Complaints of Donald Trump thread

I appreciate it Kona. I am just trying to help the younger men here fully realize what lays before them. I think a few of them think they have landed a good career job and they have it made in life. I don't know if this is true or not, but I do see this kind of attitude from men aged about 23 to 30, who are single, make a high income, are educated, etc.

Then life punches you in the gut. Life punches everyone in the gut. And you find out your great job is either not so great any longer, due to a new boss, new regulations, new policy, or even worse you lose your job because of the bad economy and the out of control immigration from Trump. Or you have a health scare and realize your insurance isn't so great, and if you miss too much work you might lose your job, thus lose your health insurance, thus lose everything you have built in one day.

I just want young men to realize how tough things really are out there and how little, actually, how absolutely nothing, Trump has done to remedy these situations they face and don't realize it yet.
Putting your faith in another man is stupid. That being said, everything you have posted is nothing but a walking cortisol bomb. Your intention may be to help bring awareness to things you believe are misconceptions about the discussion of our modern body politic, but frankly it looks like projection of your own issues with the system and failures.

Trump isn't perfect, and I have plenty of issues with him, but I think it quatsch to say he is part and parcel the same as every neo-globalist/neo-liberal/neocon. You've listed your arguments, but your alternative is what? Its really just non-productive bitching, borderline Nihilism. I would love Ron Paul to be the voice of this country, but the country doesn't have the desire for a retrofit of the American Empire like that. It is a fact. The Overton Window isnt there. Its all been a downward spiral since the moment we started changing the Constitution to allow people without skin in the game to vote, allowed women to vote, allowed the FED and the Money Powers to solidify their control over our economy, allowed mass migration via the Heart Seller Act, and allowed the Patriot Act to forced upon us followed by Supreme Court Activism deciding thinks like Roe V Wade and Gay Marriage. The reality is there is noone on this planet that can undue the spiral we are in. We do have some moments of rightward correction... People have to accept that this world is imperfect, but in our democratic republic, you constantly have to choose between a turd sandwich and a giant douche as evidenced last debate Trump Vs Biden/Wallace.

Putting your faith in another man is stupid. That being said, everything you have posted is nothing but a walking cortisol bomb. Your intention may be to help bring awareness to things you believe are misconceptions about the discussion of our modern body politic, but frankly it looks like projection of your own issues with the system and failures.

Trump isn't perfect, and I have plenty of issues with him, but I think it quatsch to say he is part and parcel the same as every neo-globalist/neo-liberal/neocon. You've listed your arguments, but your alternative is what? Its really just non-productive bitching, borderline Nihilism. I would love Ron Paul to be the voice of this country, but the country doesn't have the desire for a retrofit of the American Empire like that. It is a fact. The Overton Window isnt there. Its all been a downward spiral since the moment we started changing the Constitution to allow people without skin in the game to vote, allowed women to vote, allowed the FED and the Money Powers to solidify their control over our economy, allowed mass migration via the Heart Seller Act, and allowed the Patriot Act to forced upon us followed by Supreme Court Activism deciding thinks like Roe V Wade and Gay Marriage. The reality is there is noone on this planet that can undue the spiral we are in. We do have some moments of rightward correction... People have to accept that this world is imperfect, but in our democratic republic, you constantly have to choose between a turd sandwich and a giant douche as evidenced last debate Trump Vs Biden/Wallace.
I'm not upset about it at all. I was upset back in 2017 when I thought Trump might be legit and the system might be legit. I know neither Trump not the system is legit, so I am not the least bit upset. I do believe I had a duty to try to wake up other men to the situation we face. It will be a long process but I see no higher calling in life. We can't run away from this any longer, there is no place left to go.

The only alternative I see right now is getting more blue pilled men, especially current Trump supporters, to become red pilled. And I think it is a unique opportunity we face right now that gives us an advantage to do so. In fact, I know this is the case because a lot of the red pilled podcasts acknowledge a big uptick in their popularity.

