Coach Red Pill

Easy_C

Peacock
I don't think his dating videos were very good. They're heavily poisoned by his atheistic worldview.
On the other hand, his videos about how to navigate social politics and career issues are pure gold.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
I agree that his insights are held back by his atheism, but he's still a cultural Catholic and that shows positively in some of his takes.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I don't think his dating videos were very good. They're heavily poisoned by his atheistic worldview.
On the other hand, his videos about how to navigate social politics and career issues are pure gold.
He's intelligent but not the type that I believe many women would find all that appealing. Not having met him in person, I don't know, but that's my guess from what I see.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
He's OK, he was just on the Duran earlier this week.

This being said, getting through the Kharkov battle later this year or early in '23 is going to be hairy for him, because at some point before the fall of the city, the SBU is going to purge local "traitors".

If I was in his shoes, I would at least use the time he has to learn the language, and build a small network of potential safe homes.

He's OK, he was just on the Duran earlier this week.

This being said, getting through the Kharkov battle later this year or early in '23 is going to be hairy for him, because at some point before the fall of the city, the SBU is going to purge local "traitors".

If I was in his shoes, I would at least use the time he has to learn the language, and build a small network of potential safe homes.
It's honestly pretty ridiculous that he hasn't learned more Russian/Ukranian by now. In effect his personal life is one of these "rootless cosmopolitans". I say that as an otherwise fan of his. Take some italki classes daily for goodness sake! I mean you are mostly in your apartment all day anyway!

Reactions: 911

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
It's honestly pretty ridiculous that he hasn't learned more Russian/Ukranian by now. In effect his personal life is one of these "rootless cosmopolitans". I say that as an otherwise fan of his. Take some italki classes daily for goodness sake! I mean you are mostly in your apartment all day anyway!

I'm surprised he can get by without knowing at least some of their language. I didn't think any of those cities over speak much English at all.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I stopped listening to Lira a few months ago when the drama got too much, but he's still going and here's a response message from American Krogan to something Lira posted on twitter today.

I have no knowledge of this historical event, but I give much, much more credence to American Krogan on this kind of topic than I do Lira, whom I do think has his own credibility in other areas, such as his coverage of the Ukraine War and other, more recent happenings.

American Krogan said:
"Based" Gonzalo Lira is spreading misinformation about Wounded Knee and American history on Twitter (). If you're actually interested in what happened at Wounded Knee, I discuss it in depth in Chapter Two (https://odysee.com/@americankrogan:3/BioShock-The-Hatred-Chapter-2:0) of my BioShock series. I start talking about it from around 38 mins in to about 58 mins in. Unlike random memes on social media, I actually read and cited several historical sources.