hard later this decade to really put yourself in your urban pod, restricted food supply ratons, carbon score as you say. The climate stuff and digital/cyber attack stuff they're planning - as Schwab and Gill warn us about it - will be certain topics to keep a steady eye on in the period to come.

Without a doubt the continuation of the covid hoax is going to be regular Climate Lockdowns (CL). So I believe it would be useful here to start monitoring the development of this new trend early. In fact the covid hoax was only the rehearsal for the CLs, so we must get ready.
100%

I've been saying this for almost a year now.

Couple personal observations I've had:

1. I do subcontract work for an industrial association that essentially exists to help the companies in their area meet a regional requirement to monitor air quality. After a few months of the initial shutdown, they reported internally to us that the air quality in the area had drastically improved. Yet production/output had not really changed. The difference was that they cut out all but the essential workers at the plants, who of course provided most of the efficient work, and so the local roads had way less automobile traffic to and from the plants. Since I help with their communications, I wanted to post to social media about the good news, that actually the industrial plants don't give off as much pollution as people think, and that it was the reduction in traffic that made the most effect. Higher ups said in no way shape or form can we ever publicly challenge the narrative that industry is the most impactful polluter.

So even though the client is a collection of industrial companies, they have greater narrative marching orders (or at least an internal corporate culture) that will never allow them to speak candidly with people. The fact of the matter is that all this stuff is measured and can and will be used for any justifications that regional or national or international authorities decide. But you can imagine how fast your average pleb would stop supporting all these insane climate initiatives if they realized that THEY themselves would have to stop working, travelling, recreating, and eating most foods.

2. I also do work with an environmental tech startup. All of their industry connections (some biggish players not just in my country but worldwide) as well as the ex-politicians involved, all have pinned their coattails to the concept that all future major loan/investment money will be weighed against the ESG (environmental, social, governance) score. Right now the thrust of this narrative is simply for ADOPTION. Not punishment, not shame, not even reduction. Everyone knows our country will not come close to meeting our reduction targets on the current timeline. But the first step (at least that I can see as it relates to this space) is to get Oil & Gas to start reporting ALL emissions (for E part of ESG). But every time we do a meeting, the founder of the startup talks about going to approach EVERY TYPE of biz (eg. golf courses, coffee shops, apartment buildings) because all he hears is that they will eventually require every business to report, which will first be subject to shame, and then to penalties. That's just for not reporting. Now, a small business probably won't come close to being over the emissions thresholds set federally, but it doesn't really matter because the burden of REPORTING will be enough to mess with their already stretched thin operations.

Finally, there is a concept that any and all producers (and indeed, humans) are not just responsible for direct pollution (Scope 1 emissions from owned sources) as well as indirect pollution (Scope 2 emissions from purchased energy), but also "Scope 3 Emissions" aka All Other Indirect Emissions That Occur In A Value Chain (eg. transport, use of products, processing of products after use, investments, etc etc).

A lot of these protocols are already in place, just waiting to be kicked into gear by enforcement and punishment, whereas right now they are simply encouraged.

In Canada we have the NPRI: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/e...ent/national-pollutant-release-inventory.html

Anyway, that was just to give people some backstory so that it doesn't seem like I am making random predictions. Of course I could be reading into things too much.

But they have the Apparatus to monitor, they have the Orgs/Regs already passed to receive reporting, and now they have created the Adoption/Habit of people locking down travel/work/leisure for "safety emergencies".

I mean, imagine if the smog level goes up by 0.000001% one weekend, that could be considered an "emergency" that justifies a "climate lockdown"... and "you are doing it for the safety of your neighbors -- especially the most at-risk ones like LGBTXYZ123 and Bipoc-Latinx and blah blah -- so it is your moral duty". Of course these lockdowns won't apply to the oligarchs and their middle-managers.

In the Soviet Union if you made it high up enough in the political chain you'd be rewarded with a Dacha (a vacation cabin, in the country). Well the innovation they've now made is that they'll only have to give you permission to leave your own house, which will be considered a major win once this new nightmare becomes an everyday occurrance.

Progress!

Padouk

Woodpecker
100%

I've been saying this for almost a year now.

Couple personal observations I've had:

1. I do subcontract work for an industrial association that essentially exists to help the companies in their area meet a regional requirement to monitor air quality. After a few months of the initial shutdown, they reported internally to us that the air quality in the area had drastically improved. Yet production/output had not really changed. The difference was that they cut out all but the essential workers at the plants, who of course provided most of the efficient work, and so the local roads had way less automobile traffic to and from the plants. Since I help with their communications, I wanted to post to social media about the good news, that actually the industrial plants don't give off as much pollution as people think, and that it was the reduction in traffic that made the most effect. Higher ups said in no way shape or form can we ever publicly challenge the narrative that industry is the most impactful polluter.

