Complaints of Donald Trump thread

How's those stimulus checks coming along?

Aloha!
I truly see Coronavirus as God testing of the legitimacy of the entire system. Will the system help the people when the worst comes our way or will they just let the bottom drop out, and this all takes place in a huge election year in the USA?

God showed us that the system will let the bottom drop out from underneath us and that this system is no longer to be trusted. Trump could not have handled this virus any worse than he did. Trump proved himself to be a false prophet. Coronavirus showed me it doesn't matter who wins elections and my energy is better spent growing as a man and focusing on how to live out my life on my terms the best I can.

Going over Trump's handling of this...

1st he waited way too long to shut down the borders so that his rich donors could maximize profits over the safety of the people.

2nd Trump down played the virus and sent out false messages about it not being all that bad. Taking a huge gamble in an election year.

3rd Trump let his boy Mnunchin go on TV and say $1,200 is more than enough for the American people to live on for 6 months.

4th Trump gave anti-USA/anti-Christian Blackrock Financial and their Wall Street cohorts $5 trillion so they can buy up investments in China and told the American people to go to hell.

5th Now Trump is pissing away the last opportunity to help the people because now all of a sudden he is fiscally conservative after giving Wall Street $5 trillion.

The worst part is that Biden doesn't seem to disagree with any of this.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Will the system help the people when the worst comes our way or will they just let the bottom drop out, and this all takes place in a huge election year in the USA?
Trump is calling New York City, Seattle, and Portland "anarchist jurisdictions" or something like that in order to withhold federal money. American cities are dying and people really need help, but he's actively working to make them worse.

I'm a simple guy so I haven't read a lot of great literature. I have however read the Wikipedia page about fascism and things are really starting to sound a lot like that.

And FYI, since I know everyone on here wants to know about Hawaii politics, it will be logistically impossible for our printers to print ballots, the mailmen to deliver them, pick them back up, then have the counter machines count all the ballots by Nov. 3rd. There will be no in person voting allowed at all because we all have covid-19.

Aloha!

Trump is calling New York City, Seattle, and Portland "anarchist jurisdictions" or something like that in order to withhold federal money. American cities are dying and people really need help, but he's actively working to make them worse.

I'm a simple guy so I haven't read a lot of great literature. I have however read the Wikipedia page about fascism and things are really starting to sound a lot like that.

And FYI, since I know everyone on here wants to know about Hawaii politics, it will be logistically impossible for our printers to print ballots, the mailmen to deliver them, pick them back up, then have the counter machines count all the ballots by Nov. 3rd. There will be no in person voting allowed at all because we all have covid-19.

Aloha!
I think a better example of Fascism, given the current situation, would be...

Trump sends in the military, takes over the local governments that are not following the laws already on the book. Crush the neo-marxist terrorist organizations, arrest their leaders and have them face charges ranging from treason to supporting terrorist organizations.

After cleaning up the local politics he would then give them money (not take it away) to rebuild their cities and help their people.

And then going forward the message would be sent that if you don't follow the laws then you face these consequences (local politicians).

Instead we get two sides of the same coin, which is either...

Heads - You support neo-marxist organizations burning down businesses and killing people.

Tails - You don't support neo-marxist organizations, so you just cut the people in those cities off and let them rot but at the same time you don't do anything to actually stop the neo-marxist organizations because your son in law is in business with their backers.

Fash the Nation can be tough for even the reddest of pilled people to listen to, because they dig so deep and bring out so much information that is is beyond shocking. The latest show from this past Saturday dug into Steven Bannon and oh boy, yea, he is not an ally of red pilled men.

Anyway, they did a middle dive into the recent Supreme Court rulings. And the "liberals" from 50 years ago were more conservative in their rulings that the "conservative" justices today, sans Justice Thomas. They went over the Federalist Society and why it matters so much and why Trump couldn't get the GOP nomination until he released his list of Supreme Court choices all from the Federalist Society list.

