Complaints of Donald Trump thread

You have plenty of time.

Your forum activity indicates you have enough time to post/comment/like something about ~20-30 times between 7am and 10pm every single workday. Your activity is quite evenly distributed as well, you have some form of activity here at a minimum every 45 minutes to an hour.

I find this behavior odd for someone who claims to work 7 days a week, with a 2nd weekend job.

Given an enema you could be buried in a match box.
Great, so are you going to counter and of the points I made about Trump being a complete fraud or are we going to pretend we can save the country electing a guy who is running the country to the left of Obama while the clock is running out?

The best and brightest Trump supporters realized Trump was a fraud in 2017. Over time, more have come to realize the guy is a complete fraud. Good thing some of those coming to realize it are decent sized accounts. The quicker the word spreads that Trump will hang you out to dry if you go protest to support him the better. Too many of his supporters are being injured and now even killed and he does nothing but denounce them and let them be silenced online.

Last edited:
Obviously.
Good, so we have established there is no political solution. No one is going to run for office and save your family from this mess. Even if another "outsider" wins election, he will just be a fake outsider to calm the upset people. Arthur Finkelstein even gave speeches about this method and Trump is one of their fake outsiders. Trump was likely picked as a fake outsider by the elites in the 1980's when he owed them money. Now he is paying them back by being the pressure release valve.

So if we know there is no political solution and no hope within the current system, what do you think the next step is?

The next step is to try to find or build a community within the U.S that can be as close to traditional and conservative as possible. Or leave the U.S. Prepare for the eventual violence that will happen like what happened during the bolshevik revolution. Build offline relationships preferably with people who live close to you(there the ones you will rely on when SHTF). Learn self defense, buy self defense, learn gardening scavenging and tactics. Canvas where you live, wheres the nearest open water source, are your neighbors potential allies or enemies?(if a war does happen you won't last on your own for long, eventually you have to sleep). Get in shape as much as possible for physical and mental health. Disconnect from the system as much as possible so if it cuts you off or goes down you are better equipped. I can go on, but I'm sure you get the drift.

Last edited:

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I'm not as Anti Trump as It Is My Time, but I like the counterpoint.

That said, I would say I first started having some doubts about where the Trump train was going when I saw the Ivanka Trump thread explode with popularity right here on this very forum. I'm not going to say the word "simping" since a lot of the praise was done half seriously, but I still found it incredibly odd since she and her husband embody so much of what this forum is against. I think a lot of people when they commit to that level of Trump praise have a hard time walking it back.

The next step is to try to find or build a community within the U.S that can be as close to traditional and conservative as possible. Or leave the U.S. Prepare for the eventual violence that will happen like what happened during the bolshevik revolution.
These are very good red pilled suggestions and I see them being made here and I do appreciate the thinking outside the box approach.

My personal problem with both of these is...

#1) If you move to rural America you will be surprised at how much they are hurting. It will not be living with a little less, it will be poverty and a new version of hopelessness. Many of those people think what you have now is making it. A place in the burbs in the city is beyond their reach and they would never understand you seeing it the opposite. Because they are that poor and devoid of modern life.

#2) If you get over #1 then the next problem is if you try to form some type of Christian community, the anti-Christian government (Trump is just as anti-Christian as any other government official) will have the FBI infiltrate you. They will spend tons of resources trying to entrap you into crimes. You can dot all your i's but it will be a life time of you double checking everything and everyone. And we haven't even gotten into guys like Trump being a-okay with payment processors banning you. Next is banks not allowing you to use modern banking, we are now seeing that in western Europe...

So then you say "let's go overseas and just start over instead". And the problem here is...

#1) The world is becoming much more tribal in a response to how much problems the USA is creating in the world and this trend will continue. You will be an outsider the rest of your life and I wouldn't recommend that to anyone. It just takes the USA doing something to upset the locals for you to become enemy #1. No matter how much you dislike or protest against the USA's actions, you are the bad guy.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Good, so we have established there is no political solution. No one is going to run for office and save your family from this mess. Even if another "outsider" wins election, he will just be a fake outsider to calm the upset people. Arthur Finkelstein even gave speeches about this method and Trump is one of their fake outsiders. Trump was likely picked as a fake outsider by the elites in the 1980's when he owed them money. Now he is paying them back by being the pressure release valve.
Bingo. And basically the same goes on in Polish political scene. They are all frauds.

Bingo. And basically the same goes on in Polish political scene. They are all frauds.
Yes, the Finkelstein influence is across the globe. There is an entire class of fake outsiders in power right now.

Trump, Bolsonaro, etc., etc. If they are not trying to attack your economy (Iran, Syria, North Korea, Russia, China) then you are part of the same globalist system.

What do you think about Putin then?
That is such a tough one to determine. The growth of Christianity under him in Russia is unreal. It is like the opposite of what is happening in under Trump in the USA. Also he is protecting Christians in Syria, and stopping Israel in their tracks.

So on the surface it sounds very good.

But there are questions on who exactly he is connected to within Russia and how far he is willing to go.

