Complaints of Donald Trump thread

LOL... I’m a boots on the ground guy. And you’re 100% correct. There are ZERO Asians in constructions.... lol. I’ve literally never seen an Asian onany job site.
Look at what China has built in the last 20 years v. the USA. There are probably more Asians in construction world wide than all other races combined.

I have no blind love for Trump but lets at least keep the criticisms vaguely factual.

Trump from as early as July wanted to provide a second, bigger stimulus check to Americans with social security numbers only

Of course the communist left derided the proposals as being "the wrong idea" because the GOP proposals dont include bailouts for CA, NY, MI, IL, OR, WA...etc (Democratic destroyed) and money for illegals

Trump deserves a lot of criticism but lets at least keep bio communist propaganda out of RVF threads
Trump should have made this priority number 1 and really the only priority. He should have spoke about it daily and at every opportunity. Instead he makes a comment like this off the cuff, his boss Kushner and Mnuchin make sure it doesn't really go anywhere, the owned GOP and Democrats do their job burying it in Congress, and the people are stuck with nothing.

I have no blind love for Trump but lets at least keep the criticisms vaguely factual.

Trump from as early as July wanted to provide a second, bigger stimulus check to Americans with social security numbers only

Of course the communist left derided the proposals as being "the wrong idea" because the GOP proposals don't include bailouts for CA, NY, MI, IL, OR, WA...etc (Democratic destroyed) and money for illegals

Trump deserves a lot of criticism but lets at least keep bio communist propaganda out of RVF threads
I guess you didn't get the memo.

Trump didn't adhere to the specific permutation of political goals I have, therefore Trump is a Judas archetype and you must be blue pilled, because I view the world through a retarded set of parity lenses, while ironically speaking in a pejorative context. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go continue being less than useless, while in parallel complaining that nobody has come and completed the political equivalent of a Hail Mary pass to win the game for me.

TLDR: Stop engaging with obvious infiltrators.

I guess you didn't get the memo.

Trump didn't adhere to the specific permutation of political goals I have, therefore Trump is a Judas archetype and you must be blue pilled, because I view the world through a retarded set of parity lenses, while ironically speaking in a pejorative context. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go continue being less than useless, while in parallel complaining that nobody has come and completed the political equivalent of a Hail Mary pass to win the game for me.

TLDR: Stop engaging with obvious infiltrators.
Or better put, Trump accomplished nothing in 4 years and ran out the clock on peaceful political solutions after winning the biggest political upset in the history of the nation all to make sure his bosses achieved maximum profit.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
This isn't personal for me, this is how do we save our country and the only answer is the red pill. And supporting Trump while ignoring his actual history over the last 4 years, is the blue pill. I don't have animosity for those still blue pilled and thinking Trump will save them. I see them as future allies and hope to wake them from their slumber.
What part of this is a simple binary decision that you do not comprehend?

0 = Beijing Billion$ Biden CCP rule

1= Imperfect PATRIOT Trump buying us 4 more years to Prepare for the Global Reset...

IIMT misusing the Terms Blue Pill and Red Pill to DEMORALIZE Patriots and Promote Beijing Biden the CCP paid agent proves that IIMT is a CCP psyop agent provocateur working to DEMORALIZE all Patriots.

What part of this is a simple binary decision that you do not comprehend?

0 = Beijing Billion$ Biden CCP rule

1= Imperfect PATRIOT Trump buying us 4 more years to Prepare for the Global Reset...

IIMT misusing the Terms Blue Pill and Red Pill to DEMORALIZE Patriots and Promote Beijing Biden the CCP paid agent proves that IIMT is a CCP psyop agent provocateur working to DEMORALIZE all Patriots.
I have no proof that Trump buys us more time. Watching the last 5 months and entire blocks of cities be burned down, forest fires started and maybe over 100 deaths directly from Antifa's activities, I have no faith in Trump buying us more time.

In fact Keith Woods, one of the sharpest minds on the dissident right said he supports Trump simply because he is in fact the acceleration candidate based on how outlandish the left behaves with him in office and him doing nothing about it.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I have no proof that Trump buys us more time. Watching the last 5 months and entire blocks of cities be burned down, forest fires started and maybe over 100 deaths directly from Antifa's activities, I have no faith in Trump buying us more time.

