Complaints of Donald Trump thread

paninaro

Kingfisher
Is Ann Coulter's prediction on the money? Trump is pandering to his base hard and doubling down instead of trying to convert moderate Republicans. Will it backfire?
That's the big question. In 2016, he won a few states by very small margins of 2 percent or less (MI, NH, WI, PA, FL, MN), meaning he got all their electors in the electoral college. Surely a lot of the people who voted for him were his core base voters (typically white males without a college education), but many were not in that group. I'm sure his core base voters will vote for him again, but if just a small percentage of the non-core voters choose Biden, especially in those states where he won by a small margin, then he's not going to win.

Then add to that the people who just didn't vote at all in 2016, not liking either choice, who are more likely to vote this time around.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
It is just one thing after another with the people this clown surrounds himself with. The MAGA people that got elected can go pound sand. Meanwhile the people he chooses either end up in prison, or end up stabbing him in the back, and now we have mental breakdowns.

Not sure what's going on there but that's some wierd ass behavior. Not even trying to judge the guy but he was only very recently running the entire Trump campaign. So it only took a few weeks for him to totally lose it. Was he really all there to begin with?

It seems the culture of personality and loyalty reigns around Trump, even when such people are grossly incompetent.

I can't entirely fault such a dynamic when literally everyone on DC hates you and tries to undermine you, but nonetheless that's no excuse to trust such idiots.

That said, truly wish this guy recovers. Mental breakdowns are particularly insidious and painful.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
He hasn't scaled back troops, he has increased troops in Syria. He hasn't started any wars, but he has expanded the pre-war build up against Iran and if the coward starts a war with Iran it will make Iraq and Afghanistan look like a picnic. Iran actually has an advanced military, a much larger country, and a population who will fully support the government in a war time situation.

Trump hasn't done anything for anyone, except for the billionaire elites. If you are a billionaire elite selling out the middle class and exploiting slave labor overseas, then Trump is your guy.
I thought he scaled back troops in Syria. Aren't there videos of Russians looting empty American bases? And I recall that all the neocons were crying about what would happen to the Kurds. Mattis resigned when Trump said he wanted to pull out of Syria.

I thought he scaled back troops in Syria. Aren't there videos of Russians looting empty American bases? And I recall that all the neocons were crying about what would happen to the Kurds. Mattis resigned when Trump said he wanted to pull out of Syria.
I am unaware of these videos, so I don't know when they were created. What I do know is that Trump is increasing the troop presence in Syria as of September 2020, due to Russia's unwillingness to let our troops illegally run roughshod over Syria. Our troops have no legal or moral right to be in Syria. Our troops are in Syria to form a human shield and protect ISIS and Al Qaeda from Russia/Assad forces.

Another major disappointment from the gutless coward.

DanielH

Woodpecker
I am unaware of these videos, so I don't know when they were created. What I do know is that Trump is increasing the troop presence in Syria as of September 2020, due to Russia's unwillingness to let our troops illegally run roughshod over Syria. Our troops have no legal or moral right to be in Syria. Our troops are in Syria to form a human shield and protect ISIS and Al Qaeda from Russia/Assad forces.

I was admittedly somewhat skeptical of this take but now there's thousands of militants from Syria being allowed passage through (NATO member) Turkey to Azerbaijan to help slaughter Christians in Armenia.

Even ignoring this example, if you look at the last three decades of US foreign policy, one would almost think one of the goals was to destroy and displace Christian populations from countries that could pose a threat to our greatest ally.

I was admittedly somewhat skeptical of this take but now there's thousands of militants from Syria being allowed passage through (NATO member) Turkey to Azerbaijan to help slaughter Christians in Armenia.

Even ignoring this example, if you look at the last three decades of US foreign policy, one would almost think one of the goals was to destroy and displace Christian populations from countries that could pose a threat to our greatest ally.
Yes, it is very disheartening as a Christian when you connect the dots.

Israel supports ISIS and Al Qaeda, at least over the last 5 years in their battle against Assad in Syria. ISIS and Al Qaeda purposely will target Christians and torture them if captured. The USA overwhelmingly supports Israel and the USA directly and indirectly supports ISIS and Al Qaeda as well. Add to this, ISIS works side by side with Antifa and trains Antifa in street combat scenarios, so they can come back to the west and take it out on our police and citizens.

Expecting Trump to pull our troops out of Syria or actually do anything about his allies in Antifa is expecting way too much.

