Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacock
Gold Member
No mention of debt as the foundation of the modern monetary system, the authors are just criticizing "printing money" while completely ignoring the debt attached. The central banks are not "printing money", they are borrowing it at interest from banks who are printing it out of thin air.

If in fact the economy was as they describe, we would be thriving and there would be no debt and not much inflation.

You are correct in identifying some of the problems but they weren't and aren't the organic end result of the capitalist system. What we have is not capitalism

Its part the same marxist long range plan that has brought the Western world to the brink of tipping into a communist corpotocracy.

It is late stages capitalism, or where capitalism will always lead. If you were to enact measures within the capitalism system to prevent greed from turning your country into a 3rd world economic zone, as the USA is quickly becoming, then the supporters of capitalism would scream "that is communism".

Such as a maximum net worth. There is no legitimate reason for an individual to have a billion dollars. When one person has this much wealth, better described, when one person has this much % of power over the nation, then they will use that power to their own advantage. A normal wealthy capitalist will use this power to further their own wealth by any means possible, most likely because they are empty insecure people competing in what they see as a game of monopoly but at the same time destroying all that is good in a nation.

Maximum net wroth would probably be the easiest and most beneficial. There would be other ideas, such as actually punishing people who make risky gambles with large sums of money and tank the economy when it comes up short. Instead they get rewarded with more free money, more slave labor, and more power over the government.

You can't have tradition - family, job security and safety, future for your kids and also have a capitalist system that is run by a few wealth oligarchs that hate their working class citizens and seek to replace them constantly. One or the other has to give. One or the other will win. And it looks like the capitalists (Bezos, Zuckerberg, Soros, Fink, Bloomberg, Buffet, Gates, Ellison, etc, etc,) are going to win and when they run this country fully into the ground they move on to a new host to rule over.

It might be best if Trump is to lose. Biden isn't going to change anything, neither will Harris. Yes, they are both awful people, but the powers that be will ensure that the slow walk to 3rd world open borders economic zone continues at the same pace. They will not let Harris take over and confiscate guns knowing it will really cause them problems.

Why do I say it might be best it Trump loses? Lets follow this past week.

Gutless coward tells his supporters to fight for him.
Gutless coward in the debate refuses to throw the Proud Boys under the bus and tells them to stand down.
Gutless coward then goes on Sean Hannity two nights later and denounces the Proud Boys, the same guys getting beaten up in their support for him, and calls them "White Supremacists" despite their non-white leader denouncing white supremacy the very same day.

If this gutless coward is too busy golfing or whatever it is he does in the day to pay attention to what is going on in the country, it is best he leaves. But oh no, now there is more to the story.

I was a strong, early, fierce, devoted Trump supporter in 2015-2016. I have described election day 2016 as 'the best day of my life.'

I am completely on-board with the older ladies who feel Trump hasn't lived up to his most important promises and that his personality has grated on them. And that they can no longer support him. (And FWIW I agree about repealing the 19th amendment.)

He didn't build the wall. He didn't deport them all. He didn't insist on mandatory e-verify. He didn't drain the swamp. He didn't stand up to Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and DARE them to defy the will of the 60 million Republican voters who elected him. He appointed a bunch of Goldman Sachs globalists to his administration and ended up firing all of the patriots. He let Jared Kushner run his administration. He didn't lift a finger to protect his supporters from Antifa terrorists, from partisan prosecutors or from Bolshevik censorship in the modern public square. He blew it (or conversely was simply lying all along throughout his campaign.)

His condemnation of Ann Coulter, one of the great political minds of our age, was disgraceful. He wouldn't be president if not for Ann Coulter. His disavowal of the Proud Boys, a leftist milquetoast bunch of degenerate civnats, says all you need to know about what a 2nd Trump term will look like.

Now I am an accelerationist, not because I think it's probable that accelerationism will lead to a desirable outcome, but because I know that another 4 years of Trump won't. If you give me a 3% chance to survive if I take pill A and a 0% chance to survive if I take pill B, I will take pill A.

This is the red pill thread to discuss the realities of Trump and his massive failures and even worse, his now attempting to get his own supporters arrested and have their lives destroyed.