I think one problem democracy brings is it brainwashes people into thinking you have to have a popular solution to fix things. I thought the same way as well, distraught at all the women and foreigners who would never agree to helping the working class. I have come to realize this is not true. The only group that matters are young men, and when older men fail to give young men a path to follow, as the Greatest Generation and Baby Boomers failed to do, we are now seeing Gen Z men become very radicalized. It will take the strongest/most determined 50% or so of young men to change the wheel of history. It has happened many times before and it will happen again. I just hope this time it is peaceful.

I guess all in all, why I post what I do here is so the great men on this forum get fair advanced warning of what is coming and get prepared as possible.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I'm not upset about it at all. I was upset back in 2017 when I thought Trump might be legit and the system might be legit. I know neither Trump not the system is legit, so I am not the least bit upset. I do believe I had a duty to try to wake up other men to the situation we face. It will be a long process but I see no higher calling in life. We can't run away from this any longer, there is no place left to go.

The only alternative I see right now is getting more blue pilled men, especially current Trump supporters, to become red pilled. And I think it is a unique opportunity we face right now that gives us an advantage to do so. In fact, I know this is the case because a lot of the red pilled podcasts acknowledge a big uptick in their popularity.

I think one problem democracy brings is it brainwashes people into thinking you have to have a popular solution to fix things. I thought the same way as well, distraught at all the women and foreigners who would never agree to helping the working class. I have come to realize this is not true. The only group that matters are young men, and when older men fail to give young men a path to follow, as the Greatest Generation and Baby Boomers failed to do, we are now seeing Gen Z men become very radicalized. It will take the strongest/most determined 50% or so of young men to change the wheel of history. It has happened many times before and it will happen again. I just hope this time it is peaceful.

I guess all in all, why I post what I do here is so the great men on this forum get fair advanced warning of what is coming and get prepared as possible.
I2MT: Feel free to post your solutions a.k.a. Top 10 Specific Action Steps for men to take now to truly Red Pill their lives during and after the Covid Pandemic Economy.

I2MT: Feel free to post your solutions a.k.a. Top 10 Specific Action Steps for men to take now to truly Red Pill their lives during and after the Covid Pandemic Economy.
#1) Admit to yourself that the system is rigged and owned by a small group of elites who hate you and your family and no one running for office can change that, including Trump.

#2) Turn off the TV, turn off popular media, stop watching sports and movies. Listen to red pill Alt-Right podcasts.

I would only recommend these two. Once these are done for three months by someone then you can go into more depth but until these things are done for thee months everything else would be a wasted effort. These are two very large steps for most blue pilled men.

Easy_C

Crow
Trump has a ton of flaws, I'm not sure why you're picking literally all hoaxes. The soldier one even John Bolton said never happened. The bounty thing is completely irrelevant regardless of if it's true. My point was covid is fake and gay, that was my entire assertion. All evidence points to that.
The Bounty Thing is a “so what”? The Taliban would pay rewards for killing a soldier. So would half the factions in Iraq. So would some of the “neighbors” in the region. It was common in Vietnam and I know a guy who had a 50k bounty put on him.

I don’t buy it because it’s Generally not state actors. Doing that. For a state operative Ten grand will go a lot further in a hardware store than it will paying “bounties”.

LOL, I just heard about the gutless coward threatening Iran on boomer radio yesterday. Of course the gutless coward and his family will do absolutely 0 of the fighting. But lets review the facts.

#1) Gutless coward cannot raise 1/10th that emotion when it comes to defending his supporters from Antifa or from online censorship.

#2) Gutless coward wants to attack Iran. Iran is supporting Christians in Armenia v. Islamic terrorists. Iran is supporting Assad in Syria and helping Assad and Russia build the world's largest Orthodox Church. Gutless coward supports ISIS and puts our soldiers in harms want to defend ISIS while committing war crimes in Syria.

#3) Iran already tested the gutless coward and proved what a coward he is. The flattened a US military base in Iraq and sent 100 of our sodiers to the hospital with head injuries from bombing concussions.

This guy has to go. It is one thing to be a complete failure but it is another thing to threaten and support war against Christians in the middle east for the gain of Islamic terrorists.

LOL, I just heard about the gutless coward threatening Iran on boomer radio yesterday. Of course the gutless coward and his family will do absolutely 0 of the fighting. But lets review the facts.

#1) Gutless coward cannot raise 1/10th that emotion when it comes to defending his supporters from Antifa or from online censorship.

#2) Gutless coward wants to attack Iran. Iran is supporting Christians in Armenia v. Islamic terrorists. Iran is supporting Assad in Syria and helping Assad and Russia build the world's largest Orthodox Church. Gutless coward supports ISIS and puts our soldiers in harms want to defend ISIS while committing war crimes in Syria.

#3) Iran already tested the gutless coward and proved what a coward he is. The flattened a US military base in Iraq and sent 100 of our sodiers to the hospital with head injuries from bombing concussions.

This guy has to go. It is one thing to be a complete failure but it is another thing to threaten and support war against Christians in the middle east for the gain of Islamic terrorists.
Why do you have such a hard-on for Iran?

What do you know about the Mullahs and their regime?

Did you serve in the military? for context IRAN has engaged in multiple acts of war against us. So for those of us who have done the fighting... Fuck Iran, fuck their government, fuck their military and I am glad we Killed Somelani.

You are beginning to portray yourself as a puppet for RT foreign policy propoganda.

Did you serve in the military? for context IRAN has engaged in multiple acts of war against us. So for those of us who have done the fighting... Fuck Iran, fuck their government, fuck their military and I am glad we Killed Somelani.

You are beginning to portray yourself as a puppet for RT foreign policy propoganda.
Because Iran is supporting Christians in the Middle East and I am a Christian.

Of course Iran has attacked us, we have attacked and killed their soldiers. Trump was supposed to stop it and instead he has increased it. He has to go, if nothing else, to show politicians if you lie about this very important matter you don't keep your job. Sure Biden will continue the same policy but at least he isn't on a national radio show acting like a fool and threatening Iran for supporting Christians in Syria and Armenia.

• Amen
Reactions: 911

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member

You were addressing IIMT but here's my take:

The worst enemy of the American people politically are our own politicians. They are just doing what the oligarchs pay them to do however (those are the real villains.)

The worst foreign enemy of the American people is Israel. A huge number of Americans have died for them who likely enlisted due to patriotism. They have never lifted a finger for us and yet they are our "greatest ally." Most importantly, the Israel lobby is probably the leader in corruption of our politicians.

I support the enemies of Israel.

"The Lobby" documentary

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Youre splitting hairs now. When I was a kid parents used to tell their kids "eat all your food...there are kids in China that are starving". The standard of living in China has gone higher faster for more people there in the last 40 years than anywhere anytime in history. They've had a growing middle class as ours waned. Just like our masses have been sated by low level pleasures as freedom and prosperity has declined theirs has grown into material satisfaction in the face of a draconian anti personal freedom culture
There is definitely a gap in the quality of life within China. The coastal areas, )approx 200 million peopke) in the big cities have a growing middle class and a high standard of living similar to Japan, Usa, Western Europe. While the Central states of China are still dirt poor and similar to third world African or Asian counties, a true shit hole country.

Massive factories that crank out iPhones and other electronics and pay slave wages.

When you refer to China it’s a good idea to mention which China you are referring to.

Did you vote for Mr. Gutless Coward in 2016?
Yes, I thought the Gutless Coward was telling at least 25% of the truth. I had no idea that he was completely lying his ass off about all his promises. But the alternative was just as bad. I don't blame 2008 Obama voters. I don't blame 2016 Trump voters. I do blame people still thinking this system will ever give you a fair shake after it lies to you over and over.

Because Iran is supporting Christians in the Middle East and I am a Christian.

Of course Iran has attacked us, we have attacked and killed their soldiers. Trump was supposed to stop it and instead he has increased it. He has to go, if nothing else, to show politicians if you lie about this very important matter you don't keep your job. Sure Biden will continue the same policy but at least he isn't on a national radio show acting like a fool and threatening Iran for supporting Christians in Syria and Armenia.
I am a Christian too, so firstly I agree that war is bad, and the middle east interventionism is not good for our county. Donald Trump hasnt invaded new countries during his tenure as CIC.

We have done this song and dance about Iran about 10 pages ago.... and I think you cited some info that is pretty circumspect at best, and probably propaganda. But to rehash some points:

So first let me reiterate that I am not a fan of Zionism, the Israel Lobby ect... and recognize that the NEOCON/Neoliberal Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama/Biden agenda is wrong. You pretend that all Donald Trump has done is to inflame Iranians. Maybe you forget that the Syrian Conlict has been going on for roughly 10 years, and is a form of color revolution to remove Assad. I think Assad is fine as a leader for Syria, though frankly I don't care who they elect as I want out of the middle east all together. This was not a creation of Donald Trump. I am sure you're aware that Al Baghdadi was a prisoner and before ISIS was ISIS, it was Al Nusra, which was an offshoot of Al Qaeda. Maybe you aren't aware, but we have pretty much destroyed ISIS, which purged Iraq of its Christians, and you can literally find videos like clash of the sword, where ISIS marches Christian groups of women into the town center, and literally slits their throat, hangs them upside down and pours their blood into a vat, or how they crucified Christians in Aleppo..... Trump destroyed them...not Obama/Biden, who created them. So tell me again how Trump is not helping Christians? You keep claiming Donald Trump supports ISIS, where/how do you reckon? We arent engaging Syrian military forces directly, or do you just make the assertion that anyone fighting Assad is automatically ISIS?

It is political calculous to support Israel/Saudi Arabia over Iran. That has been the case for the last 50 years or so as a result of the Shah being ousted. You can make an argument about our hand in the ouster, but the fact of the matter is that they captured our embassy, and since then they've had to paint the US as the Great Satan to keep their nationalist control. We are waging economic warfare with them via sanctions based off of their actions repeatedly to openly act in hostility towards us and our allies. You may think its bombastic of trump to the them to not "Fuck around" but the reality is that we are the Superpower, their actions threaten our interests when they conduct military actions.

The comments about Russia building the world's largest Orthodox Church is laughable, considering that their interests in Syria are totally resource/politicly driven. Let me tell you another thing about Russia, they don't give a shit about any of the countries they are involved in. In Libya, where I have first hand knowledge/experience, both the US/NATO coalition and Russia fought ISIS, we supported one tribal group and they supported another. In the end, our military destroyed the stronghold, only to have the group we supported and the group Russia supported to fight each other.... because these people don't give a shit about religion/culture/ect, they only care about tribalism. Now Hildog took down Gadhafi, and resulted in the wave of immigration to Europe that has allowed globalist mass immigration via the med, as was warned by Gadhafi (who in later years was good, but was also responsible for many acts of wanton terrorism through funding also) So there are no good guys in any of this.

There was no flattening of a US base. They struck the border of the base, in a symbolic gesture. You're peddling fake news here bro. And giving 100 soldiers concussions? You're going to have to do better than that, because this is the bullshit narrative that RT/CNN ect are pushing.
I think you talk mighty tough about things calling the President a Gutless Coward when all you do is offer criticism from your keyboard.

There is also plenty of Christian persecution in Iran also, nut that is too inconvenient to discuss as it doesnt fit your " Mah Iran/Russia is da good guys narrative". They routinely jail pastors of various Christian Sects and accuse them of being US spies. You can just google any number of instances of this from multiple sources all over the internet.

Your assertions that Donald Trump is continuing the interventions of his predecessors by introducing new conflicts is not factually true. Sorry, its just no there dude.

You are saying "Donald Trump didnt do everything I wanted him to do in the first term, Get rid of him and put in anybody, I dont care." Thats pretty much a childish attitude.

I am a Christian too, so firstly I agree that war is bad, and the middle east interventionism is not good for our county. Donald Trump hasnt invaded new countries during his tenure as CIC.

We have done this song and dance about Iran about 10 pages ago.... and I think you cited some info that is pretty circumspect at best, and probably propaganda. But to rehash some points:

So first let me reiterate that I am not a fan of Zionism, the Israel Lobby ect... and recognize that the NEOCON/Neoliberal Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama/Biden agenda is wrong. You pretend that all Donald Trump has done is to inflame Iranians. Maybe you forget that the Syrian Conlict has been going on for roughly 10 years, and is a form of color revolution to remove Assad. I think Assad is fine as a leader for Syria, though frankly I don't care who they elect as I want out of the middle east all together. This was not a creation of Donald Trump. I am sure you're aware that Al Baghdadi was a prisoner and before ISIS was ISIS, it was Al Nusra, which was an offshoot of Al Qaeda. Maybe you aren't aware, but we have pretty much destroyed ISIS, which purged Iraq of its Christians, and you can literally find videos like clash of the sword, where ISIS marches Christian groups of women into the town center, and literally slits their throat, hangs them upside down and pours their blood into a vat, or how they crucified Christians in Aleppo..... Trump destroyed them...not Obama/Biden, who created them. So tell me again how Trump is not helping Christians? You keep claiming Donald Trump supports ISIS, where/how do you reckon? We arent engaging Syrian military forces directly, or do you just make the assertion that anyone fighting Assad is automatically ISIS?

It is political calculous to support Israel/Saudi Arabia over Iran. That has been the case for the last 50 years or so as a result of the Shah being ousted. You can make an argument about our hand in the ouster, but the fact of the matter is that they captured our embassy, and since then they've had to paint the US as the Great Satan to keep their nationalist control. We are waging economic warfare with them via sanctions based off of their actions repeatedly to openly act in hostility towards us and our allies. You may think its bombastic of trump to the them to not "Fuck around" but the reality is that we are the Superpower, their actions threaten our interests when they conduct military actions.

The comments about Russia building the world's largest Orthodox Church is laughable, considering that their interests in Syria are totally resource/politicly driven. Let me tell you another thing about Russia, they don't give a shit about any of the countries they are involved in. In Libya, where I have first hand knowledge/experience, both the US/NATO coalition and Russia fought ISIS, we supported one tribal group and they supported another. In the end, our military destroyed the stronghold, only to have the group we supported and the group Russia supported to fight each other.... because these people don't give a shit about religion/culture/ect, they only care about tribalism. Now Hildog took down Gadhafi, and resulted in the wave of immigration to Europe that has allowed globalist mass immigration via the med, as was warned by Gadhafi (who in later years was good, but was also responsible for many acts of wanton terrorism through funding also) So there are no good guys in any of this.

There was no flattening of a US base. They struck the border of the base, in a symbolic gesture. You're peddling fake news here bro. And giving 100 soldiers concussions? You're going to have to do better than that, because this is the bullshit narrative that RT/CNN ect are pushing.
I think you talk mighty tough about things calling the President a Gutless Coward when all you do is offer criticism from your keyboard.

There is also plenty of Christian persecution in Iran also, nut that is too inconvenient to discuss as it doesnt fit your " Mah Iran/Russia is da good guys narrative". They routinely jail pastors of various Christian Sects and accuse them of being US spies. You can just google any number of instances of this from multiple sources all over the internet.

Your assertions that Donald Trump is continuing the interventions of his predecessors by introducing new conflicts is not factually true. Sorry, its just no there dude.

You are saying "Donald Trump didnt do everything I wanted him to do in the first term, Get rid of him and put in anybody, I dont care." Thats pretty much a childish attitude.
You either support Christians or you support Trump's now increased pressure and war against Christians.

As for those good men in Iraq that got hurt while gutless coward was safe in DC. The total was 109.

You either support Christians or you support Trump's now increased pressure and war against Christians.

As for those good men in Iraq that got hurt while gutless coward was safe in DC. The total was 109.

So let me bite on this false dichotomy here. Say I dont support Donald Trump... your suggestion is what?

So let me bite on this false dichotomy here. Say I dont support Donald Trump... your suggestion is what?
I was asked that yesterday..

#1) Admit to yourself that the system is rigged and owned by a small group of elites who hate you and your family and no one running for office can change that, including Trump.

#2) Turn off the TV, turn off popular media, stop watching sports and movies. Listen to red pill Alt-Right podcasts.

I would only recommend these two. Once these are done for three months by someone then you can go into more depth but until these things are done for thee months everything else would be a wasted effort. These are two very large steps for most blue pilled men.

I was asked that yesterday..

So anyone whos doesnt do the above for three months is bluepilled?

Are you saying dont participate in the electoral process?