In fact Keith Woods, one of the sharpest minds on the dissident right said he supports Trump simply because he is in fact the acceleration candidate based on how outlandish the left behaves with him in office and him doing nothing about it.
Dude unfortunately in our system Trump the past year has had his hands tied needing to be re-elected before he can activate the 14th Amendment and NDAA as I posted previously..
Then the CCP bioweapon chaos and BLMA mayhem erupts and it was man your battle stations all hands on deck.

The universe took away RGB and we can now secure a 6 to 3 majority court likely to support or not block the 14th Amendment Insurrection Act and NDAA to save the USA from the CCP's long game to Colonize all the Americas with a Billion Red Chinese replacement workers.

In my life there has never been such a stark choice; CCP Communist murderers versus USA Patriots.

That is our system and that is the binary choice we have.

If you want multiple choices you need to move to a Parliamentary system Canada, Australia, NZ, UK or Mother Russia.

Grow the eff up already.

Last edited:
Dude unfortunately in our system Trump the past year has had his hands tied needing to be re-elected before he can activate the 14th Amendment and NDAA as I posted previously..
Then the CCP bioweapon chaos and BLMA mayhem erupts and it was man your battle stations all hands on deck.

The universe took away RGB and we can now secure a 6 to 3 majority court likely to support or not block the 14th Amendment Insurrection Act and NDAA to save the USA from the CCP's long game to Colonize all the Americas with a Billion Ted Chinese replacement workers.

In my life there has never been such a stark choice; CCP Communist murderers versus USA Patriots.

That is our system and that is the binary choice we have.

If you want multiple choices you need to move to a Parliamentary system Canada, Australia, NZ, UK or Mother Russia.

Grow the eff up already.
I don't for a second believe Trump didn't invoke the NDAA on Antifa because of the election. Doing so would have been popular. I know who funds Antifa and so do you, Soros. And I know who is one of Soros biggest, maybe his biggest, business partner is and that is Jared Kushner.

I don't care who wins this election because I don't for one second think it will change anything. But if Biden winning and then doing the very same thing Trump did, which is throw the middle class under the bus, maybe it will wake up the blue pill Trump fans once someone else is doing it and we can get on with fixing this mess. I know one thing and that is President Kushner - business partner of George Soros, isn't going to fix anything.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I don't for a second believe Trump didn't invoke the NDAA on Antifa because of the election. Doing so would have been popular. I know who funds Antifa and so do you, Soros. And I know who is one of Soros biggest, maybe his biggest, business partner is and that is Jared Kushner.

I don't care who wins this election because I don't for one second think it will change anything. But if Biden winning and then doing the very same thing Trump did, which is throw the middle class under the bus, maybe it will wake up the blue pill Trump fans once someone else is doing it and we can get on with fixing this mess. I know one thing and that is President Kushner - business partner of George Soros, isn't going to fix anything.
Soros needs to be prosecuted for giving aid and comfort to the BLMAs as written in the 14th Amendment and NDAA...

Clearly Soros was devious enough to co-opt Kushner via a $200 Million loan to Kushner and his brother.

That said Trump is a patriot that sometimes needs a nudge but eventually moves in the right direction more often than not.

The CCP's bought and paid for agent Beijing Billion$ Biden the CCP Communist Kickbacks Klan King will NOT be an improvement nor would a POTUS Heels Up Harris who is left of Bernie and AOC. Get real here.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
@IIMT

Your logic has really jumped the shark now. You're suggesting somehow "acceleration" is going to be some sort of panacea to get us past the coming communist onslaught to getting on to fixing this mess?

It took the USSR nearly 80 years and 100 million lives to get "through" their acceleration. (Not to even mention the millions China, Cuba, Cambodia etc) And that was only by the grace of God and with the US as an aggressive ideological foil.

Who will be left to oppose them if the US falls?

Your position is ridiculously naive at best and willfully toxic at worst.

The choice may be frying pan or fire but it is clear.

If Trump is actually a complicit part of the plan then why would any of this be necessary? The 100 year old steady slow boil of the West could have continued unabated and invisible.

If anything he has forced their hand to reveal themselves and their plan

He may be his "own guy" more than he's "our guy" but he's definitely not totally "their guy"

Last edited:
Soros needs to be prosecuted for giving aid and comfort to the BLMAs as written in the 14th Amendment and NDAA...