I just wanted to welcome you over here. This is where Roosh set aside space to discuss Trump from a red pill perspective and give legit/honest criticism of his failed presidency.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
It might be best if Trump is to lose. Biden isn't going to change anything, neither will Harris. Yes, they are both awful people, but the powers that be will ensure that the slow walk to 3rd world open borders economic zone continues at the same pace. They will not let Harris take over and confiscate guns knowing it will really cause them problems.

Why do I say it might be best it Trump loses? Lets follow this past week.

Gutless coward tells his supporters to fight for him.
Gutless coward in the debate refuses to throw the Proud Boys under the bus and tells them to stand down.
Gutless coward then goes on Sean Hannity two nights later and denounces the Proud Boys, the same guys getting beaten up in their support for him, and calls them "White Supremacists" despite their non-white leader denouncing white supremacy the very same day.

If this gutless coward is too busy golfing or whatever it is he does in the day to pay attention to what is going on in the country, it is best he leaves. But oh no, now there is more to the story.

I actually am glad Trump denounced the proud boys as it is much better for his rhetoric to line up with his actions, or that of his DOJ, which is to lock up any of his supporters who do more than vote for Republicans or donate to the GOP or grifting groups.

Of course, if his rheoric and actions lined up in the opposite direction, I might actually vote for him or take time out of my day to defend him, like I did up until around the time he folded on the shutdown (showing a wall was not a serious proposal.)

I actually am glad Trump denounced the proud boys as it is much better for his rhetoric to line up with his actions, or that of his DOJ, which is to lock up any of his supporters who do more than vote for Republicans or donate to the GOP or grifting groups.

Of course, if his rheoric and actions lined up in the opposite direction, I might actually vote for him or take time out of my day to defend him, like I did up until around the time he folded on the shutdown (showing a wall was not a serious proposal.)

I agree. Lots of blue pill Trump supporters don't follow the news or realize Trump has spent billions having his base prosecuted and spied upon. But the gutless orange clown couldn't resist throwing them under the bus on Hannity and the mask slipped.

The more young men that realize Trump is not going to help them, the more young men who keep themselves out of trouble and turn away from the orange pill and towards the God pill.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
Keith is correct, unbridled capitalism has destroyed the middle class, it has gutted the family unit in exchange for either two working parents or even worse pushing for single parent households. It has destroyed most opportunities for young men to have a family due to the high costs and few job opportunities. I don't know how you have unbridled capitalism without a few oligarchs owning everything and then paying the government off to destroy the working class so they can make even more money they can never spend.

I wouldn't call what we have "unbridled" capitalism. That would mean uncontrolled.

The government is very much in control of how capitalism operates in the country. It's why corporate lobbyists make so much and why large corporations make generous campaign contributions - to set up the rules in their favor. This isn't the laissez-faire capitalism that was bragged about in history class. This is corporate/gov't capitalism. Completely different.

And it's gotten worse with covid. Only large corporations were allowed to even be open for a while. Small stores had to stay closed - and upon reopening follow the stringiest rules. The largest companies got trillions in bailout, while small businesses have been left to die.

There's a reason why the S&P/DOW companies have gone down, except for a few very large tech companies (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Home Depot {non-tech but who do they compete with?}) who have seen meteoric rise.

This is by design and is being controlled.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Our taxes will be higher but largely the Israel first agenda of the current and previous administrations will go unchecked.

A true populist or outsider candidate would be interesting, Kanye maybe .

Our taxes will be higher but largely the Israel first agenda of the current and previous administrations will go unchecked.

A true populist or outsider candidate would be interesting, Kanye maybe .

A true outsider would be crushed. The Fash The Nation guys have done unbelievably great work on Arthur Finkelstein over the last month and when you swallow this ultimate of red pills, you realize there is no solution allowed within the current political system. So much so that Finkelstein planned on fake outsiders like Trump to satisfy people when they became upset with status quo. Trump is one of these fake outsiders.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
No mention of debt as the foundation of the modern monetary system, the authors are just criticizing "printing money" while completely ignoring the debt attached. The central banks are not "printing money", they are borrowing it at interest from banks who are printing it out of thin air.

