Cobra's 2021 Election Campaign

Troller

Banned
Catholic
She will probably say private have smaller classes or better conditions to prevent the virus.

We can rotate classes. One week only kids from X-Y age. Other week Y-X age. So there´s not so much kids around. Same for lunch time. Different lunch time hours. Kids eat separately by age. Cafeteria should be closed. No gym classes.

If the school has two exits than also each age uses one exit. Or they come out at different hours.

Put gel in all entrances.

Kids could all bring two pair of shoes. and use one to get in and other pair inside school. This is what the school of my kids did for a while. We had to bring bags and they would put shoes there. Also they took food from home. My wife had to wake up at 5 am everyday to make their food. Hahahaha.

If there´s a rona case of a teacher some other teacher replace while the 14 days take place.

You should propose some stupid measures which are worthless but gives apparent safety to parents. So they don´t feel guilty in sending their kids to schools. Me soon I saw the statistics of rona for kids. Knew it was all nonsense. Kids have to learn. Be with their friends. My kids didn´t even took masks. Picking them up was crazy. A big line. I would always get 10 minutes before or late. When raining it was a pain in.

Last edited:

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Update...........

We ran a great campaign. Thank you everyone here for your help and PMs and offers to donate.

We gave them a hell of a scare and they are still in their corners.

But.... we lost the election. The person that won was an older retired teacher, a community volunteer with no job, a younger teacher with no other qualifications and, wait for it, and a Board incumbent that has been there for at least 2 decades! Teacher's union endorsed them all and funny enough, so did some local republicans since it's a swamp connection with the incumbent.

One of our guys had won election night..... but....... wait..... a week later their win was taken away through, mail in votes.

Nearby districts also met the same fate. Where this teacher's union was involved, "reformist" candidates all lost, even though they campaigned hard. We raised voter turnout (without counting mail ins) about 30%. They raised mail in votes by about 40%+.

Voter fraud aside, my biggest problem is that the other candidates didn't campaign. They didn't work for their win. The union helped them and held their hand. They didn't fight. Now they are beholden to that union.

The truth of the matter is that the Democratic party and teacher's unions in my state are in lock step. Any union endorsed candidates have the full faith and resources of the party and voter manipulation machine. It is likely that they waited to see the numbers election night and just sent more ballots. Yes, the same movie as last year but now it's being done locally.

I'm glad to have been part of the fight. I don't consider it a loss. Again, if my opponents actually put up a fight, then I would have. They didn't and I don't. When union planted candidates are being endorsed by the union AND local republicans, it's a problem. Republicans are eating their own. There were many wins. In a short period of time, I came across some prominent politicians and was able to put together the swamp puzzle fairly well. I still only think I scratched the surface. The stuff you hear about politics, as in power, money, narcissism all really exist but beyond that, knowing where it exists is a win. That is the only way to navigate the political realm even locally. On top of this, I became a good public speaker and much more social than I ever was before. I now run into people that already know me and people see me as a symbol for change. I don't have to be the exact answer, but I sure as hell will have my foot on the neck of the establishment and will continue to bring the answers.

The biggest loss for me was time away from my kids and my wife. The stress of politics and having to deal with the drama and attacks really took a toll on them. The whole experience strengthened my resolve to continue fighting BUT it came at an expense. If I continue the fight, it will be a running expense account. This is the area I need to manage more than anything.

I've been attending local republican meetings consistently. I even went to a pretty far right area and told them (paraphrasing) 'Look, I'm a brown guy that wasn't even born here. I love this country. I put my reputation on the line and gave it my all. You all were born here; your country is being ripped apart. Stop sharing social media videos and posts. Get out there and become a poll watcher, election judge, or for god's sakes, run for office."

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
Update...........

We ran a great campaign. Thank you everyone here for your help and PMs and offers to donate.

We gave them a hell of a scare and they are still in their corners.

But.... we lost the election. The person that won was an older retired teacher, a community volunteer with no job, a younger teacher with no other qualifications and, wait for it, and a Board incumbent that has been there for at least 2 decades! Teacher's union endorsed them all and funny enough, so did some local republicans since it's a swamp connection with the incumbent.

One of our guys had won election night..... but....... wait..... a week later their win was taken away through, mail in votes.

Nearby districts also met the same fate. Where this teacher's union was involved, "reformist" candidates all lost, even though they campaigned hard. We raised voter turnout (without counting mail ins) about 30%. They raised mail in votes by about 40%+.

Voter fraud aside, my biggest problem is that the other candidates didn't campaign. They didn't work for their win. The union helped them and held their hand. They didn't fight. Now they are beholden to that union.

The truth of the matter is that the Democratic party and teacher's unions in my state are in lock step. Any union endorsed candidates have the full faith and resources of the party and voter manipulation machine. It is likely that they waited to see the numbers election night and just sent more ballots. Yes, the same movie as last year but now it's being done locally.

