Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I agree, the globalists would love to imitate the CCP but on a global scale. But they are not going to invite CCP members to have a seat at the top with them. They will overthrow them as well when they are no longer needed and the CCP is very aware and fearful of this.
Doesn't prevent them from taking every iota of possible advantage to supplant the US hegemony.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
We know who got the $5 trillion bailout and it wasn't the CCP.
For a $6 Billion investment [bribe] to the Beijing Biden Kickbacks Klan the CCP ROI was 8 years of $500 Billion trade surpluses with the USA, 300+/- CCP Companies were allowed to raise $3 Trillion on NYC equity markets EXEMPT from GAAP disclosure mandated for all USA Companies facilitated by Biden and his CFR cohorts.

Then Beijing Biden ignored all the South China Sea CCP man made airfield missile launcher islands that allows the CCP a 200 mile economic exclusion zone worth Trillions in undersea commodities, fishing, oil and gas, manganese etc mineral nodules... Say easily another 2 Trillion plus another Trillion in intellectual property theft.

CCP knows how to earn a profit...

$6 Billion invested in the Beijing Biden Kickbacks Klan ...

ROI Return On Investments profit equals $10 Trillions USD.

Now that is one Hell of a profit.

Right out of the ancient Chinese manuals on the use of spies and spying to subdue an enemy without wasting soldiers, archers, arrows or horses... Diabolically Brilliant really.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
There's corruption due to greed and then theres corruption due to greed + ideology. The former is easier to correct and doesn't require burning down the entire system.

The deep insidious infiltration of the Marxist ideology has been laid bare.

The good news is that there's also plenty of money to be made for the corrupt in the re-shifting course to more America first policies. Trump knows this.

The greed-corrupt are nothing if not opportunistic

If Trump wins I can see the tide turning. It may not but its the only chance I see

I can also see Kushner being cut off like the anal wart he is once Trump has no further need to temper his moves.

For a $6 Billion investment [bribe] to the Beijing Biden Kickbacks Klan the CCP ROI was 8 years of $500 Billion trade surpluses with the USA, 300+/- CCP Companies were allowed to raise $3 Trillion on NYC equity markets EXEMPT from GAAP disclosure mandated for all USA Companies facilitated by Biden and his CFR cohorts.

Then Beijing Biden ignored all the South China Sea CCP man made airfield missile launcher islands that allows the CCP a 200 mile economic exclusion zone worth Trillions in undersea commodities, fishing, oil and gas, manganese etc mineral nodules... Say easily another 2 Trillion plus another Trillion in intellectual property theft.

CCP knows how to earn a profit...

$6 Billion invested in the Beijing Biden Kickbacks Klan ...

ROI Return On Investments profit equals $10 Trillions USD.

Now that is one Hell of a profit.

Right out of the ancient Chinese manuals on the use of spies and spying to subdue an enemy without wasting soldiers, archers, arrows or horses... Diabolically Brilliant really.
I'll be honest with you, I don't think anyone here thinks the CCP is a bigger threat to the US middle class than the globalists, such as Kushner, and Mnuchin, and Pompeo, and their superiors up the ladder who own the media, banks and politicians (Soros, Adelson, Bloomberg, Steyer, Marcus, Koch, Buffet, Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, on and on).

I know for a fact they are not. I don't like the CCP but you will never in a million years convince me they are bigger threat than the people who have already destroyed the USA and are now spiking the football.

I respect you as a poster but you will never change my mind on this, I am too informed on what is going on and a lot I don't share here. I say this to you so you can save your time or maybe you can convince someone else reading this thread and keep at it.

There's corruption due to greed and then theres corruption due to greed + ideology. The former is easier to correct and doesn't require burning down the entire system.

The deep insidious infiltration of the Marxist ideology has been laid bare.

The good news is that there's also plenty of money to be made for the corrupt in the re-shifting course to more America first policies

The greed-corrupt are nothing if not opportunistic

If Trump wins I can see the tide turning. It may not but its the only chance I see
Marxism was just a tool to get the lower class to rise up against the middle class. It is no longer needed by the elites. Now they use capitalism as it is much more effective and much more flexible. They can change who the kulaks are at a whim, right now it is white male privilege, tomorrow it will be land owners, and so on.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Well that was Delusional.