DanielH

Woodpecker
Fash the Nation can be tough for even the reddest of pilled people to listen to, because they dig so deep and bring out so much information that is is beyond shocking. The latest show from this past Saturday dug into Steven Bannon and oh boy, yea, he is not an ally of red pilled men.

Anyway, they did a middle dive into the recent Supreme Court rulings. And the "liberals" from 50 years ago were more conservative in their rulings that the "conservative" justices today, sans Justice Thomas. They went over the Federalist Society and why it matters so much and why Trump couldn't get the GOP nomination until he released his list of Supreme Court choices all from the Federalist Society list.
Pardon my blackpill but I just don't see any way for this train to get back on the rails. I personally think it can only get worse until some sort of breakdown which puts us into a situation where the strong and moral are more likely to survive.

Pardon my blackpill but I just don't see any way for this train to get back on the rails. I personally think it can only get worse until some sort of breakdown which puts us into a situation where the strong and moral are more likely to survive.
This is the most likely outcome. The thing grinds to a halt, then crashes, and afterwards the strongest survive and rebuild from the rubble and hopefully learn from the mistakes of past men.

I don't see a political solution. The fact Trump can't do one thing to help his base is telling. I feel terrible for the blue pill men still thinking the orange conman is going to save the country for them.

The DJT Whiners Thread and its usual suspects are awfully quiet lately...
What is there to be excited about? Trump has accomplished nothing, the gutless coward couldn't even shut down the border or shut down immigration during a global pandemic. Did he sign some weak ass E.O. that will be ignored by the very people he hired? This happened when Pompeo told Trump to "fuck off" and kept bringing H-1B visa workers into the USA after Trump signed an E.O. that was supposed to end it for 2020. This also happened when Trump signed an E.O. on Racial Theory training of employees, he signed the E.O. and the training continues to this day.

While unimportant things, like a stupid debate about abortion and a soft/frail Supreme Court pick by gutless coward is covered in the right wing news, the real important news is often back page stories. Gutless coward is going to flood the country with an additional H-1B visa worker numbers than originally intended for 2020, despite record numbers of unemployed working aged Americans and record number of 18-35 year olds having to live at home.

Trump the clown and his blue pill followers in the last two days have witnessed...

- $12,000+ for every African American in the USA. Everyone else can fuck off and pay for it with a lower USD value, thus a hidden tax.
- 3,000,000 new jobs for African Americans only, everyone else can fuck off and live in poverty.
- Record number of unemployment since the great depression. More adults living at home than any time in the history of the USA due to the disastrous economy. And Trump's Department of State is increasing the number of foreign slave labor to replace the few Americans still working full time.
- Small businesses crashing at a record rate due to gutless coward not helping them financially but helping his rich billionaire banker friends. Now small businesses are being burned to the ground and Trump seems to think it is entertaining or funny or some other reason he is too cowardly to use laws already on the books to stop it.

Biden will be no worse, this election simply does not matter.

monsquid

Kingfisher
Is Ann Coulter's prediction on the money? Trump is pandering to his base hard and doubling down instead of trying to convert moderate Republicans. Will it backfire?

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Trump has thrown his base under the bus. He gives silly little speeches pretending that he is helping them, but in reality Trump has thrown his base under the bus.
When Trump ran he ran on anti immigration. I don't think he's done much in the way of that. The only thing Trump has done is kept us out of any wars and scaled troops back overseas. Also the road to peace in the middle east, but he was supposed to Make America Great Again, not Saudi Arabia.

The only thing I'm worried about for a Biden presidency is more authoritarianism. He's got that anti-rights nut Kamala Harris just waiting to take over. Biden's tweets obviously won't be as good, either.

When Trump ran he ran on anti immigration. I don't think he's done much in the way of that. The only thing Trump has done is kept us out of any wars and scaled troops back overseas. Also the road to peace in the middle east, but he was supposed to Make America Great Again, not Saudi Arabia.

