Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Included in what? I'm not going to get pulled down your Alex Jones rabbit hole.

It's very simple, man. Simple. He's a 1%er who uses his power for himself. He doesn't care about the rule of law. He will bend or break it to suit his needs. Pretty much the epitome of an everyday dirty politician. There's nothing new or mysterious or arcane about this, man. No satanic blood rituals required.

If you want to stick to the above characterization, then I'm with you. But if you go down ridiculous tangents about ISIS/Antifa then it only undercuts your credibility.

Why do you think Trump has a litter of fall guys who have been rung up on charges? He even abused his pardoning power to save Roger Stone. The guy is even dirtier than Richard Nixon. I don't know what Russia has on the guy, whether it's the "pee tape" or what, but his softballing of Russia is treasonous, especially how he brushed Bounty-gate under the rug. There are so many cases of Trump doing or saying something that would have caused bloody riots in the streets if he were a Democrat...that is why I am really baffled that he maintains support. It really takes some hardcore mental gymnastics to rationalize continued loyalty. (Apparently women don't hold a candle to the alt-right when it comes to double-standards.)

Manufacturing some greater Deep State(TM) conspiracy theory that includes him as complicit (consciously or not) is simply unnecessary to make the case that he has to go.

I don't listen to that clown Alex Jones. He is a clown that blames all our ills on the imaginary "ChiComs" when anyone can take 2 minutes and use Google to look up who owns the evil entities he talks about (banking, media, social media outlets).

It sounds like we agree on Trump, he is nothing more than a shallow gutless man who cares only about himself and his pocketbook.

I am not sure why you are stuck on Antifa/ISIS. It is well known here ISIS trains Antifa in Syria. It is well known who financially supports ISIS and who supports Antifa, and they are the same people. It is well known here that Russia and Iran are in Syria to fight against ISIS and the USA is in Syria to support ISIS. This isn't "conspiracy" these are known and admitted facts by both sides.

Trump has been far from soft on Russia. Trump put our troops in harms way to stop Russia from running ISIS out of Syria. Luckily Trump has decided to not directly engage with Russian troops and kick off a full scale war. Even the "bounty-gate" story is unraveling just this morning.

Trump gets destroyed at ABC town hall where he finally had to answer up to why he did nothing to help the American people over the last four years and why he didn't take coronavirus serious.

It is too bad the Democrats are not trying to win the election, they could have run Bernie and Yang as VP and won the largest landslide in the nation's history. This clown has to go but the Democrats are determined to leave him in office so they can spend 4 more years ginning up hate and importing warriors to eventually use in their plans against Trump supporters in 2025 and beyond.

What makes you think the 78 year old pervert (or more likely the real DNC selection) won't continue the charade?

I'm not talking about billionaires first, American middle/working class last charade. I know Biden will keep that in place.

I am talking about the Trump charade that someone in DC is doing something to save your families. This gutless clown is selling everyone out. The orange pill is the true blue pill and it is setting up Trump's supporters to be completely destroyed when the clown is finally gone and Trump himself will laugh about it.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
I'm not talking about billionaires first, American middle/working class last charade. I know Biden will keep that in place.

I am talking about the Trump charade that someone in DC is doing something to save your families. This gutless clown is selling everyone out. The orange pill is the true blue pill and it is setting up Trump's supporters to be completely destroyed when the clown is finally gone and Trump himself will laugh about it.

Again I ask, what makes you think Biden/DNC/BLM/Antifa/Marxists will take a break from looting, arson, attacking cops to 'save your family'?

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Again I ask, what makes you think Biden/DNC/BLM/Antifa/Marxists will take a break from looting, arson, attacking cops to 'save your family'?

Things will be the same, but people will understand things like "don't call the cops if put in a self defense situation, don't talk to cops" etc if they stop being fools who think anyone in the federal government (besides possibly a handful in the house and senate, talking less than 20 people) gives a damn about them or backs them.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
They won't. But the 40% of so of the country that thinks Trump will save them will finally wake up from their orange pill coma and figure out that they actually have to do something besides cheer on someone else.

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but with democrats acting like this, republicans acquiescing, and Trump being idle... What are choices are there for the political revolution you speak of?

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but with democrats acting like this, republicans acquiescing, and Trump being idle... What are choices are there for the political revolution you speak of?

The chance of a political revolution is very tiny. The globalist elites will never allow separation either (Balkinization as many call it here).

And the quicker people realize this, the better the chance we have to solving this peacefully. The longer Trump is in office keeping his "silent majority" (quickly becoming a minority) on the orange pill plantation, the less likely we are to solve this.

Elipe

Woodpecker
Our infrastructure is aging and crumbling. Trump can't do a damn thing about it because we have to set record spending on endless wars, that Trump admitted this week was all just to steal oil from Syria and protect Israel.

Money won't solve the infrastructure problem. Infrastructure is engineering, and engineering is a dying art in America. They need those black trannies in STEM, not competent white guys like the old white men that built those electrical transmission towers back before there were regulations on these.

Trump's probably gone and created an entire army of barely-legal Biden voters now that he's decided to ban TikTok:

If I had to guess, TikTok and WeChat limit what Israel/the CIA can see and that is no bueno in the USA in this day and age. Israel and the CIA get full access to Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. I am taking a guess that TikTok and WeChat don't give them full reign so they must be banned by our "great" leader.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Trump's probably gone and created an entire army of barely-legal Biden voters now that he's decided to ban TikTok:

That age group wasn't going to be for Trump anyways. TikTok was a platform where a lot of ACAB and BLM George Floyd defund the police stuff was running wild so I see this a net positive. I'm certain that TikTok was a big reason why a lot of normie girls who normally wouldn't care about politics all of a sudden started becoming activists.

That age group wasn't going to be for Trump anyways. TikTok was a platform where a lot of ACAB and BLM George Floyd defund the police stuff was running wild so I see this a net positive. I'm certain that TikTok was a big reason why a lot of normie girls who normally wouldn't care about politics all of a sudden started becoming activists.

It doesn't matter. 2024 and forward is all the Democrats or far left GOP members only going forward because gutless Trump didn't shut down the border or kick out illegals. He was too chicken to do this even during a God given gift of a pandemic, which in my opinion, was God showing Trump's followers that he is a false prophet.

So it is all moot, just another win for the CIA and another loss for the American people. Nothing new here.

Last edited:
The deal with the Supreme Court means that a 4-4 split allows for lower level federal decisions to stand.

Over the past two years, hundreds of conservative judges have been appointed to lower level Fed courts.

This means there is a strong chance the institutionalized voter fraud in MI and PA will be declared illegal, and when the Dems push it up to the SC it will not get a majority to be overturned.

Good ole' Ruthy dying on us was just God's way of saving America.

Not so fast. Fash The Nation, by far the best red pilled political show, did a deep dive into the Supreme Court and the Federalist Society and in the end this is just more kabuki theater that means nothing.

It doesn't matter, Trump can win reelection, the GOP could take back the House, and by 2024 they will accomplish nothing and the demographic change will ensure the Democrats take over 100% anyway. The country is still headed for a collapse because Trump is a gutless coward who promised big and delivered nothing, except for billionaire globalist bankers who hate the USA with a passion.

That will be Trump's legacy. Not that he cares, he is the type of guy who only cares about having more money than others due to his deep insecurities from growing up in Queens and dreaming of Manhatten.

Status
Not open for further replies.