Complaints of Donald Trump thread

NickK

Sparrow
I genuinely intrigued. What exactly could one sell online to make say, $50,000 per year? If I could work from home, have income security, and make $50,000 a year, I could live my dream life.

I've never looked into running an online business. Seems like most opportunities would be crushed by the big boys, so I am shocked by reading this.
I'm intersted as well.
How about a joint rv forum online business with a moral compass?
I can offer moral support and relieve you from the temptation of having too much money.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Fun off-topic fact: people often blindly trust the globalist report on the so-called "Happiness Index", not knowing that it awards bonus points for stuff like "LGBT rights", "racial equality" and other nonsense categories. It's the primary reason why Scandinavian countries always score the highest, even though, as Max Roscoe has aptly noted, it has little to do with the actual mood or happiness of people in that country.
That's an interesting fact. Don't a lot of northern countries have high suicide rates?

I think it's just best to decide for one's self whether or not people are "happy" because the idea of happiness is subjective to your own understanding of it. Sort of why often times you see these shock suicides or murders committed by people who are rich, famous, have a good family etc... They tick all the boxes for being "happy", yet are actually deeply sad or angry.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
If this is happening and then might as well vote Biden, bring in the 18 million illegals plus all of their family members. The more of them, the more incompetent the us will become and start making drastic mistakes leading to embarrassing defeats abroad. The decline looks like it will happen faster than we think.
It doesn't matter who wins the election, the result will be the same. Flood the country with legal immigrants and destroy the middle class. Flood the country with illegal immigrants and bring in massive crime waves. Let prisoners out of jail early so they can intimidate and harm the middle class. Etc, etc.

Even if Trump wins, the GOP can't win by 2024, so the result is the same anyway.

Lace em up

Woodpecker
It doesn't matter who wins the election, the result will be the same. Flood the country with legal immigrants and destroy the middle class. Flood the country with illegal immigrants and bring in massive crime waves. Let prisoners out of jail early so they can intimidate and harm the middle class. Etc, etc.

Even if Trump wins, the GOP can't win by 2024, so the result is the same anyway.
Normally when a major political party gets swamped in an election they will adjust to meet the wants of the people they govern.

The lefties doubled down after 2016 because their ideologies are more in line with a satanic cult than a political party. MSM, Big Tech, other global corporations, acedemia and soros types all back this "revolution". All lefty politicians are well aware of cancel culture.

The GOP on the other hand, are much more comprised of individuals.

The fastest growing demographic in America is comprised by Catholic, hard working, family oriented tough non-pc people. As a group, they currently tend to vote Democrat. However, with the ever sliding to the left, and the lunacy of the Democratic Party, I fully expect them to overwhelmingly begin to shift to the right.

There already exists many young, very conservative, well known and respected politicians who will largely appeal to this demographic. TX Senator Ted Cruz [49] and FL Senator Marco Rubio [49] both were embroiled in sustained debates with then candidate Donald J Trump, and tho they lost decisively, came out unscathed, proving they are fighters.

The second largest group is extremely family oriented, hard working and love and thrive in America.

But, if you are throwing in the towel, during the actual revolution, while we have an incumbent "America First" GOP president, dont let me stop you from spreading the black pill.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Normally when a major political party gets swamped in an election they will adjust to meet the wants of the people they govern.

The lefties doubled down after 2016 because their ideologies are more in line with a satanic cult than a political party. MSM, Big Tech, other global corporations, acedemia and soros types all back this "revolution". All lefty politicians are well aware of cancel culture.

The GOP on the other hand, are much more comprised of individuals.

The fastest growing demographic in America is comprised by Catholic, hard working, family oriented tough non-pc people. As a group, they currently tend to vote Democrat. However, with the ever sliding to the left, and the lunacy of the Democratic Party, I fully expect them to overwhelmingly begin to shift to the right.

There already exists many young, very conservative, well known and respected politicians who will largely appeal to this demographic. TX Senator Ted Cruz [49] and FL Senator Marco Rubio [49] both were embroiled in sustained debates with then candidate Donald J Trump, and tho they lost decisively, came out unscathed, proving they are fighters.

The second largest group is extremely family oriented, hard working and love and thrive in America.

But, if you are throwing in the towel, during the actual revolution, while we have an incumbent "America First" GOP president, dont let me stop you from spreading the black pill.
There is nothing "America First" about Donald Trump. Unless you also consider Barack Obama, George Bush and Bill Clinton to also be "America First" and in reality "America First" means "Israel First, Billionaire Globalists 2nd, everyone else can suck eggs".

The GOP is no different than the Democrats, so the Catholics whose charities spend billions a year flooding the west with violent "refugees" can shift from the Democrats to the GOP and it will not make a difference in where thing are heading.

This is the red pill. The blue pill is thinking Donald Trump is "America First" or than the Globalist shill Pope cares about the west at all. The black pill is thinking we will all perish and hope is lost. Hope is not lost, yet, but every day it gets closer to being reality. The fact Donald Trump took the gift from God called "coronavirus" in an election year, and choose to triple down on America Last is all we need to know about him.

8ball

Kingfisher
Just an FYI, the new “catholics”, for most of them, one issue that is in their top 1-3 issues is sponsoring of family members. You are correct that they are not leftists, couldnt care less about blm, dont view blacks as persecuted and vehemently oppose lgbt. However while elsalvador and co remain shitholes the top issue is getting their family members out. They also have very poor organization skills and as the cities they live in become governed and maintained by them, those cities will start too look closer to their mexican sister cities - dilapidated infrastructure, massive corruption + rampant crime.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Great maybe Trump wins. That means 4 more years of...

Endless wars in the middle east, with our men dying for Israel and Raytheon and Boeing.
Destroy the middle class with legal immigration, then rub it in the faces of your supporters.
Leave the border wide open and deport almost no one. Allow Mexican drug cartels to take over entire cities and then tweet "LAW AND ORDER".
Give tax cuts to the billionaires who are silencing your supporters online. Then shit on your supporters and do nothing about it.
Attack the 2A and remove gun rights.
Allow cities to be burned to the ground by Antifa. Wait, a NY Billionaire giving cover to Antifa, gee, what a surprise.
Run your mouth off about stopping anti-white training sessions in govt. employment but actually do nothing about it.

That should make America great again, LOL. I would rather have Obama at this point. At least Obama deported illegals and gave Iran support so we wouldn't go to war with them.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Might be some smoke to this fire. It honestly wouldn't surprise me. He has a big mouth he can't control and thinks money is the only thing that matters in life.

The way I describe Trump is he eliminates all the BS political speak and can talk with brutal honesty.

Examples:

The "women will let you grab them by the pussy if you are rich and famous" statement is of course true.

The "immigrants include rapists and bad guys, and some of them I guess are good people" line is why we have the most onerous immigration system in the world (next to Canada). The system really does treat you like you are a criminal if you want to live here, and actually also if you just want to visit.

The "troops who die are suckers" comment reflects how the powers that be really feel about you if you are an American soldier. Every other politician will bend over backwards telling lie after lie about how you are the most special and honorable part of the country, while they send you to die in foreign adventurism wars for Israel and cut your benefits and fund your enemy on the battlelfield. Trump is merely removing the false pleasantries that we are used to hearing, but he's not wrong.

One thing I've noticed is that the media loves to take the most truthful statements politicians make, and try to turn them into controversy. Remember Hillary Clinton's "what difference, does it make, anyway?" She was absolutely right. Once a revolt has started, it doesn't really matter if it was caused by a tweet or a weird YouTube video or whatever. You are now in a state of revolution and have to deal with that new reality.

Barbara Bush's "Why should I worry my beautiful mind [with negative thoughts]" is excellent advise. Is she out of touch? She's a blue blooded member of the millionaire class. Of course she's out of touch. But it's the best thing I've ever heard her say.

Barack's "We Droned Some Folks" shows how careless and reckless these guys truly are, and how life means nothing to them. Trump is merely accurately describing how we treat military troops and what their purpose is in America. If you want to get mad about it, he's the wrong one to blame.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The way I describe Trump is he eliminates all the BS political speak and can talk with brutal honesty.

Examples:

The "women will let you grab them by the pussy if you are rich and famous" statement is of course true.

The "immigrants include rapists and bad guys, and some of them I guess are good people" line is why we have the most onerous immigration system in the world (next to Canada). The system really does treat you like you are a criminal if you want to live here, and actually also if you just want to visit.

The "troops who die are suckers" comment reflects how the powers that be really feel about you if you are an American soldier. Every other politician will bend over backwards telling lie after lie about how you are the most special and honorable part of the country, while they send you to die in foreign adventurism wars for Israel and cut your benefits and fund your enemy on the battlelfield. Trump is merely removing the false pleasantries that we are used to hearing, but he's not wrong.

One thing I've noticed is that the media loves to take the most truthful statements politicians make, and try to turn them into controversy. Remember Hillary Clinton's "what difference, does it make, anyway?" She was absolutely right. Once a revolt has started, it doesn't really matter if it was caused by a tweet or a weird YouTube video or whatever. You are now in a state of revolution and have to deal with that new reality.

Barbara Bush's "Why should I worry my beautiful mind [with negative thoughts]" is excellent advise. Is she out of touch? She's a blue blooded member of the millionaire class. Of course she's out of touch. But it's the best thing I've ever heard her say.

Barack's "We Droned Some Folks" shows how careless and reckless these guys truly are, and how life means nothing to them. Trump is merely accurately describing how we treat military troops and what their purpose is in America. If you want to get mad about it, he's the wrong one to blame.
He is far from the wrong one to blame. He is Commander in Chief. The military is under his direction. And under his direction they are being killed in Afghanistan, Iraq and still located illegally within Syria's borders. Trump is as much to blame as any previous president. While the middle class is choosing between mortgage payments and food, Raytheon and Boeing execs are getting big bonus checks from profits made off our tax dollars. Our tax dollars directed to them by none other than gutless Trump.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Of course you can blame Trump for being just as bad as all his predecessors. My point is that all he is doing is removing the disingenuous "We Love The Troops" facade that typical politicians say, while they abuse and backstab them at the same time. Trump is just skipping the lying part and being honest about it.

Trump's inability to really be any different than any previous presidents is his worst criticism. He is weak, valueless, chickenshit, traitorous, and cowardly. But he is sometimes honest. The truth is the American government treats soldiers like disposable cannon fodder, and doesn't care whether you live or die. In that regard, I agree with his statement.

kel

Pelican
The Taliban promised to fight ISIS (remember when ISIS was a thing, before they just kinda turned that off?), so I think we are actually once again arming the Taliban.

Which is fine, frankly. We arm half the world, why not arm the Taliban and get our guys the fuck out of there.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The Taliban promised to fight ISIS (remember when ISIS was a thing, before they just kinda turned that off?), so I think we are actually once again arming the Taliban.

Which is fine, frankly. We arm half the world, why not arm the Taliban and get our guys the fuck out of there.
If we get out troops out of there and instead arm the Taliban, it sounds like a good deal to me.

Blitz

Pigeon
Four years of unrelenting confrontation with the media whose stated goal is to cripple, undermine and overthrow him, and Trump is giving on-the-record, recorded interviews to the one journalist whose reputation is nearly solely based on crippling, undermining and overthrowing sitting presidents. What on earth was Trump thinking?