Colombia Spirals into Shooting, Chaos as President Raises Taxes on Middle-class and Poor

Yes, this deserves its own thread.

Earlier today I posted this message in the South America Expat Thread.

--
The bill has been killed. Congratulations to the young people of Colombia who made it happen, and a massive tip of the hat.

It cost many their lives and even more their eyes, hands and peace of mind

Undoubtedly pig-faced Duque will now try to sneak it in through the backdoor

I have always had a problem with the police in Colombia who in my opinion are nothing more than a violent state approved drugs cartel. And not only that, they are also tremendously unprofessional, act with impunity and routinely harass the general population (and foreigners!) for monetary reasons (and sometimes out of sheer spite).

I don't use these terms lightly, but the US backed Colombian government has started a war on its own population. International media is completely silent (and an accomplice)

And before the usual diversionary tactics start coming in, no, these are not Antifa or communists. Many of the protestors are former students of mine (my FB Timeline is flooded) who can be characterised as normal, run of the mill youngsters from lower/middle class families that want to make something of their life but are completely stuck due to the neo-liberal F*ck you policies of the Colombian government.

Now that the limit has been reached and mass protests have broken out the Duque government has simply instructed the police to start shooting until the streets are empty again

Absolutely disgusting.

Again I am sharing these videos because no one else does and this a story that needs to be shared.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEOS

The videos can't be copied for some reason but can be found here

Not artillery of course but a high calibre gun on an APC

Last edited:
Yes, this deserves its own thread.

Earlier today I posted this message in the South America Expat Thread.

--
The bill has been killed. Congratulations to the young people of Colombia who made it happen, and a massive tip of the hat.

It cost many their lives and even more their eyes, hands and peace of mind

Undoubtedly pig-faced Duque will now try to sneak it in through the backdoor

I have always had a problem with the police in Colombia who in my opinion are nothing more than a violent state approved drugs cartel. And not only that, they are also tremendously unprofessional, act with impunity and routinely harass the general population (and foreigners!) for monetary reasons (and sometimes out of sheer spite).

I don't use these terms lightly, but the US backed Colombian government has started a war on its own population. International media is completely silent (and an accomplice)

And before the usual diversionary tactics start coming in, no, these are not Antifa or communists. Many of the protestors are former students of mine (my FB Timeline is flooded) who can be characterised as normal, run of the mill youngsters from lower/middle class families that want to make something of their life but are completely stuck due to the neo-liberal F*ck you policies of the Colombian government.

Now that the limit has been reached and mass protests have broken out the Duque government has simply instructed the police to start shooting until the streets are empty again

Absolutely disgusting.

Again I am sharing these videos because no one else does and this a story that needs to be shared.

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEOS

The videos can't be copied for some reason but can be found here

Not artillery of course but a high calibre gun on an APC

So this is what Klaus Schwab meant by a "reset"? May God have mercy and protect the good people of Colombia. Clearly, Schwab or CIA is behind this.