Coach Red Pill

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Thank God he's alive, and in (apparently) good shape, great news this morning! :)

I would credit all the higher-profile people who have called out his disappearance for his survival. People like George Galloway, the Duran guys, and the Chilean diplomatic corps. Apparently the SBU quickly understood that his death would have been a PR disaster.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Thank God he's alive, and in (apparently) good shape, great news this morning! :)

I would credit all the higher-profile people who have called out his disappearance for his survival. People like George Galloway, the Duran guys, and the Chilean diplomatic corps. Apparently the SBU quickly understood that his death would have been a PR disaster.

It's good to see he's alive, even though I think he has been begging for execution with his boomer spec opsec.

He's a modern Cernovich.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Well, luckily, it is now almost certain that he's alive and physically OK, though "rattled" and under direct threat from the SBU - maybe under house arrest?

Anyway, our previous analysis here of his strange change of style and punctuation, is not incorrect. It was apparently the result of the shock/distress of the incarceration, and a change in hardware : he has "no access to his phone or laptop", so he probably had to dictate, or clumsily type on someone else's phone/laptop.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
It's good to see he's alive, even though I think he has been begging for execution with his boomer spec opsec.

He's a modern Cernovich.

The clueless boomers here are those military types who have suggested that Gonzalo is an idiot for not having used disguises and other spycraft tools to escape, when the guy doesn't even speak the local language, as if a 50-something American dude disguised as a woman or Groucho Marx was going to make it through a half dozen Ukie checkpoints...

In the end he got away with his wits, leveraging his high international profile, with the considerable help of many online friends around the world. He might well have talked his SBU captors out of hurting him, highlighting the potential considerable PR damage to their cause.

He's definitely not out of the woods yet, as long as he is still under SBU control, but he's (very literally) dodged a bullet. Hope he will hold out for another month or two, things could get much wilder and hairier with the looming battle for Kharkov later this Spring/Summer.

muscacav

Robin
Other Christian
The clueless boomers here are those military types who have suggested that Gonzalo is an idiot for not having used disguises and other spycraft tools to escape, when the guy doesn't even speak the local language, as if a 50-something American dude disguised as a woman or Groucho Marx was going to make it through a half dozen Ukie checkpoints...

In the end he got away with his wits, leveraging his high international profile, with the considerable help of many online friends around the world. He might well have talked his SBU captors out of hurting him, highlighting the potential considerable PR damage to their cause.

He's definitely not out of the woods yet, as long as he is still under SBU control, but he's (very literally) dodged a bullet. Hope he will hold out for another month or two, things could get much wilder and hairier with the looming battle for Kharkov later this Spring/Summer.
Sorry 911, but your first paragraph is a straw man fallacy. You misrepresented what was said. You also appealed to ridicule your Groucho/woman disguise. Poisoned the well by calling the other side as clueless boomer. The same goes to the other person who dismissed AC argument as absurd without giving reasons why, he just slapped a label of larping. I hold a great respect on you and hope you don't get this as personal.

We don't know exactly Gonzalo's situation and we don't how it played so far. Therefore we can't assume his online friends or wits saved him.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Not sure.

To be fair I'm not saying any of that hollywood garbage would work. You'd get stopped at checkpoints and inspected.

You'd need to know basic to intermediate SERE tactics, moving at night and hiding by day utilizing low traffic routes of egress. That kind of thing hinges on endurance, cammo know-how, and other things he's lacking in.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Sure, it's a good point, but GL got out from a very difficult predicament using his own set of skills, as a high profile pundit, leveraging his PR value, as opposed to his military/special ops tactics, which he does indeed sorely lack. That's the point I've tried to make above.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Give him credit. He's alive. While being on a list from real Nazis who are torturing and killing people left and right.

Most here had written him off and were ready to write his obituary.
Glad I was mistaken in assuming he would be killed. I think there was enough public attention to it here in the US with people like Prosobeic et al such that the Zelensky regime recognized that torturing and killing this man would be problem.

Or there's something else going on.

Im curious as to how he survived the event on the whole and what really happened.

I havent made it through the whole 2 hour interview... but I bet he will be tight lipped about what really happened.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Give him credit. He's alive. While being on a list from real Nazis who are torturing and killing people left and right.

Most here had written him off and were ready to write his obituary.

I wrote, days ago on the thread (
Post in thread 'Coach Red Pill' https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/coach-red-pill.41546/post-1599315
)
that if Gonzalo were to survive it would be thanks to his intelligence, charisma, and sheer luck, and I think it's what happened indeed here. He probably talked his captors into waiting a bit before killing him, and then international attention/focus saved him.

Now, if he's still in Ukraine under SBU watchful eyes, he's far from totally saved. Far from it. They haven't killed him right away because, as I wrote, he's, say, a provocateur and not a saboteur, but, as to letting him walk free... If the Russians don't take the whole of Ukraine, Gonzalo is probably going to be handed some prison time by Zelensky's regime, at the minimum. And if the Russians are on the verge of taking the whole of Ukraine, then Gonzalo had better flee house arrest (if such is his situation) from the window at night, because out of spite the Ukrainians would probably kill him.

Last edited:

Nineteen84

Ostrich
Orthodox
Gold Member
Well, luckily, it is now almost certain that he's alive and physically OK, though "rattled" and under direct threat from the SBU - maybe under house arrest?

Anyway, our previous analysis here of his strange change of style and punctuation, is not incorrect. It was apparently the result of the shock/distress of the incarceration, and a change in hardware : he has "no access to his phone or laptop", so he probably had to dictate, or clumsily type on someone else's phone/laptop.

The style/ punctuation analysis related to messages from the '@Lira01Real' account. Some claimed it was his genuine account. That account has now been deleted:

His genuine account is now:

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
He's going completely ignored by Western MSM as it goes against their narraritive.

So I would think it's more than likely Tucker runs with it.

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Hang on, in the recent video he stated it was not him writing under that fake account.