The CCP Covid Bioweapon was intentionally unleashed on the world killing over 1 million people worldwide and shut down the global economy faster than thermo-nukes and a nuclear winter FFS.
Actually our satanic oligarch controlled politicians shut down the economy so they could gain market share and be handed at least $6 trillion by the fed. A looting operation.

If covid is a bioweapon they did a crap job, it's quite weak.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I'll be honest with you, I don't think anyone here thinks the CCP is a bigger threat to the US middle class than the globalists, such as Kushner, and Mnuchin, and Pompeo, and their superiors up the ladder who own the media, banks and politicians (Soros, Adelson, Bloomberg, Steyer, Marcus, Koch, Buffet, Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, on and on).

I know for a fact they are not. I don't like the CCP but you will never in a million years convince me they are bigger threat than the people who have already destroyed the USA and are now spiking the football.

I respect you as a poster but you will never change my mind on this, I am too informed on what is going on and a lot I don't share here. I say this to you so you can save your time or maybe you can convince someone else reading this thread and keep at it.
Finally something I can agree with. Then why do the globalists favor the CCP over the US?...They clearly do

Finally something I can agree with. Then why do the globalists favor the CCP over the US?...They clearly do
The globalist don't favor the CCP, they are putting their resources into weakening the CCP. Why do you think we waste so much time and money attacking China and do nothing for the Middle Class. Where do you think that $5 trillion bailout went? It went to Blackrock Financial and T Rowe Price so they could buy up investments in China and make the CCP weaker.

The globalists are weakening the CCP so they can move on to their next host knowing the USA is about done for.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
The globalist don't favor the CCP, they are putting their resources into weakening the CCP. Why do you think we waste so much time and money attacking China and do nothing for the Middle Class. Where do you think that $5 trillion bailout went? It went to Blackrock Financial and T Rowe Price so they could buy up investments in China and make the CCP weaker.

The globalists are weakening the CCP so they can move on to their next host knowing the USA is about done for.
Well that sent my wise old owl brain spinning left right and center.

I fail to see how Black Rock and TRP investing $5 Trillion in a high IQ country makes them weaker.

5 Ancient Chinese rules for success in life:

1. A morally just cause - rising the Chinese people out of poverty.

2. A competent General/Leader - Xi Jinping.

3. A disciplined organization - CCP and PLA.

4. Deep knowledge of your terrain, and cycles and seasons of life... Belt and Road markets domination using the Biden Kickbacks Klan model.

5. An adequate warchest...
$10 Trillion in Profits and a $5 Trillion investment by Black Rock and TRP... That is a $15 Trillion cash warchest.

Impossible for China not to see significant success even post Covid sanctions.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member

Im not seeing the logic chain here. An organization / government (CCP) that has monolithic control and social priority (party above God and even family) of 1.5 billion people is the perfect symbiotic vehicle to carry their ideology. Theyre perfect partners even if its a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Orson

Kingfisher
Actually our satanic oligarch controlled politicians shut down the economy so they could gain market share and be handed at least $6 trillion by the fed. A looting operation.

If covid is a bioweapon they did a crap job, it's quite weak.
My theory is that the virus was designed to benefit the CCP by killing older Chinese and thus lessen their burden on the young and struggling, making revolt of the burdened less likely.

However, somehow the virus was accidentally released and became an uncontrolled international weapon.
Accidents happen.

China’s population is rapidly aging and, as Peter Zeihan ruthlessly point out, Chinese unity is extremely vulnerable and rare, historically. Every observer knows that CCP knows their historical vulnerability to centrifugal forces that tear the nation apart.

Im not seeing the logic chain here. An organization / government (CCP) that has monolithic control and social priority (party above God and even family) of 1.5 billion people is the perfect symbiotic vehicle to carry their ideology. Theyre perfect partners even if its a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
My point is, yes the globalists would like to imitate the CCP in their One World Government structure, or probably something very similar.