I'm glad to have been part of the fight. I don't consider it a loss. Again, if my opponents actually put up a fight, then I would have. They didn't and I don't. When union planted candidates are being endorsed by the union AND local republicans, it's a problem. Republicans are eating their own. There were many wins. In a short period of time, I came across some prominent politicians and was able to put together the swamp puzzle fairly well. I still only think I scratched the surface. The stuff you hear about politics, as in power, money, narcissism all really exist but beyond that, knowing where it exists is a win. That is the only way to navigate the political realm even locally. On top of this, I became a good public speaker and much more social than I ever was before. I now run into people that already know me and people see me as a symbol for change. I don't have to be the exact answer, but I sure as hell will have my foot on the neck of the establishment and will continue to bring the answers.

The biggest loss for me was time away from my kids and my wife. The stress of politics and having to deal with the drama and attacks really took a toll on them. The whole experience strengthened my resolve to continue fighting BUT it came at an expense. If I continue the fight, it will be a running expense account. This is the area I need to manage more than anything.

I've been attending local republican meetings consistently. I even went to a pretty far right area and told them (paraphrasing) 'Look, I'm a brown guy that wasn't even born here. I love this country. I put my reputation on the line and gave it my all. You all were born here; your country is being ripped apart. Stop sharing social media videos and posts. Get out there and become a poll watcher, election judge, or for god's sakes, run for office."

You doing this gives me strength to also keep at it. So there's another win. Sucks you lost but you've learned a lot.

paninaro

Pelican
You put in a great effort and that's commendable. How wide were the margins? I bet you got them a lot closer than in the past.

Same thing happened where I am -- the union-backed candidates all won even though those candidates didn't do any campaigning. My theory is a lot of voters just don't care about school board races (especially people without kids in school), so they just vote for whoever the union or other "big name" people endorse.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member

Voter fraud aside, my biggest problem is that the other candidates didn't campaign.

The parallels are amazing.

kel

Banned
Good update and good work. Unfortunately the above is often the case. You capture large organizations as a voting bloc. Once you do you can coast on this for ages, the actual voters at the bottom are largely politically disengaged or just very credulous so they'll keep voting the way they've always voted (or, at worst, just not vote at all). Labor unions have been working against the interests of the working class for ages, but nonetheless everyone knows the union as an organization is and will remain a left/liberal voting bloc, the very concept seems tied to capital-L The Left regardless of where The Left goes ideologically or what it does. There is a realignment happening on the individual level (I'm part of it, I think a lot of guys here probably are), but on an organizational and structural level the teams have paired off and that's not going to change regardless of little similarity The Left and The Right might bear to what one would ideologically think of as lowercase-L/R left and right.

Somewhat related Morgoth's Review video (particularly about "the red wall" of solid Labour voting counties in Northern England finally falling [though the Tory party is just as fake and gay so it's just symbolic and nothing more]):

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
You put in a great effort and that's commendable. How wide were the margins? I bet you got them a lot closer than in the past.

Same thing happened where I am -- the union-backed candidates all won even though those candidates didn't do any campaigning. My theory is a lot of voters just don't care about school board races (especially people without kids in school), so they just vote for whoever the union or other "big name" people endorse.

I appreciate that. You have been a tremendous help!

Funny thing is that the margins were fairly wide. The prior retired union president got about 1k more votes than the next winner up. They say the community knows her but hard to believe.

3 of us received the least amount of votes. Our guy that (initially) won was first on the ballot and his name is a common one. So that helped him a lot.

I hate to say this but my ethnic name didn't help me. Liberals wouldn't vote for me because of my association with a conservative group but conservatives likely saw my name and associated it with a liberal progressive and/or figured I wasn't like them. Reality is that I need to work harder to get more people to recognize me if I'm going to do this again.

Laner

Crow
Protestant
Gold Member
At least you tried. The education alone might be worth it. I am expecting that your experience made anyone in your sphere a little more aware of the deep rooted corruption in the system.

Another interesting note is the timing. It seems that places like Illinois are in the cross hairs right now due to the obvious corruption of schools. All these states that are allowing the state funding to go to the students rather than the school are making it ever harder for the corrupt boards and their union backers to justify their actions.

School teachers even have been a surprising ally in this. They wanted smaller classes, and now thanks the surge of home schooling, they got it. But the extra pay? Well, that just gets swallowed up by administrations. So even teachers are seeing that they have been useful idiots all along.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Cobra

Firstly kudos for the attempt. Most people whine and complain but never take action so youve done a mans job.

On another note. Why not take your ethnicity and run with it rather than against it? A sort of sheeps clothing sort of approach

I actually sort of see this "judo" strategy as the only way conservatism would ever gain ground back. Sort of anti- subversion .

Tell them what they want to hear to get elected then vote for the sensible policies.

Its what the left has been doing for 60 plus years