Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Considering that the Taliban was the first group America attacked in its recent spat of never-ending regime wars, I would say the Taliban is probably the best group in the region, using the litmus test that any group that America labels an enemy is usually a relative "good guy". We always seem to pick the "best" group in any conflict, and then try to murder and destroy them.

We don't need to give them weapons or money, but Afghanistan would best be left under the Taliban's rule, just as Iraq would be best led by Saddam if he wasn't murdered for the crime of... wait, what was he guilty of exactly? Telling a lie that he had a weapon that he actually didn't have?

He's done some good things recently and I was going to post in the other thread but WHY THE HELL is he giving interviews to a guy like Bob Woodward?

He denounces msm then gives exclusive TAPED interviews to Woodward who then predictably trashes him in the latest anti-Trump book. Trump constantly enriches people like Omarosa, Bolton and Woodward.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
He's done some good things recently and I was going to post in the other thread but WHY THE HELL is he giving interviews to a guy like Bob Woodward?

He denounces msm then gives exclusive TAPED interviews to Woodward who then predictably trashes him in the latest anti-Trump book. Trump constantly enriches people like Omarosa, Bolton and Woodward.
Because he is an average IQ meddling idiot who was propped up as a king by the king makers and is now doing their bidding. The guy is both cowardly and average intelligence at best. I don't see any benefit for our nation if he wins, so I would rather he just goes away. God gave him the greatest gift on earth, coronavirus, to give him a golden excuse to shut down our borders AND give much needed UBI. He even fucked that up.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Ann sums it up nicely in one tweet. If Trump loses to a 78 year old pervert with dementia, it is all his own fault. Too much of a coward to even shut off legal immigration during an economic collapse and a global pandemic. Too much of a coward to give UBI to the 80,000,000 out of work working aged Americans but gives $5 trillion to billionaire bankers. Gutless is too good of a word for Trump.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
It's such an absurd clown world. Trump today issued a stern ultimatum to the dancing app TikTok that they have a deadline until September something to sell their app or Trump would "shut it down" (curious how you shut down an app). The news reported a short speech Trump gave where he promised not to give an inch on this deadline TikTok must face before all the dancing nurses in the country will have to stop twerking and go back to work. This is "the most powerful nation on the planet". A disgrace. Absolutely shameful and embarrassing to hear a president even mention a dancing app. Why isn't he giving a stern deadline to the withdrawal of troops in Iraq, or the stifling of speech by social media companies or building of the wall ? Why can't those things be done by the end of September, no matter what???

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
It's such an absurd clown world. Trump today issued a stern ultimatum to the dancing app TikTok that they have a deadline until September something to sell their app or Trump would "shut it down" (curious how you shut down an app). The news reported a short speech Trump gave where he promised not to give an inch on this deadline TikTok must face before all the dancing nurses in the country will have to stop twerking and go back to work. This is "the most powerful nation on the planet". A disgrace. Absolutely shameful and embarrassing to hear a president even mention a dancing app. Why isn't he giving a stern deadline to the withdrawal of troops in Iraq, or the stifling of speech by social media companies or building of the wall ? Why can't those things be done by the end of September, no matter what???
When it comes to acting in the interest of billionaire bankers who want to push their degenerate filthy way of life on the Chinese, Trump is an attack dog ready to do anything necessary.

When it comes to the Christian God fearing middle class who voted him into office, he tells them to "fuck off" and lose your house due to a pandemic I didn't prepare for or take serious.

I'm honestly at a point I want him to lose. I want a 78 year old pervert with dementia to embarrass Trump. He deserves it. And then maybe the GOP then pulls the rug out and investigates his children for who knows what all stunts they have pulled.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The evidence is mounting on the internet of arson in the Pacific NW. And gutless Trump will do nothing about it, the FBI will do nothing about it, if anyone is caught the Soros owned DA's will let them go. This election means absolutely nothing. Men, it is time to put your energy into yourself and your families. I wouldn't even suggest waiting in line to vote unless there is some important local issue.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
The evidence is mounting on the internet of arson in the Pacific NW. And gutless Trump will do nothing about it, the FBI will do nothing about it, if anyone is caught the Soros owned DA's will let them go. This election means absolutely nothing. Men, it is time to put your energy into yourself and your families. I wouldn't even suggest waiting in line to vote unless there is some important local issue.

The only real difference in a Biden administration is they may throw the border open, but that was going to happen no matter what if Trump didn't fulfill his campaign promises on immigration, and in fact go further (millions of deportations, retroactive stripping of anchor baby citizenship etc.)

He has done almost nothing in regards to immigration, and in some ways been worse than Obama on the issue.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
[
The evidence is mounting on the internet of arson in the Pacific NW. And gutless Trump will do nothing about it, the FBI will do nothing about it,
On top of not doing anything about prosecuting the arsonists, i bet they dont give much federal help to the firemen trying to put it out.

Someone in another thread said something about cities like Seattle and Portland being "enemy" territory. Somebody else corrected him and reminded that they are still American cities.

Those forests are national treasures. You guys watch, they won't send as many water planes or special wildfire firemen because of politics, and that's getting old.