But the CCP is made up of very wealth, well off, Chinese men. And it is unlikely any of these individuals would be invited to be part of the One World Government. So from a survival mode perspective they are very fearful of the globalists and the globalists are using our tax dollars to take them down.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Ok I can buy that. But to DeepDivers (and my ) point the CCP is the direct threat foreign state to American interests.

To your point the jobs that have been going over seas and the gutting of the American middle class thats been going on for 40 + years...is there any question that China has been the primary beneficiary?

Ok I can buy that. But to DeepDivers (and my ) point the CCP is the direct threat foreign state to American interests.

To your point the jobs that have been going over seas and the gutting of the American middle class thats been going on for 40 + years...is there any question that China has been the primary beneficiary?
The billionaire globalists who paid off politicians for "free trade" deals profited FAR more than the Chinese did from it. And they are still doing so.

Those jobs don't move overseas if we had a government that wasn't owned by people who hate you and your families and want to crush the middle class.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Youre splitting hairs now. When I was a kid parents used to tell their kids "eat all your food...there are kids in China that are starving". The standard of living in China has gone higher faster for more people there in the last 40 years than anywhere anytime in history. They've had a growing middle class as ours waned. Just like our masses have been sated by low level pleasures as freedom and prosperity has declined theirs has grown into material satisfaction in the face of a draconian anti personal freedom culture

Reactions: 911

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
The Globalists Global Reset goal is not just neutralizing the middle classes but to eliminate 90% of worldwide useless polluting eaters...

Read and learn:

Global Reset Survival Guide 2020 to 2025:

Youre splitting hairs now. When I was a kid parents used to tell their kids "eat all your food...there are kids in China that are starving". The standard of living in China has gone higher faster for more people there in the last 40 years than anywhere anytime in history. They've had a growing middle class as ours waned. Just like our masses have been sated by low level pleasures as freedom and prosperity has declined theirs has grown into material satisfaction in the face of a draconian anti personal freedom culture
I'm not splitting hairs, China got rich by the simple fact the globalist bankers in the western world paid off their worthless puppet politicians to enact "free trade" which simply meant they could pay slave labor prices and sell products here with no tax. So here we are, shelled out, from losing jobs and also tax base revenue. Coming on $30 trillion of debt and no future for our kids and these globalist don't care because they will just move to another country and start over.

Or better put, Trump accomplished nothing in 4 years and ran out the clock on peaceful political solutions after winning the biggest political upset in the history of the nation all to make sure his bosses achieved maximum profit.
I suppose you would be an expert on the topic given all your free time between 7am and 6pm day after day. I'll defer to your expertise.

I suppose you would be an expert on the topic given all your free time between 7am and 6pm day after day. I'll defer to your expertise.
I'm not an expert, but I find the podcasts with experts. Trump's first four years.

- Tax cuts for billionaires and middle class but for some reason no one could explain the middle class tax cut had an expiration date and the billionaires did not.
- Moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. Added troops illegally to Syria to protect ISIS so they can attack Christians. Committed another shameful war crime in assassinating a general who was invited as a foreign dignitary to Iraq and then as a result they responded and injured 100 of our soldiers.
- Gave one of the most shameful SOTU speeches ever saying he wanted to increase legal immigration to record levels.
- Gave Wall Street investment firms that hate MAGA supporters $5 trillion scot free so they can invest in China. Told the American people $1,200 was enough for 6 months.
- Fake cut H-1B visa workers when 1 in 3 working aged Americans were out of work then gave the wink wink nudge nudge to Pompeo and the State Department actually increased H-1B visa workers.
- Attacked the 2A and removed bump stocks.
- Decreased the deportation rate from Obama, very embarrassing.
- Hand picked multiple anti-American globalists to his administration and then pretended like he had nothing to do with them being hired.
- Ran cover for Antifa blaming a mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio on a "white supremacist".

It has been a shameful 4 years. I would take Obama back in a heartbeat and he was down right terrible. At least under Obama the average person didn't eat a crap sandwich and accept it.