Clearly Soros was devious enough to co-opt Kushner via a $200 Million loan to Kushner and his brother.

That said Trump is a patriot that sometimes needs a nudge but eventually moves in the right direction more often than not.

The CCP's bought and paid for agent Beijing Billion$ Biden the CCP Communist Kickbacks Klan King will NOT be an improvement nor would a POTUS Heels Up Harris who is left of Bernie and AOC. Get real here.
Once again, Fash the Nation did a deep dive on Kushner's family about a year ago or so. It is shocking how much they are involved in and none of it is good for Trump's base. But these are VERY powerful people, WAY more powerful than Trump. Trump works for them, they bailed him out in the 1980's, and that means they will get what they want. Which is what they got in the first 4 years under Trump.

It isn't the CCP who destroyed the western world, the CCP could never dream to have that much power or influence over the west and they never will.

@IIMT

Your logic has really jumped the shark now. You're suggesting somehow "acceleration" is going to be some sort of panacea to get us past the coming communist onslaught to getting on to fixing this mess?

It took the USSR nearly 80 years and 100 million lives to get "through" their acceleration. (Not to even mention the millions China, Cuba, Cambodia etc) And that was only by the grace of God and with the US as an aggressive ideological foil.

Who will be left to oppose them if the US falls?

Your position is ridiculously naive at best and willfully toxic at worst.
No, I am not suggesting acceleration is the answer, I just quoted Keith Woods saying Trump may in fact be worse aka acceleration. But there is a theory that Trump's base may actually realize how bad things are once Biden is in office and making the very same moves Trump is making. Maybe it will shake them out of their stupor.

I don't see a happy ending to all this. Half the country welcomes violence and the other half is asleep thinking Trump is going to do something for them after spitting on them for 4 years straight. After they suck the USA dry they will move on to China. There is a reason I work 7 days a week and enjoy nothing, it is because I know exactly how bad things are going to get.

Reactions: 911

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
It isn't the CCP who destroyed the western world, the CCP could never dream to have that much power or influence over the west and they never will.
Well that was Delusional.

The CCP Covid Bioweapon was intentionally unleashed on the world killing over 1 million people worldwide and shut down the global economy faster than thermo-nukes and a nuclear winter FFS.

Well that was Delusional.

The CCP Covid Bioweapon was intentionally unleashed on the world killing over 1 million people worldwide and shut down the global economy faster than thermo-nukes and a nuclear winter FFS.
I just look at who profited the most from Covid, just like who profited the most from 9/11, and in neither case was it the CCP.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
No come on DD...it was just a massive coincidence that it came within days of Trumps "America First" fuck off globalist speeches at the UN and Davos.

No come on DD...it was just a massive coincidence that it came within days of Trumps "America First" fuck off globalist speeches at the UN and Davos.
Does "globalism" help the CCP? Or does it harm the CCP as it allows the international bankers to buy up more resources in China and put the CCP at their every whim?

Does "globalism" help the CCP? Or does it harm the CCP as it allows the international bankers to buy up more resources in China and put the CCP at their every whim?
The CCP is the model for Totalitarian Control. Globalists like the use of Mercantilism and exploitation of all countries through the Zimbabwe model. Globalists have chosen China as the leader in the Pivot To Asia, for which Joe Biden was the project Manager as the Delaware Corporatist representative. Who do you think Globalists are other than money managers? Just like Soviet Union was propped up by bankers in the US for easy exploitation. The problem with the CCP is that they are aware of Capitalists Vices, and willing to exploit at every turn.

The CCP is the model for Totalitarian Control. Globalists like the use of Mercantilism and exploitation of all countries through the Zimbabwe model. Globalists have chosen China as the leader in the Pivot To Asia, for which Joe Biden was the project Manager as the Delaware Corporatist representative. Who do you think Globalists are other than money managers? Just like Soviet Union was propped up by bankers in the US for easy exploitation. The problem with the CCP is that they are aware of Capitalists Vices, and willing to exploit at every turn.
I agree, the globalists would love to imitate the CCP but on a global scale. But they are not going to invite CCP members to have a seat at the top with them. They will overthrow them as well when they are no longer needed and the CCP is very aware and fearful of this.