So even though the client is a collection of industrial companies, they have greater narrative marching orders (or at least an internal corporate culture) that will never allow them to speak candidly with people. The fact of the matter is that all this stuff is measured and can and will be used for any justifications that regional or national or international authorities decide. But you can imagine how fast your average pleb would stop supporting all these insane climate initiatives if they realized that THEY themselves would have to stop working, travelling, recreating, and eating most foods.

2. I also do work with an environmental tech startup. All of their industry connections (some biggish players not just in my country but worldwide) as well as the ex-politicians involved, all have pinned their coattails to the concept that all future major loan/investment money will be weighed against the ESG (environmental, social, governance) score. Right now the thrust of this narrative is simply for ADOPTION. Not punishment, not shame, not even reduction. Everyone knows our country will not come close to meeting our reduction targets on the current timeline. But the first step (at least that I can see as it relates to this space) is to get Oil & Gas to start reporting ALL emissions (for E part of ESG). But every time we do a meeting, the founder of the startup talks about going to approach EVERY TYPE of biz (eg. golf courses, coffee shops, apartment buildings) because all he hears is that they will eventually require every business to report, which will first be subject to shame, and then to penalties. That's just for not reporting. Now, a small business probably won't come close to being over the emissions thresholds set federally, but it doesn't really matter because the burden of REPORTING will be enough to mess with their already stretched thin operations.

Finally, there is a concept that any and all producers (and indeed, humans) are not just responsible for direct pollution (Scope 1 emissions from owned sources) as well as indirect pollution (Scope 2 emissions from purchased energy), but also "Scope 3 Emissions" aka All Other Indirect Emissions That Occur In A Value Chain (eg. transport, use of products, processing of products after use, investments, etc etc).

A lot of these protocols are already in place, just waiting to be kicked into gear by enforcement and punishment, whereas right now they are simply encouraged.

In Canada we have the NPRI: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/e...ent/national-pollutant-release-inventory.html

Anyway, that was just to give people some backstory so that it doesn't seem like I am making random predictions. Of course I could be reading into things too much.

But they have the Apparatus to monitor, they have the Orgs/Regs already passed to receive reporting, and now they have created the Adoption/Habit of people locking down travel/work/leisure for "safety emergencies".

I mean, imagine if the smog level goes up by 0.000001% one weekend, that could be considered an "emergency" that justifies a "climate lockdown"... and "you are doing it for the safety of your neighbors -- especially the most at-risk ones like LGBTXYZ123 and Bipoc-Latinx and blah blah -- so it is your moral duty". Of course these lockdowns won't apply to the oligarchs and their middle-managers.

In the Soviet Union if you made it high up enough in the political chain you'd be rewarded with a Dacha (a vacation cabin, in the country). Well the innovation they've now made is that they'll only have to give you permission to leave your own house, which will be considered a major win once this new nightmare becomes an everyday occurrance.

Progress!

Great insights, thanks!

Johnnyvee

Ostrich

In my opinion a top priority for everyone if you haven't done it already ought to be be relocating to rural areas. Once that's done everyone would be advised to start thinking about a strategic plan to go off-grid as much as possible. I am personally in a process of buying a solar panel system as we get enough sunny days to make it work. Independent water supply has already been established. We've already got small livestock and fairly large vegetable garden.

Because I bet you that by the end of 2030 we will be forced to live under the restriction of Personal Carbon Allowance via the digital banking system of programmable money.

Personal carbon allowances revisited

Establishment Now Advocating Lockdowns — Not to Save You From Covid, But From Climate Change

Just do simple search with the phrase "climate lockdown" to see that there's too much noise about it.

Good idea for a tread! I`ve made this prediction myself also, based on the current development. I feel certain that they`ll push hard on the anti-meat agenda in the coming years. But there will be a lot of resistance also. I know I can almost sustain myself by fishing where I live now. That might not be as good as meat, but still pretty good, since it`s top quality river fish. (trout, salmon, bass mainly) I suggest making similar contingency plans, tailored to your local conditions.

I think there is some way to climate lockdowns. But restrictions are definitely coming! Getting basic supplies, food and water might be a real problem in the West very soon. Look at what`s happening in the UK at the moment. Driving a car will be reserved for the elite class.

Padouk

Woodpecker

THE CLIMATE CALL-UP ASKS EVERYONE TO STEP UP

We face an existential emergency that requires a WW2-level mobilisation: we only have a short window left in which to start properly reversing the damage.

Individual behaviour has its place. But the huge scale of the crisis now calls for collective power.

We need to act together as citizens to put unstoppable pressure on our governments, and to counteract lobbying from fossil fuel and other interests.

We point you to the most effective actions.

The most innovative approaches.

The right battles to fight.

The best use of your precious time.

WARTIME-LEVEL MOBILISATION

Wartime-level mobilisation represents a fundamental step-change from our current approach.

It means we have to do whatever it takes.

They are planning to install a war-like sirens around London to terrorize people about climate change.

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
3094h.png

Like 90s shows doing a crossover episode.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
They will need a real crisis to sell this to the western world, even the most liberal of normies are addicted to their cars and comfortable suburban lives.
But they are addicted to the greater good. Shouldn't be that difficult to convince those men to perform analingus on each other in an effort to curb the emission of methane gas

They will need a real crisis to sell this to the western world, even the most liberal of normies are addicted to their cars and comfortable suburban lives.

This is one of the areas I feel fairly optimistic about. We are heading straight into the Maunder minimum. There will be massive rolling blackouts all winter in combination with food shortages. There will be record low temperatures all over the place with some people facing starvation or freezing to death.

Climate politics are mainly a first world phenomenon brought upon by several generations of continuous wealth and economic expansion. As soon as people find that they are unable to feed their children and heat their homes their appetite for such nonsense evaporates quickly.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is simply a war against every living organism on this planet. Can't think of anything more Satanic. This is so wildly against God's creation that it cannot and will not stand. What we should do now is burning fossil fuels like mad, driving 7-liter Hemi's, etc. Cutting carbon at this point is suicide and they know it.

Padouk

Woodpecker
James Corbett is right. They have invested and have now laid out the infrastructure for imprisonment of the population. So they are not going to let it go to waste. Never let a crisis go to waste. Similar to the security systems which were introduced after 9/11. This is simply phase 2 of tightening the loop around around necks.

What can we do about it?

First and foremost, try not to succumb to their pressure in terms of vaccination as you'll be traceable (if you don't die from it). It's not going to be easy but with the right mind-set everything is possible. Secondly, position yourself near food sources that you can rely on. Supermarkets will shut their doors for us too. It's inevitable and in Germany it is about to start. Thirdly, learn to work with your hands. Those who think "I can work online on me laptop and I'll be fine" are fooling themselves. If you depend on the system it will crash you eventually.

If there was a hard-core Amish community near I am, I'd be begging them to let me join them. They are most prepared.

p.s. As for the idea that climate lockdowns are harder to sell - I don't think so. On top of powerful media technologies to create fake realities, they can now control the thoughts and moods of the vaccinated.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Isn’t the real issue here the fact that financial elites have control over the transmission of ideas?

The medical tyranny we face is due to the fact that germ theory is the only game in town. This is why all forms of terrain theory are relentlessly mocked no matter how scientifically sound they are. Germ theory is the lynchpin: without it the medical tyranny and vaccine passport system crumbles.

Likewise, truly innovative theories about currencies and economics (ones that discuss effective ways to combat usury and diminish the power of the big banks) are ruthlessly suppressed because right now, people only are servile towards the elite because they can’t imagine any true alternative to the system. Economics really is “the dismal science,” but it doesn’t have to be. It’s that way because the elites love to promote the likes of Paul Krugman (if they’re more left-wing inclined) or Milton Friedman (if they are worshippers of the free market) to the top. Anyone who shuts down revolutionary thinking about money systems is an ideal voice for the oligarchs.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
What can we do about it?
We can start taking seriously truly revolutionary, groundbreaking ideas in medicine and economics.

All of what you say about food supplies, etc. is only part of the picture.

Despite the fact that germ theory has already been proven false, I still see most posters here glossing over this fact and not taking it seriously. Without germ theory as foundation they have no justification for anything they do.

It is perfectly possible to prove germ theory wrong beyond any reasonable doubt. As I mentioned in numerous posts, the brilliant physician Ryke Hamer was able to use brain CT scans back in the 1980s to prove definitively that most “disease” is a process initiated by the brain of the sick person, and not caused by an external infectious agent. Doesn’t matter what the disease is. If it’s a cold, a specific ring configuration pattern shows up on the brain scan. If it’s liver cancer, the configuration shows up in a different part of the brain. Whether a cold or cancer, the ring configuration shows up and then goes away when the person is no longer sick.

So there is total certainty that the person’s own brain is the real cause of the sickness. It’s also known that Pasteur falsified all his data. Also, numerous experiments have been performed where the scientists tried to infect themselves with various germs and failed. The alleged pathogen could not make them sick. This dovetails with Hamer’s discovery that something has to be happening inside the brain of the sick person for the disease process to play out. If “viruses” even exist at all, which is not certain, they are enlisted by the individual psyche to carry out a natural organic process and are not hostile invaders. Ever notice you often feel refreshed and healthier after getting over a bad flu?

All sorts of revolutionary theories involving the money system are in circulation as well, but they’re censored and not discussed in the mainstream. These revolutionary ideas have the power to destroy the power of the oligarchs. The Amish are a great people, but emulating them isn’t the solution on its own.

Our real problem is we put severe limits on our imagination and never step outside certain mental boxes - the power of the oligarchs is dependent on the vast majority never even considering certain possibilities about the nature of reality. They assent to whatever policies the oligarchs devise because they can’t envision any alternative.