Companies that are boycotting Tucker Carlson

DanielH

Robin
How long do you think he'll be working at FOX News?
Can't be much longer. More companies will boycott and his show simply won't be profitable anymore, assuming they even care about profit over virtue signaling. I imagine he will start up an independent platform or join one of the ones currently existing. He would bring a ton of his viewerbase since he's probably the only person worth watching on Fox.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
My fishing charter business is boycotting Tucker Carlson. This yapping goon is not allowed on my boat.

Aloha!

Can't be much longer. More companies will boycott and his show simply won't be profitable anymore
The financial damage doesn't come from people not buying the company's product it comes from other companies - banks, retailers, partners that refuse to do business with them.

Meanwhile, pedophiles on CNN outrage millions of Americans, or a company like Gillette plummets in sales but SJW marches on.

There is something very dark and sinister is behind this.

I agree Tucker will be cancelled soon unless he cucks like, for example, Glenn Beck did - of course it didn't help Beck anyway but now he's 100% cuck.

On the other hand Tucker could easily make more than he makes on Fox News if he went independent though he will have to go someplace he won't be deplatformed.

The left can only tolerate 100% submission, and right now they seem to keep getting it.

bucky

Pelican
I agree Tucker will be cancelled soon unless he cucks like, for example, Glenn Beck did - of course it didn't help Beck anyway but now he's 100% cuck.

On the other hand Tucker could easily make more than he makes on Fox News if he went independent though he will have to go someplace he won't be deplatformed.

The left can only tolerate 100% submission, and right now they seem to keep getting it.
Maybe RT?

Remington

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's another wave. He will receive some backlash for a while, his stock will drop on the short term. But, will still remain constant.

Fox News is still the most watched news hub. People will still watch him. Just like the Trumpdog, approval will arrive in peaks and troughs.