And just for info purposes an amphibious assault ship has massive firefighting capabilities. They have water dropping baskets for every helicopter on there. Lots of personnel and big medical facilities. Sail one of those in, put the fire out. Real easy.

Aloha!

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The only real difference in a Biden administration is they may throw the border open, but that was going to happen no matter what if Trump didn't fulfill his campaign promises on immigration, and in fact go further (millions of deportations, retroactive stripping of anchor baby citizenship etc.)

He has done almost nothing in regards to immigration, and in some ways been worse than Obama on the issue.
The podcast, Fash The Nation, has given the numbers of immigration from Obama to Trump.

Both legal and illegal immigration is up under Trump, even during the pandemic. The real kicker is that Trump has deported about half the number Obama deported. Obama was way more closed borders/America First than gutless Trump has been.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
On top of not doing anything about prosecuting the arsonists, i bet they dont give much federal help to the firemen trying to put it out.

Someone in another thread said something about cities like Seattle and Portland being "enemy" territory. Somebody else corrected him and reminded that they are still American cities.

Those forests are national treasures. You guys watch, they won't send as many water planes or special wildfire firemen because of politics, and that's getting old.
The overall theme seems to be demoralization.
Like a frog boiling in water, they apply brutal and sustained psychological assaults, particularly targeted at European Americans. The TSA, the metal detectors and long walks to the social security office, the destruction of our statues and history, the home arrest of "shelter in place", the shame and anti-social aspects of walking around in public masked, the Orwellian "social distancing" when a medical crisis would require physical distancing but social cohesion, the rioting, the "government shutdown" under Obama where they closed national parks just to spite the people, the Black Lives Matter celebration of criminals and thugs and rejection of anything white in a positive light, the google image searches which distort such things as "European inventions" or "White family".

It all has one goal: Demoralize and mentally assault us. Allowing a national treasure like our forests to burn would be yet another small step in their giant plan.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Trump's "greatest economy in the history of the country" was just a castle built on the sand based on out of control borrowing. Well, unless you are Javanka and made over $150 billion in 2019 alone. If Biden just came out and said "I will have Trump's children investigated for breaking the law and profiting off their dad" I would go out and campaign for him at this point.

Trump's "greatest economy in the history of the country" was just a castle built on the sand based on out of control borrowing. Well, unless you are Javanka and made over $150 billion in 2019 alone. If Biden just came out and said "I will have Trump's children investigated for breaking the law and profiting off their dad" I would go out and campaign for him at this point.

So it's Trumps fault that so many people went and got liberal arts degrees instead of finding a trade to learn? In before your sob story of working 80 hours for 20 years with nothing to show for it. Just laughable by the way

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
So it's Trumps fault that so many people went and got liberal arts degrees instead of finding a trade to learn? In before your sob story of working 80 hours for 20 years with nothing to show for it. Just laughable by the way
It is his fault that he brought 0 jobs back, left the borders wide open, cut Obama's deportation of illegals in half, made the most embarrassing SOTU speech in the history of the country saying he wanted record numbers of legal immigrants (and he got it), and continued the endless wars in the middle east. The guy is a complete gutless coward. I would rather have a Biden or Obama, who at least tell me that they hate me to my face, than a Trump who lies to my face and says he has my back, then proceeds to stab me in the back.

It is his fault that he brought 0 jobs back, left the borders wide open, cut Obama's deportation of illegals in half, made the most embarrassing SOTU speech in the history of the country saying he wanted record numbers of legal immigrants (and he got it), and continued the endless wars in the middle east. The guy is a complete gutless coward. I would rather have a Biden or Obama, who at least tell me that they hate me to my face, than a Trump who lies to my face and says he has my back, then proceeds to stab me in the back.
I was commenting on your post not his entire presidency. To blame Trump for adults so irresponsible they end up living with their parents is ridiculous. Accountability please

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I was commenting on your post not his entire presidency. To blame Trump for adults so irresponsible they end up living with their parents is ridiculous. Accountability please
Yea, keep pushing this Hannity/Mark Levin Fox News take and watch the GOP get completely destroyed the young generations who have been left with nothing thanks to Capitalism selling their futures out to foreign slave labor.

Yea, keep pushing this Hannity/Mark Levin Fox News take and watch the GOP get completely destroyed the young generations who have been left with nothing thanks to Capitalism selling their futures out to foreign slave labor.
I am the young generation.. and every problem in my life(and everyone I know)is my(their) fault.. could we have been better off without the elite doing what they do? Of course. But you sound like reddit. No accountability. Its always "their" fault.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I am the young generation.. and every problem in my life(and everyone I know)is my(their) fault.. could we have been better off without the elite doing what they do? Of course. But you sound like reddit. No accountability. Its always "their" fault.
If you are young and you support the silly narrative of "pick yourself up by your bootstraps" while the GOP donor class is selling your future out to foreign slave labor and paying themselves with fiat currency that should we wealth for you to earn and build a family with....

Then you need to turn off Fox News and move further to the right than those 2006 GOP talking points.