Complaints of Donald Trump thread

So anyone whos doesnt do the above for three months is bluepilled?

Are you saying dont participate in the electoral process?
Yes, anyone who doesn't do those two things is blue pilled. Those who still think this election matters is blue pilled. It doesn't mater who wins, the same Blackrock Financial / Goldman Sachs / T. Rowe Price bullies will be in charge top to bottom.

You either support Christians or you support Trump's now increased pressure and war against Christians.

As for those good men in Iraq that got hurt while gutless coward was safe in DC. The total was 109.

Wait, what?

You hate Trump for going to war with Syria, Iraq. Afghanistan and Iran (3 wars he inherited and 1 he hasn't actually started),

but, Trump is a "gutless coward" for not going to war with Iran over a missile strike that resulted in no KIAs,

and you want Trump to go to war with Russia, over MSM saying Russia paid bounties for dead US soldiers?

You make no sense.

Yes, anyone who doesn't do those two things is blue pilled. Those who still think this election matters is blue pilled. It doesn't mater who wins, the same Blackrock Financial / Goldman Sachs / T. Rowe Price bullies will be in charge top to bottom.
You BELIEVE that the election doesnt matter, but there is a chance that it does, therefore, you should vote in case it matters, but cognisant of the fact it might not.

Wait, what?

You hate Trump for going to war with Syria, Iraq. Afghanistan and Iran (3 wars he inherited and 1 he hasn't actually started),

but, Trump is a "gutless coward" for not going to war with Iran over a missile strike that resulted in no KIAs,

and you want Trump to go to war with Russia, over MSM saying Russia paid bounties for dead US soldiers?

You make no sense.
I am calling a Trump a coward for not standing up to his billionaire handlers and pulling the troops out of the middle east. I am calling Trump a coward for being safe in DC, and his entire family safe, while threatening Iran because Iran protects Christians in Syria from slaughter by the US backed and funded ISIS.

You comment about Russia makes no sense, so you must be confusing me with someone else. I never once believed the Russia story from the get go.

I am calling a Trump a coward for not standing up to his billionaire handlers and pulling the troops out of the middle east. I am calling Trump a coward for being safe in DC, and his entire family safe, while threatening Iran because Iran protects Christians in Syria from slaughter by the US backed and funded ISIS.

You comment about Russia makes no sense, so you must be confusing me with someone else. I never once believed the Russia story from the get go.
Maybe it was someone else who said about the bounties a page or 2 ago.

However, I can see that Trumps, lets say, straightforward method of diplomacy has worked, and reduced levels of tensions, in multiple theatres, not just the middle east, he releaxedd the ROE for troops allowing them to actually engage and destroy the enemy, and he had reduced troop numbers in multiple places. He has not started any new wars, and targeted strikes which are reasonably proportionate compared to previous administrations.

His actions have been a net positive in the region and others, compared to the past. No, he hasnt just yanked every troop out, but he isnt a moron, he would no doubt be aware of the absolute shitstorm that would occur in a power vacuum like that was to appear in the middle east.

You dont seem to have a clear grasp of what is actually happening in those areas of the world you are talking about, and are conflating multiple small errors to make even larger incorrect conclusions.

You literally have no idea how lucky you are to have an actual political leader that isn't controlled by vested interests. Yes, he makes mistakes, bigly, but they are his mistakes, not the orders he has been given.

Maybe it was someone else who said about the bounties a page or 2 ago.

However, I can see that Trumps, lets say, straightforward method of diplomacy has worked, and reduced levels of tensions, in multiple theatres, not just the middle east, he releaxedd the ROE for troops allowing them to actually engage and destroy the enemy, and he had reduced troop numbers in multiple places. He has not started any new wars, and targeted strikes which are reasonably proportionate compared to previous administrations.

His actions have been a net positive in the region and others, compared to the past. No, he hasnt just yanked every troop out, but he isnt a moron, he would no doubt be aware of the absolute shitstorm that would occur in a power vacuum like that was to appear in the middle east.

You dont seem to have a clear grasp of what is actually happening in those areas of the world you are talking about, and are conflating multiple small errors to make even larger incorrect conclusions.

You literally have no idea how lucky you are to have an actual political leader that isn't controlled by vested interests. Yes, he makes mistakes, bigly, but they are his mistakes, not the orders he has been given.
There may not be anyone here who is more aware and if you think tensions are calming down in the middle east v. 4 years ago you are fooling yourself.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
I would only recommend these two. Once these are done for three months by someone then you can go into more depth but until these things are done for thee months everything else would be a wasted effort. These are two very large steps for most blue pilled men.
You may go more indepth now. Very curious if you have anything beyond these.

Okay, your the resident expert on the middle east here?

That thinks Iran is protecting Christians in the middle east?

You appear to have a rare form of TDS, get well soon!
I don't have time to argue with someone who doesn't know what is going on in the middle east or even worse says Trump "isn't controlled by vested interests". There are books worth of posts here about Trump being controlled and there are years worth of podcasts out there detailing it all line by line.

You may go more indepth now. Very curious if you have anything beyond these.
I do, and there is no use in discussing it with people who haven't done those two. The entire mind has to be changed and it takes time, 3 months may not even be long enough.

If your mind is still brainwashed by the TV then the rest of the steps would be counterproductive.

I don't have time to argue with someone who doesn't know what is going on in the middle east or even worse says Trump "isn't controlled by vested interests". There are books worth of posts here about Trump being controlled and there are years worth of podcasts out there detailing it all line by line.
I do, and there is no use in discussing it with people who haven't done those two. The entire mind has to be changed and it takes time, 3 months may not even be long enough.

If your mind is still brainwashed by the TV then the rest of the steps would be counterproductive.
You have time to post over and over about Orange Man Bad, so why dont you take a few seconds out of your busy schedule to answer him.

Me, I know you are talking nonsense about the middle east and global geopolitics, and your circular logic leads nowhere, but he asked a simple question of you, to expand upon those steps you mentioned, but you, rudely, dismissed him and failed to answer.

Under normal circumstances that would mean that I and many others would now dismiss anything you say in the future.

However, if we look at the 2 things you posted, I would submit that if you mentally brainwash yourself that everything is controlled and you have no way to change that, AND you do nothing but listen to alt-right podcasts for 3 months, there is a high chance that you have brainwashed yourself into a cult-like state. A cult-like state where everyone else is wrong and not as clever as you for understanding and believing what you believe even though its so obvious.

Good luck.

So many anti-Trumpers have taken the petulant child approach to politics, like Trump is their daddy and forgot to bring them a present back from his business trip. The only issue should be whether he moves us in the right direction, not some emotional desire to punish him for failed promises. Trump is a moderate left Boomer and ran as such. That is obviously better than the far leftists who have been in control for the past decades. I can only assume those complaining are too young to remember the Dubya years and so are using some Fuhrer on a white horse in their imagination as their basis of comparison, not the actual GOP politicians on the last 50 years.

Trump says the right things a small % of the time and does the right things a small % of the time. That's the best we've had in generations. And the results have been positive. Dubya/McCain/Romney/etc. have all been very vocal over the last 4 years so everyone knows what the rhetoric and terms of the debate would have been with a typical GOPe candidate, esp re antifa/BLM, illegal immigration, globalism vs. nationalism, anti-imperialism, 1619 project, the Deep State, etc. A Dubya type would be vocally supporting the wrong side on these issues or at least keeping them out of the public debate and working furiously behind the scenes to support the wrong side.

And a spineless, far left GOPe candidate would not have triggered the far left insitutions to become increasingly extreme in their actions and rhetoric. Corporations, the media, academia, the bureaucracy, leftists politicians - they have become openly Communist and totalitarian, destroyed whatever remaining legitimacy they had and hindered their own ability to function.

It is true Trump's positive actions have largely been limited to rhetoric but we were never going to vote our way out of this. Yet another benefit of Trump's election is that it showed to everyone that the corruption was so deep that even moderate policy changes are not possible. if you think that ultimately battle lines are being drawn, he has delivered on everything you would want to see - deligitimacy of leftist institutions, increased nationalism on the right, far left violence and disorder. And if/when the SHTF, I would rather the feds were divided, squabbling and impotent under Trump than united under the Dems/GOPe.

There may not be anyone here who is more aware and if you think tensions are calming down in the middle east v. 4 years ago you are fooling yourself.
What are your sources? I think you are completely devoid of any actual knowledge other than apparently RT sympathizing bots.

Have you been to the middle east in any capacity ever? In the last four years? In the last 3 Years? In the last 2 Years? Year?

Geopolitics arent as simple as "Its the Christians vs the Muzzies/Jews/Hindus ect... and anyone who doesnt fall into my belief is a blowhard coward."

You are making an argument from authority about being aware of what's going on and not issued any reason to lend credibility to being such authority. Frankly I think you are full of shit.

If you have some actual knowledge/sources then out with it.

You have plenty of time.

Your forum activity indicates you have enough time to post/comment/like something about ~20-30 times between 7am and 10pm every single workday. Your activity is quite evenly distributed as well, you have some form of activity here at a minimum every 45 minutes to an hour.

I find this behavior odd for someone who claims to work 7 days a week, with a 2nd weekend job.

I have worked myself into an earlier grave, by working weekends for the last 20 years, to make an extra $500 or so a month at a 2nd weekend job. And it has paid off.
But instead I continue to work 7 days a week, now 20 years in a row, and living like a college student so I can save every penny.
Given an enema you could be buried in a match box.

You have time to post over and over about Orange Man Bad, so why dont you take a few seconds out of your busy schedule to answer him.

Me, I know you are talking nonsense about the middle east and global geopolitics, and your circular logic leads nowhere, but he asked a simple question of you, to expand upon those steps you mentioned, but you, rudely, dismissed him and failed to answer.

Under normal circumstances that would mean that I and many others would now dismiss anything you say in the future.

However, if we look at the 2 things you posted, I would submit that if you mentally brainwash yourself that everything is controlled and you have no way to change that, AND you do nothing but listen to alt-right podcasts for 3 months, there is a high chance that you have brainwashed yourself into a cult-like state. A cult-like state where everyone else is wrong and not as clever as you for understanding and believing what you believe even though its so obvious.

Good luck.
I don't go beyond those two points because when I barely venture past them blue pilled people lose their minds. There is such a huge world and a ton of history to learn that you can never grasp if you still have the TV brainwashing you and you don't spend your time learning it.

What are your sources? I think you are completely devoid of any actual knowledge other than apparently RT sympathizing bots.

Have you been to the middle east in any capacity ever? In the last four years? In the last 3 Years? In the last 2 Years? Year?

Geopolitics arent as simple as "Its the Christians vs the Muzzies/Jews/Hindus ect... and anyone who doesnt fall into my belief is a blowhard coward."

You are making an argument from authority about being aware of what's going on and not issued any reason to lend credibility to being such authority. Frankly I think you are full of shit.

If you have some actual knowledge/sources then out with it.
I already told you that you either support Christians or you support Trump's war against Christianity. You can't have it both ways.

Trump decided to go after Christians in Syria and now in Iran so his billionaire masters would fund his campaign. I don't support war on Christianity because I am a Christian. This is 100% on the gutless commander in Chief. And his appearance on Rush was a low point in American political history.