budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
UyuNYvw.png

fireshark

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Ok...so he's miraculously escaped from the clutches of the CIA and neo-nazis in a major warzone, is now tweeting about it from a safe location, and all while he simultaneously has a terminal heart condition that will kill him in less than 1-2 years?

When is the Hollywood movie being made?

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I doubt it's Gonzalo writing.

To begin with, he used to make no mistake in English, not even punctuation mistakes. Here, I see a punctuation ( ; ) error and save instead of safe, and an "even" that sounds weirdly positioned in the sentence to me (but I might be wrong).

Granted he could be writing in a hurry, but in the past his writing skills were perfect even under duress/stress.

Also, why would posting these lines be less dangerous regarding his IP address than posting some screenshot of him holding today's newspaper? I mean, if he goes back online, he might as well post a pic of him with the newspaper, it makes little difference. Or a voice recording if the pic metadata terrorise him.

I'm not convinced either by the Che Guevara-lookalike profile pic.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I doubt it's Gonzalo writing.

To begin with, he used to make no mistake in English, not even punctuation mistakes. Here, I see a punctuation ( ; ) error and save instead of safe, and an "even" that sounds weirdly positioned in the sentence to me (but I might be wrong).

Granted he could be writing in a hurry, but in the past his writing skills were perfect even under duress/stress.

Also, why would posting these lines be less dangerous regarding his IP address than posting some screenshot of him holding today's newspaper? I mean, if he goes back online, he might as well post a pic of him with the newspaper, it makes little difference. Or a voice recording if the pic metadata terrorise him.

I'm not convinced either by the Che Guevara-lookalike profile pic.
I am safe is correct. I am save is incorrect.

It might be fake but not for that reason.

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian

durangotang

Ostrich
A Tweet rationalizing why he isn't posting audio (21 hours old) from the new realGonzaloLira01 Twitter account:

And the most recent (5 hours old) Tweets:

If it's Gonzalo, he's got to post a video:

Last edited: