Complaints of Donald Trump thread

If you are young and you support the silly narrative of "pick yourself up by your bootstraps" while the GOP donor class is selling your future out to foreign slave labor and paying themselves with fiat currency that should we wealth for you to earn and build a family with....

Then you need to turn off Fox News and move further to the right than those 2006 GOP talking points.
Selling us out? We've been sold out. I'm not scared of the future because we're there. You either work with what you get or you quit. The thing is I'm watching people build wealth and their families. And I could do the same if I wanted. Nah I'm never going to be rich. Oh well

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Selling us out? We've been sold out. I'm not scared of the future because we're there. You either work with what you get or you quit. The thing is I'm watching people build wealth and their families. And I could do the same if I wanted. Nah I'm never going to be rich. Oh well
You either work with what they give you (become a slave) or you spread the word to help it easier to organize people down the road as things get worse.

If you want children, or care about other people's children, within the next 50 years things will most certainly collapse. It is our responsibility to protect them and just working with what we have rather than spreading the word is selling them out too.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Only about an hour into this week's Fash The Nation and oh boy, the HUD situation with Trump and Kushner and what they were doing to destroy suburbs before the BLM protests this year then them pretending to want to protect their suburbs. Wow, it is way worse than I could have imaged.

paninaro

Kingfisher
So it's Trumps fault that so many people went and got liberal arts degrees instead of finding a trade to learn?
Yes. In a good economy, those liberal arts majors end up underemployed, not unemployed. They work at the front desk at a hotel, or an admin assistant at an office, or a flight attendant. All jobs that typically require a college degree, of any type, solely because the US education system is so poor that they can't expect a high school graduate to actually be fully literate.

But thanks to Trump's handling of the economy, jobs are down across just about every industry. Both tradespeople like plumbers, and people doing basic admin jobs that require a college degree, have seen layoffs and the number of jobs dry up.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Iimt your decisions are your own, you worked long hours and made money instead of flexing other skills, that’s your decision.
Many of us are living the dream, living the life we want(make money and pursue our passions whether it’s family, dating but single, or whatever you may want. Don’t try to speak for anyone but yourself, your bad decisions are yours to live with .

(I’m 43 and still making money and pursuing my dreams, I’ll be ok regardless of how the elections turn out. )

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Iimt your decisions are your own, you worked long hours and made money instead of flexing other skills, that’s your decision.
Many of us are living the dream, living the life we want(make money and pursue our passions whether it’s family, dating but single, or whatever you may want. Don’t try to speak for anyone but yourself, your bad decisions are yours to live with .

(I’m 43 and still making money and pursuing my dreams, I’ll be ok regardless of how the elections turn out. )
I don't think any of us are okay, but I am fully red pilled, which means I know stacks of history the elites successfully hide from most of us, so I know exactly what is coming next.

I am doing very well financially compared to most any American, I know where I rate. And that is precisely because of skills I have built. But doing better than most every American alive isn't good enough in Trump's dead end America.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
You are fully black pilled. While I’m fine with sharing ideas, and avoiding an echo chamber, you keep insisting “none of us are ok, etc” that proves my point. I am better than ok. Speak for yourself
Black pilled means you believe there is no hope. I am red pill, the truth and the light. I don't know if there is hope or not, the future is not written yet and I have not given up. But I do know there is no hope in Trump doing anything to help any man on this forum.

If you think Trump offers you hope then you have a very rough time ahead of you and I just hope I can shake you out of your trance. If you already know Trump is of no use, then we have no real disagreement other than I can teach you a lot of history and what is coming our way next, so you can get ready for it and fully understand why I say we are not "okay". Struggle is to be expected, we have great struggle facing us, I just do not consider the struggle we will face to be a situation I would call "okay".

Black pilled means you believe there is no hope. I am red pill, the truth and the light. I don't know if there is hope or not, the future is not written yet and I have not given up. But I do know there is no hope in Trump doing anything to help any man on this forum.

If you think Trump offers you hope then you have a very rough time ahead of you and I just hope I can shake you out of your trance. If you already know Trump is of no use, then we have no real disagreement other than I can teach you a lot of history and what is coming our way next, so you can get ready for it and fully understand why I say we are not "okay". Struggle is to be expected, we have great struggle facing us, I just do not consider the struggle we will face to be a situation I would call "okay".
Sheesh my friend, your pessimism is quite overwhelming. Sure, Trump ain't no savior but he's probably the best choice compared to the other guy. No point in lambasting the guy as most of his supporters know he ain't a saint. All they want is someone who can at least say the things that they want heard. No other president would even dare to talk about the fundamental issues. Surely, he probably won't act on them but at end of the day, the issues have been voiced.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
I don't think any of us are okay, but I am fully red pilled, which means I know stacks of history the elites successfully hide from most of us, so I know exactly what is coming next.

I am doing very well financially compared to most any American, I know where I rate. And that is precisely because of skills I have built. But doing better than most every American alive isn't good enough in Trump's dead end America.
I am okay, I am pretty happy, doing the best I can even if my life isn't objectively anything approaching the "American dream."

I am basically poor by the way.

I am well aware bad things are on the horizon, but realistically all I can do is prepare the best I can (I have no control over these matters,) so I don't spend all day down in the dumps feeling gloomy.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Sheesh my friend, your pessimism is quite overwhelming. Sure, Trump ain't no savior but he's probably the best choice compared to the other guy. No point in lambasting the guy as most of his supporters know he ain't a saint. All they want is someone who can at least say the things that they want heard. No other president would even dare to talk about the fundamental issues. Surely, he probably won't act on them but at end of the day, the issues have been voiced.
So Trump is "probably the better choice" when compared to a 78 year old pervert with a resume of only government work of selling out the country and sending men off to die in endless wars so he could profit? I can't disagree, he probably is better than Biden. But in this day and age we need a lot more than someone who is probably better than Biden.

I would rather him not say the things they want to hear. Him saying he will fix the country puts the men back to sleep saying "well Trump is fixing it" when you instead pull back the covers and see Trump is doing the opposite of what he says he will do. Just like with the HUD situation, just like with the middle east war increasing, just like with no wall and deportations cut in half, just like with legal immigration. He lies his ass off and puts the working class men at ease with his lies when they should be greatly concerned.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I am okay, I am pretty happy, doing the best I can even if my life isn't objectively anything approaching the "American dream."

I am basically poor by the way.

I am well aware bad things are on the horizon, but realistically all I can do is prepare the best I can (I have no control over these matters,) so I don't spend all day down in the dumps feeling gloomy.
I hope no one here spends all day down in the dumps. We have too much work to do and too much struggle ahead of us to feel down in the dumps. But I will come here daily and sound the alarm bell. There are probably still men posting on this forum, much less across the country, who think if Trump can just win this election everything will be fine. And rest assured that is not the case. The election doesn't matter, both guys play for the team that wants our families crushed and nations destroyed.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The dems and the deep state seem to do everything in their power to ensure Trump's reelection so they can complain 4 more years how Trump "stole this election" :squintlol: The narrative is already taking root in Germany. You know, the Germans think their opinion on American politics should matter in the US or something...

These are recent covers from German widely read magazines.

"American Psycho: How Donald Trump is systematically destroying democracy"
"Operation 'Election Fraud': How Trump is trying to steel democracy from his people"
Yes of course. This is the winning move by the Democrat party aka the billionaire globalist elites. We all know Trump is no threat to the deep state. In fact his son in law, aka his boss Jared, is a life long member of the deep state. But the Democrats can play the victim for 4 more years. Ginning up more hate, more excitement, more of a fire with the hatred of the "white supremacists" that voted in their "KKK leader" Donald Trump.

And Trump will do nothing about it, that is Trump's job. Trump's job is to gin up huge hate for his base and leave them unprotected. The Democrats then outflank the Trump supporters, and in 2024 they have them trapped. The Democrats will take over 100% in 2024 based on this hate and excitement and dominate in the polls. And then afterwards all bets are off. Don't be surprised if the average Trump supporter loses their job, loses their ability to use credit cards, probably eventually lose their bank account. It has already happened to Trump supporters while Trump was in office.

Trump is the absolute perfect Manchurian candidate. Even I am impressed at what a useful idiot he is for the power elite.

tractor

Sparrow
Yes of course. This is the winning move by the Democrat party aka the billionaire globalist elites. We all know Trump is no threat to the deep state. In fact his son in law, aka his boss Jared, is a life long member of the deep state. But the Democrats can play the victim for 4 more years. Ginning up more hate, more excitement, more of a fire with the hatred of the "white supremacists" that voted in their "KKK leader" Donald Trump.

And Trump will do nothing about it, that is Trump's job. Trump's job is to gin up huge hate for his base and leave them unprotected. The Democrats then outflank the Trump supporters, and in 2024 they have them trapped. The Democrats will take over 100% in 2024 based on this hate and excitement and dominate in the polls. And then afterwards all bets are off. Don't be surprised if the average Trump supporter loses their job, loses their ability to use credit cards, probably eventually lose their bank account. It has already happened to Trump supporters while Trump was in office.

Trump is the absolute perfect Manchurian candidate. Even I am impressed at what a useful idiot he is for the power elite.
I never ruled out the possibility that Trump may be in the same boat with the "deep state" or whatever you call those who run the show. Sometimes I just can't believe that the DNC and MSM keep scoring "own goals" by giving 100% support to "fiery but mostly peaceful protests", starting Kavanaugh witchhunt, defaming kids like Nik Sandmann and calling for defunding the police so the metropolitan dwellers (including lots of minorities) suffer and many other instances. As if their sole goal is to push people to vote for Donald Trump.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I never ruled out the possibility that Trump may be in the same boat with the "deep state" or whatever you call those who run the show. Sometimes I just can't believe that the DNC and MSM keep scoring "own goals" by giving 100% support to "fiery but mostly peaceful protests", starting Kavanaugh witchhunt, defaming kids like Nik Sandmann and calling for defunding the police so the metropolitan dwellers (including lots of minorities) suffer and many other instances. As if their sole goal is to push people to vote for Donald Trump.
That might be their goal. To gin up hate for Trump supporters from the growing minority groups but at the same time help reelect Trump so that they have 4 more years to grow the hate for Trump supporters and then really up the revenge on them when the tables are turned in 2024.

It might be hard to get average people to hate Trump supporters enough to want to harm them, but 8 years of a narrative might do the trick.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Remember, Soleimani was responsible for taking out ISIS. ISIS is an extension of Antifa. Trump allows Antifa to burn down the USA and when Iran defends their people from Antifa then Trump not only is willing to commit war crimes against Iran, it appears he is threatening even greater harm.

So if you are waiting on Trump to stop Antifa then you will be waiting a long time because it ain't happening.

questor70

Ostrich
ISIS is an extension of Antifa.

You seem to be single-handedly keeping this thread going and for a while I thought we saw eye to eye but you're really not that different from how most here think. You just include Trump in your grand illuminati conspiracy rather than have him charging against it on his steed Deus Vult style.

I know people desperately want the world to be more exciting and mysterious than this, but Trump is merely a morally corrupt and pathological idiot. Nothing more, nothing less. The only conceivable reason to support him is that he shares a common enemy in liberals. But as you yourself concede, he's accomplished little to stop them, at least on the culture-war front. So what does that get you?

If people here aren't satisfied by either party they really should seek out some new platform to support but spinning conspiracy tales is really a form of learned helplessness. It gives you license to do nothing because the deck is supposedly stacked against us anyway. Not exactly the ideal of neomasculinity.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird

You seem to be single-handedly keeping this thread going and for a while I thought we saw eye to eye but you're really not that different from how most here think. You just include Trump in your grand illuminati conspiracy rather than have him charging against it on his steed Deus Vult style.
I want this to be a reference point so that when the Trump failure is too apparent for even the most orange pilled Trump fan, we can look back at the track record of it all.

Why would Trump NOT be included? Simple facts about Trump that we can all agree upon...

- Trump is a NYC billionaire, who grew up a Queens boy dreaming to make it in Manhattan. This makes him easy to carrot and stick.
- Trump was brought up through the ranks by Roy Cohn
- Trump crashed and burned in the 1980's and then was bailed out by the NYC globalists. You don't think he owes them?
- Trump's son in law, the only of his children with any power in his administration, is a business partner of George Soros and is pushing low income housing into the suburbs to make massive profits.
- Trump has allowed more wealth to float to the top than any president before him, and thanks to Coronavirus, it is likely more than any two combined presidents before him.
- Trump himself said that he wants record legal immigration.
- Trump himself blamed "white supremacists" when a known Antifa member targeted off duty police in a mass shooting in Akron, Ohio.

I am sure there are more giant red flags I am missing. It seems obvious to me what exactly Trump is, and it isn't an American First Nationalist. He has no history of being this and he has no Presidential achievements in this direction.

Here is your Antifa = ISIS. I thought this was already well known here...

questor70

Ostrich
Why would Trump NOT be included?
Included in what? I'm not going to get pulled down your Alex Jones rabbit hole.

It's very simple, man. Simple. He's a 1%er who uses his power for himself. He doesn't care about the rule of law. He will bend or break it to suit his needs. Pretty much the epitome of an everyday dirty politician. There's nothing new or mysterious or arcane about this, man. No satanic blood rituals required.

If you want to stick to the above characterization, then I'm with you. But if you go down ridiculous tangents about ISIS/Antifa then it only undercuts your credibility.

Why do you think Trump has a litter of fall guys who have been rung up on charges? He even abused his pardoning power to save Roger Stone. The guy is even dirtier than Richard Nixon. I don't know what Russia has on the guy, whether it's the "pee tape" or what, but his softballing of Russia is treasonous, especially how he brushed Bounty-gate under the rug. There are so many cases of Trump doing or saying something that would have caused bloody riots in the streets if he were a Democrat...that is why I am really baffled that he maintains support. It really takes some hardcore mental gymnastics to rationalize continued loyalty. (Apparently women don't hold a candle to the alt-right when it comes to double-standards.)

Manufacturing some greater Deep State(TM) conspiracy theory that includes him as complicit (consciously or not) is simply unnecessary to make the case that he has to go.