Climate lockdowns

Padouk

Kingfisher
Redcrosse, you're perfectly right. Overturning of the germ theory is the only way we can declare some sort of victory. But it is going to be a very long and difficult battle as with the Covid hoax they have managed to transform the allopathic medical establishment into a proper religious institution now. For now, they are winning ... big time.

In the meantime, we need to find a way to exist as "heretics" in such environment. The Covid inquisition is already flexing its muscles and the next phase is transformation of the Covid Church into an universal green Earth worshiping suicidal cult. I will not be surprised if they manage to brainwash the vaccinated masses into collective suicides in the name of saving the planet. So the conflict here is not merely of Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory, it's much bigger than that. It's no longer a scientific debate only.

Also, if anything the Covid crisis has shown that the "loyalty loop" is hard coded into the human psyche. So I don't think that we can educate a significant portion of the masses. History has shown than there has always been a group of people (the controllers) that have managed to lie and deceive for centuries and yet always managed to maintain the status quo for themselves. The universal faith in democracy, for example, is a clear example that people are stuck in a "loyalty loop" and will always be.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Ok, put it simply we face a dire future but the Revelation would be pointless if God let his faithful simply perish. If you won't take the vax you won't be able to heat your house. God has to provide at some point. I don't think this system will succeed like they wish.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
How is staying inside one's house safer than staying inside a school?

Why not design cities better. A good tram/light rail system (much cheaper than metros) with a cheap shared bike network and high density development? These ideas have worked in other countries which have cleaner air.

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
How is staying inside one's house safer than staying inside a school?

Why not design cities better. A good tram/light rail system (much cheaper than metros) with a cheap shared bike network and high density development? These ideas have worked in other countries which have cleaner air.
You cannot go outside until they figure that out prisone errr I mean good citizen. Don't worry, they have science so it will only be a few weeks.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Haha bingo there we have our first climate lockdown everybody! Yay! What a milestone in our progressive society. The main Dutch alternative news source I follow has said this for a year. Unreal to see it manifest in front of your eyes. Climate lockdowns.

Padouk

Kingfisher

'Pipelines will be blown up' says David Suzuki, if leaders don't act on climate change

Long-time environmental activist David Suzuki made an extreme statement over the weekend about what could happen if politicians and global leaders don’t act to reverse climate change.

The communist always destroy the infrastructure in the process of taking over the political power. And of course, what they build afterwards is crap and hey presto you live in a cold apartment block in the USSR.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox

'Pipelines will be blown up' says David Suzuki, if leaders don't act on climate change

The communist always destroy the infrastructure in the process of taking over the political power. And of course, what they build afterwards is crap and hey presto you live in a cold apartment block in the USSR.

USSR had pretty good public buildings to be fair. I've lived in my share of Commie Blocks, they're actually pretty solid, warm and well made.

Post soviet standards have fallen if anything.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Lovely!

1HrHDRtw9IAlzl2DdudhN5tVLIV_Cf7u4HwwiQDcN38.jpg