It seems like he is trying to play both sides and is doing so masterfully and doing so to save himself. At the same time that is far better than anything we have in the western world where Christians are being targeted by western governments.

That's why I asked this question. I think it's of great importance to understand Putin and Russia in this power play.
I don't think there is a good guy actor on the global stage. Some are less worse than others. So far Russia/Putin are protecting Christians in the middle east and growing Christianity in Russia. So they are far better than Trump/USA/Western world at this time. It is a real shame Trump turned his back on his supporters at home and also on Christians in the middle east. But was a choice he made and we must stop the blue pilled Trump fans from being okay with it.

Now, now. You didn't say you'd give us my plan. Your two criteria have been satisfied. Please provide the next steps you promised.
The next step is truly internalizing that there is no hope within the current system. So you have to look how to make it outside the system. And that is a HUGE step. When I have posted lightly about this in the past posters were going crazy over how deep this goes. Because finding hope outside the system take a tremendous effort and in reality even with tremendous effort you likely will not make it. And that is a HUGE pill to swallow. And at times I am not sure if destroying false hope in men is worth it, because in the end if you wind up in the very same spot, might as well got to that point living dumb and happy rather than informed and upset. Then again, there is a chance you can make it outside the system and this is the real hope and happiness and if a few men can do so then we can build upon that.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I was asked that yesterday..

#1) Admit to yourself that the system is rigged and owned by a small group of elites who hate you and your family and no one running for office can change that, including Trump.

#2) Turn off the TV, turn off popular media, stop watching sports and movies. Listen to red pill Alt-Right podcasts.

I would only recommend these two. Once these are done for three months by someone then you can go into more depth but until these things are done for thee months everything else would be a wasted effort. These are two very large steps for most blue pilled men.
The last person I met who employed this twisted black is white and white is black Marxist mind bending reverse logic was a delusional devotee of the flat earth society.

I2MT is the true blue-black pill who refuses to see the world in its raw reality and insists on demanding his utopian view.

As far as not caring who gets elected this is where I2MT betrays himself as a rabid anti-american Marxist Communist agitation propagandist "agitprop" agent.

If Biden the chosen candidate of the CCP Kickbacks and BLM Antifa wins we will see a ramp up in anti-Christian rules, regulations and laws, wide open Soros Open Borders with a tsunami of illiterate laborers and H1B asian visa tech and white collar workers who will be cheap replacement workers replacing the 7 days a week plural jobs I2MT needs to work when it seems his primary job is shite posting Marxist Communist agit-propaganda here.

A mature Red Pill man deals with the world based upon the reality of what is and not some adolescent Bernie Bro utopian idea of what should be.

Furthermore using twisted logic to support a hostile Iranian Islamic regime that actively killed US Troops in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan makes I2MT's rabid anti american postings here proof of his hate America treason and sedition. Implementation of the 14th Amendment can't come soon enough.

The last person I met who employed this twisted black is white and white is black Marxist mind bending reverse logic was a delusional devotee of the flat earth society.

I2MT is the true blue-black pill who refuses to see the world in its raw reality and insists on demanding his utopian view.

As far as not caring who gets elected this is where I2MT betrays himself as a rabid anti-american Marxist Communist agitation propagandist "agitprop" agent.

If Biden the chosen candidate of the CCP Kickbacks and BLM Antifa wins we will see a ramp up in anti-Christian rules, regulations and laws, wide open Soros Open Borders with a tsunami of illiterate laborers and H1B asian visa tech and white collar workers who will be cheap replacement workers replacing the 7 days a week plural jobs I2MT needs to work when it seems his primary job is shite posting Marxist Communist agit-propaganda here.

A mature Red Pill man deals with the world based upon the reality of what is and not some adolescent Bernie Bro utopian idea of what should be.

Furthermore using twisted logic to support a hostile Iranian Islamic regime that actively killed US Troops in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan makes I2MT's rabid anti american postings here proof of his hate America treason and sedition. Implementation of the 14th Amendment can't come soon enough.
I don't believe if Biden wins they will kick up Antifa. I could be wrong. I think they will tamp it down because it isn't needed any longer and will only bring it back if it is needed in 2024 to stop some "outsider" GOP. I don't see another "outsider" GOP in our life time because the GOP will not allow it.

I just deal with the hand I was dealt. I have no personal animosity with you or anyone else here. I respect what you have to share here and I welcome you to share as much knowledge as you can. We can certainly disagree and have a civil discourse. It was Trump who increased troops in Syria so they can support ISIS and attack Christians. It is Iran fighting against this, along with Syria, Russia and now Armenia got pulled into it. And yes, in the process US troops have been hurt and more will be hurt. It is time for Christians to stop supporting wars against Christianity in the middle east. I don't want any US soldiers injured and I don't want innocent Christian men, women and children to be tortured by ISIS again.

I just have done tons of research and been through a lot both externally and internally and I have reached the mountain top with wisdom as far as I am concerned and I want to share it. I started on this path over 20 years ago when I realized our society was backwards and I wanted to know why. I am aware that the full information is too much for even more purple pill men to accept so I slowly introduce ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 911
I don't believe if Biden wins they will kick up Antifa. I could be wrong. I think they will tamp it down because it isn't needed any longer and will only bring it back if it is needed in 2024 to stop some "outsider" GOP. I don't see another "outsider" GOP in our life time because the GOP will not allow it.

I just deal with the hand I was dealt. I have no personal animosity with you or anyone else here. I respect what you have to share here and I welcome you to share as much knowledge as you can. We can certainly disagree and have a civil discourse. It was Trump who increased troops in Syria so they can support ISIS and attack Christians. It is Iran fighting against this, along with Syria, Russia and now Armenia got pulled into it. And yes, in the process US troops have been hurt and more will be hurt. It is time for Christians to stop supporting wars against Christianity in the middle east.

I just have done tons of research and been through a lot both externally and internally and I have reached the mountain top with wisdom as far as I am concerned and I want to share it. I started on this path over 20 years ago when I realized our society was backwards and I wanted to know why. I am aware that the full information is too much for even more purple pill men to accept so I slowly introduce ideas.
Dude your "I have secret knowledge only amassed by 20 years of deep study that will only be meted out in small doses, and only though following exactly my methods is the only way to accept true truth" mumbo jumbo isn't going to convince anyone except those looking for a Guru. Furthermore, calling anyone who doesn't ascribe to that a blue pilled person is complete demonstration of intellectual inability to defend your point.

You think Iran, who routinely captures Christians in their country and tortures/executes/imprisons them is some champion of Christianity? You think Putin, who uses USSR style total war against uprisings, is some champion of individual life? Give me a break dude.

Regarding the middle east: your entire frame is to say "Donald didnt immediately pull out the troops in 4 years, so he is a coward" That's not how things work. You are demonstrating your lack of depth and understanding in how the US military logistics machine works.

Again, you dont offer any meaningful view of the world that fits with a society we currently have structured in the United States... If you think the World is going to see less anti-christian persecution under Biden/Harris, you have no clue about what happened during the 8 years of the Obama Term. Some of us who have first hand witnessed the destruction of cities/towns due to the ISIS attempted Caliphate and the resulting US military's desolation of their areas (accross the continent of Africa as well as the Middle East) actually do know that Trump has pivoted away from conflict, unlike Obama/Biden.

So again I am asking you, what are your life experiences? When we consider a message, we have to consider the messenger.

Dude your "I have secret knowledge only amassed by 20 years of deep study that will only be meted out in small doses, and only though following exactly my methods is the only way to accept true truth" mumbo jumbo isn't going to convince anyone except those looking for a Guru. Furthermore, calling anyone who doesn't ascribe to that a blue pilled person is complete demonstration of intellectual inability to defend your point.

You think Iran, who routinely captures Christians in their country and tortures/executes/imprisons them is some champion of Christianity? You think Putin, who uses USSR style total war against uprisings, is some champion of individual life? Give me a break dude.

Regarding the middle east: your entire frame is to say "Donald didnt immediately pull out the troops in 4 years, so he is a coward" That's not how things work. You are demonstrating your lack of depth and understanding in how the US military logistics machine works.

Again, you dont offer any meaningful view of the world that fits with a society we currently have structured in the United States... If you think the World is going to see less anti-christian persecution under Biden/Harris, you have no clue about what happened during the 8 years of the Obama Term. Some of us who have first hand witnessed the destruction of cities/towns due to the ISIS attempted Caliphate and the resulting US military's desolation of their areas (accross the continent of Africa as well as the Middle East) actually do know that Trump has pivoted away from conflict, unlike Obama/Biden.

So again I am asking you, what are your life experiences? When we consider a message, we have to consider the messenger.
it isn't secret information, I routinely tell you where to go to learn for yourselves. It just takes a lot of work to internalize it and the use it to your advantage.

Yes, I hear the media propaganda about Iran. It is hard for me to 100% believe the media on Iran when I know I can't believe them on anything else. I don't think Iran is good, I just know they are doing more for Christians in the Middle East that Trump is doing so I would thus consider them "less worse" on this subject. I wish Trump would change his ways so this wasn't true but he wakes up every day deciding making Sheldon Adelson happy is more important than protecting Christians.

The structure of the USA and our lives within it rotten to the core. Once you realize you can't live within this system and find peace then you can start to really think and eventually act on what to do about it. And this is no small step, and even when you do internalize it you will constantly feel pressure to get brought back into the rotten system.

I have no personal animosity and I think it is wise for everyone to share as little as possible about themselves. I have the subjects on the table and I would love to talk about them in length. If I am an inexperience boob, as you may suspect, you can certainly destroy my viewpoints.

Reactions: 911
The newest Fash The Nation is covering this coming story. It sounds like Trump's DOJ is working overtime to ensure Purdue Pharma and their board (Sackler family) will be able to settle all their criminal and civil lawsuits before the election. And while there will likely be stiff financial penalties, a multi-billionaire dollar firm can easily afford it, there likely will be no criminal charges against their well connected board. This is pretty sickening, shows how much of a fraud Trump is yet again.