If in fact the economy was as they describe, we would be thriving and there would be no debt and not much inflation.

There is mention of the fragility of the "over leveraged economy"(ie debt vs production) concept . But to your point the article's focus is more on the deviations of the basic productive principles of capitalism that lead to corruption of which a credit economy is a primary catalyst.

questor70

Ostrich
I should have expected this thread to sidestep the collateral damage of Trump's COVID diagnosis, but just to bring this back in perspective, but Trump has become a one-man super-spreader. Don't ask that I iterate everyone who has been infected, Chris Christie on down, because the list is growing by the hour, even stretching into the Pentagon. But given that there are threads here about the merits of defying COVID rules I know I'm in hostile territory to suggest this unfolding tragedy, ya know, illustrates how such behavior is actually not brave but reckless and irresponsible.

Who cares, he's spreading a less severe flu virus. new CDC numbers show it's roughly half as deadly as the flu.

View attachment 25714

Sources: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#AgeAndSex (Covid mortality, CDC)

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html (Flu mortality, CDC)
When governor cuomo was having those retarded PowerPoint presentations, I remember seeing a specific chart from the state's heath department. The chart detailed the number of covid + respiratory deaths for an arbitrary (can't remember) period in 2020 versus the last 5 years of respiratory illness deaths in the same period. In the prior years the observed aggregate of deaths seemed to slowly rise, I'd assume from the urbanization process. What struct me as odd was that even in 2020 when we supposedly have the introduction of a new pathogen, the deaths in this timer period followed the same linear growth. The only difference was that the blue/purple bars that represented normal respiratory illness deaths was magically a smaller percentage of the 2020 distribution, and the orange bar for covid magically fit in like it was a game of Tetris.

It was a simple basic 2 color bar chart like this, and it immediately red pilled me at a time when the top European scientists were claiming the R naught was as high as 6.

I have searched for this figure immensely, I have even went back and watched the released recordings of all of the briefings, and it seems to have been scrubbed from existence.

I got busy yesterday and read up on this and realized Trump has a chance to go down as one of the worst presidents in US history and is currently crashing in the polls. Trump ran his mouth off in 2016 about helping the working class. Then he spent 4 years doing nothing to help the working class and instead did everything Kushner and his billionaire bosses all wanted instead. Then, as if an act by God, came coronavirus. The ultimate excuse to actually help the working class. Coronavirus gave him an excuse to do the most popular of political moves...

- Close the border to stop the spread into the USA.
- National Healthcare policy, with the current system out of control and too expensive.
- Hand out free money to the people during the worst economic crisis in 80 years.

And the gutless coward didn't even try.

If he loses to a 78 year old with half a brain in the election it is all his fault. As you get older you realize those who talk the most often do the least and that will be Trump's legacy if he doesn't do something in the next 4 weeks.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker

I got busy yesterday and read up on this and realized Trump has a chance to go down as one of the worst presidents in US history and is currently crashing in the polls. Trump ran his mouth off in 2016 about helping the working class. Then he spent 4 years doing nothing to help the working class and instead did everything Kushner and his billionaire bosses all wanted instead. Then, as if an act by God, came coronavirus. The ultimate excuse to actually help the working class. Coronavirus gave him an excuse to do the most popular of political moves...

- Close the border to stop the spread into the USA.
- National Healthcare policy, with the current system out of control and too expensive.
- Hand out free money to the people during the worst economic crisis in 80 years.

And the gutless coward didn't even try.

If he loses to a 78 year old with half a brain in the election it is all his fault. As you get older you realize those who talk the most often do the least and that will be Trump's legacy if he doesn't do something in the next 4 weeks.
I know plenty of people who would've stopped supporting him real quick if he kept handing out money while we're out here working our as$es off to earn that money.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
I know plenty of people who would've stopped supporting him real quick if he kept handing out money while we're out here working our as$es off to earn that money.
Yeah I'm aware there are a lot of people like that but they printed 6-10 trillion for the banks, the stimulus/unemployment checks are bouncing, and he should have been applying federal pressure on states to re-open or be crushed.

He is the lockdown police state/anarcho tyranny riot president.

Status
Not open for further replies.