My point in this thread isn't to complain. My point is to help red pill more men. Men were becoming red pilled in 2015 and 2016 and since that time many choose the orange pill and have gone back to being blue pilled "Democrats bad, Republicans good" light switch brained.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member

DanielH

Woodpecker
Since we made America great again, Donald Trump wants a personal letter to go in all of the 100 million food bank packages to include personal letters from him!

https://www.boston.com/news/politic...ampaign-literature-outraging-hunger-advocates

"We have the best government cheese, don't we folks"

Aloha!
It's really frustrating how the election is openly just seeing who can buy more votes. Trump with his 500 billion for blacks, Biden-Harris with corporate and state bailouts, checks for everyone and student debt cancellation. Country is out of control.

I go to bed knowing our tax dollars are being used to target and kill Armenian Christians. I wake up to find out...

- Gutless coward Trump condemns the Proud Boys as "White Supremacists" after the Proud Boys spent all day denouncing White Supremacy and even did a shared event with BLM to do so. I would love for the Proud Boys to sue Trump over this slander.

BTW, what the hell does Trump do all day? He doesn't know anything of importance going on in this country. It was embarrassing enough he didn't know who the Proud Boys were at the debate, but to not to even find out afterwards, does he just golf and sleep all day?

- Then Trump tests positive for Covid-19. I am sure he will not have to worry about medical care costs like a majority of Americans do.

questor70

Ostrich
To use a bible quote: PRIDE GOETH BEFORE THE FALL

Look, I know full well what the official party line is here regarding COVID but common sense would dictate that Trump was tempting fate with his careless and dismissive attitude about masks and social distancing. The soundbites during the debate of him mocking Biden's mask usage look incredibly stupid now that he's in quarantine. Even if he doesn't develop many symptoms his campaigning will have been impeded by this at a time when he needs to be the most active.

I'm sure 99.9% of his acolytes here will fail to reevaluate their stance due to this. I would think it would take Trump actually dying and even then most will probably reframe it as an assassination or something rather than the Darwin award that it really would be. It really is long past time to grow up and face reality rather than to sink further and further into a denialist and conspiratorial rabbit-hole.

To use a bible quote: PRIDE GOETH BEFORE THE FALL

Look, I know full well what the official party line is here regarding COVID but common sense would dictate that Trump was tempting fate with his careless and dismissive attitude about masks and social distancing. The soundbites during the debate of him mocking Biden's mask usage look incredibly stupid now that he's in quarantine. Even if he doesn't develop many symptoms his campaigning will have been impeded by this at a time when he needs to be the most active.

I'm sure 99.9% of his acolytes here will fail to reevaluate their stance due to this. I would think it would take Trump actually dying and even then most will probably reframe it as an assassination or something rather than the Darwin award that it really would be. It really is long past time to grow up and face reality rather than to sink further and further into a denialist and conspiratorial rabbit-hole.
Masks aren't even supposedly meant to protect the wearer, they're supposedly meant to protect other people FROM the wearer.

Keith is correct, unbridled capitalism has destroyed the middle class, it has gutted the family unit in exchange for either two working parents or even worse pushing for single parent households. It has destroyed most opportunities for young men to have a family due to the high costs and few job opportunities. I don't know how you have unbridled capitalism without a few oligarchs owning everything and then paying the government off to destroy the working class so they can make even more money they can never spend.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
You are correct in identifying some of the problems but they weren't and aren't the organic end result of the capitalist system. What we have is not capitalism

This essay is about the bizarre reaction we have noticed from a solid majority of the professional commentariat to the effect that this is the inevitable result of capitalism run wild. We are not sure what these people mean, or even think they mean, by “capitalism”. If they mean, “the regime of political economy dominant in the West since 1971 and particularly acute since 2009”, then they are correct on a technicality, but they are abusing the word. If “capitalism” means anything, that meaning ought to at least include the notion of preserving and growing capital. It can include other nasty bits and bobs, for sure, but it must at least include this.

The preservation and growth of capital is not happening, nor has it happened since before the dominance of the regime now misleadingly bearing this name. And so, it is somewhat concerning that people are lining up to both defend and attack “capitalism”, when the object of discussion could hardly be further from any worthwhile meaning of the word but is rather better described as: boosting aimless consumption, primarily with uncollateralised debt, by destroying the price signals for capital and depleting its stock. This may well be necessary for the sake of public health — we are not doctors, nor experts in biology, epidemiology, virology, or any similar field, and so we do not deny the merits of such an approach nor offer any views on their likely effectiveness. We just beg for the proper economic analysis of why we are in this position, and do our best to provide it.

This is your brain on central banking, regulatory capture, and financialization. This is not capitalism.

Its part the same marxist long range plan that has brought the Western world to the brink of tipping into a communist corpotocracy.