The only thing I'm worried about for a Biden presidency is more authoritarianism. He's got that anti-rights nut Kamala Harris just waiting to take over. Biden's tweets obviously won't be as good, either.
He hasn't scaled back troops, he has increased troops in Syria. He hasn't started any wars, but he has expanded the pre-war build up against Iran and if the coward starts a war with Iran it will make Iraq and Afghanistan look like a picnic. Iran actually has an advanced military, a much larger country, and a population who will fully support the government in a war time situation.

Trump hasn't done anything for anyone, except for the billionaire elites. If you are a billionaire elite selling out the middle class and exploiting slave labor overseas, then Trump is your guy.

Uzisuicide

Woodpecker
Gold Member
He hasn't scaled back troops, he has increased troops in Syria. He hasn't started any wars, but he has expanded the pre-war build up against Iran and if the coward starts a war with Iran it will make Iraq and Afghanistan look like a picnic. Iran actually has an advanced military, a much larger country, and a population who will fully support the government in a war time situation.

Trump hasn't done anything for anyone, except for the billionaire elites. If you are a billionaire elite selling out the middle class and exploiting slave labor overseas, then Trump is your guy.
Give official numbers. How many troops are in Syria now versus two years ago? What is a "pre-war build up" against Iran? Why is Trump a "coward"? As the election draws closer you are beginning to panic. In my opinion you are and have always been a 'mole' on this site pretending to be something that you are not. Which is supportive of the Trump message but just so sad that he's not following through. You aren't fooling anyone here.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Give official numbers. How many troops are in Syria now versus two years ago? What is a "pre-war build up" against Iran? Why is Trump a "coward"? As the election draws closer you are beginning to panic. In my opinion you are and have always been a 'mole' on this site pretending to be something that you are not. Which is supportive of the Trump message but just so sad that he's not following through. You aren't fooling anyone here.

The pre-war build up against Iran were the fraudulent "peace deals" with Arab states to boost Israel's presence against Iran and help kick off the battles that broke out this weekend on Iran's border.

Trump is a gutless coward because he fits the definition. He talks big and does nothing. When you get older and learn to read people you learn the people who talk the most often do the least and this is the definition of a coward.

As the election grows closer I do panic. If gutless coward wins the election then the left will unleash their Antifa/BLM to really kick it up a notch and attack all of us middle class Americans even more and Trump will continue to do nothing about it, making things worse. If Biden wins, well, then it will continue to be a shitty place to live.

monsquid

Kingfisher
The defense budget has ballooned to 755 billion and yet more to come with increased Air Force and Navy. Not to mention the creation of a new service the Space Force.

He may not be putting more boots on the ground because of the election but he is definitely build up the "pre-war" military. If he gets reelected he won't have any qualms about starting a war, expanding Iraq and Afghanistan, or doing other irrational actions.

The defense budget has ballooned to 755 billion and yet more to come with increased Air Force and Navy. Not to mention the creation of a new service the Space Force.

He may not be putting more boots on the ground because of the election but he is definitely build up the "pre-war" military. If he gets reelected he won't have any qualms about starting a war, expanding Iraq and Afghanistan, or doing other irrational actions.
All so very true, except he actually IS putting more boots on the ground in Syria. And as much as I dislike troops being in Iraq and Afghanistan, Syria is a whole worse animal. We have NO legal right to be in Syria. We are committing war crimes having just one soldier on their soil and this gutless coward chicken is putting even MORE troops there. Why? He wants Russia to accidentally hit them so he will have an excuse to start yet another war in Syria.

And what exactly are our troops doing in Syria? They are being used as a human shield for Al Qaeda and ISIS. Yes, the same Al Qaeda and ISIS that torture Christian children to death for fun and planned almost all the terrorist attacks in the west, including 9/11.

Last edited: