Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's why

Obama got alot more cooperation from local law law enforcement. Not sure if youre being willfully deceptive or its your anti Trump bias

And he spent 4 years financing these sanctuary cities, rather than withholding finances. Then he pardoned a guy who profited so big off illegal immigration and so obnoxiously over the top that he was actually convicted of breaking these laws that are not respected.

The point being, Trump isn't going to do anything to fix the problem. I don't even believe he buys us more time. He is just a distraction from where we need to be focusing which is on us saving our own families.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Here's why

Obama got alot more cooperation from local law law enforcement. Not sure if youre being willfully deceptive or its your anti Trump bias

Is this also not then a poor reflection of Trump? If at the end of the day Obama (a man I am no fan of) deports more, then he did a better job. If Trump is less effective, then he's less effective, regardless of the excuse, and is a sign of bad leadership to not overcome the animosity and make things happen.

And he spent 4 years financing these sanctuary cities, rather than withholding finances. Then he pardoned a guy who profited so big off illegal immigration and so obnoxiously over the top that he was actually convicted of breaking these laws that are not respected.

The point being, Trump isn't going to do anything to fix the problem. I don't even believe he buys us more time. He is just a distraction from where we need to be focusing which is on us saving our own families.
You are talking about dastardly (((one of them))) that got pardoned? He owned a meat packing plant I believe. Yeah, this was disappointing. I'll never understand why we have to suck to the damn Jews all the time. Sometimes I think Hitler was right. :D:D:D

Castelnau

Woodpecker

He could've done Alex Jones again, could've done a exclusive with OANN, could've done one with Scott Adams, Joe Rogan. No lets do one with msm fossil Leslie Stahl.

The man is so obsessed with brands, 60 minutes is a prestigious brand. He'd rather go on that and face a totally biased interviewer then some lesser media entity that would treat him fairly. He deserves what he gets. Same with the upcoming debate.

He could've done Alex Jones again, could've done a exclusive with OANN, could've done one with Scott Adams, Joe Rogan. No lets do one with msm fossil Leslie Stahl.

The man is so obsessed with brands, 60 minutes is a prestigious brand. He'd rather go on that and face a totally biased interviewer then some lesser media entity that would treat him fairly. He deserves what he gets. Same with the upcoming debate.
True enough, but he knew 60 minutes with Stahl was going to show herself to be another bitch hack journalist. Once again, Trump has shown his aptitude for manipulating the media. He knows the genera public is going to see it as unfair and dishonest. This is one wonderful thing about Trump; he did the most to demolish the media's credibility.

In other news, while I don't deny the criticisms, here are some good things out of a Trump administration:

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher

This is it. Donald Trump is 100% on board with pushing homosexuality and degeneracy overseas. By the way, this was a political appointee by the administration.

" In an interview for news portal Wirtualna Polska, US ambassador to Poland Georgette Mosbacher declared that Poland has the reputation of a country “unfriendly to sexual minorities”, which in turn negatively affects investment decisions and military issues. "

Can you believe this? What's the excuse for this degenerate butt-sex advocacy in Poland?

Amwolf

" In an interview for news portal Wirtualna Polska, US ambassador to Poland Georgette Mosbacher declared that Poland has the reputation of a country “unfriendly to sexual minorities”, which in turn negatively affects investment decisions and military issues. "
The most concerning part of this quote is how US ambassador to Poland Georgette Mosbacher is making this about military issues. The Deep State would love to continue their war against Christian nations, and God forbid, Poland is obstructing the encroachment on Russia. Duda and Putin need to have some serious discussions on creating an ironclad barrier between those of Satan and those of Christ. Give an inch and they'll take a mile.

I'm probably going to vote for Trump because the alternative is even worse, but I'd like to reiterate that every negative event of 2020 could have been prevented had Trump bothered to lift a finger about the enemies of our country at any point in the last four years.

Worse yet, Trump could have done nothing and waited for all hell to break loose like it did and use it as an excuse to push his 2016 promises. Shutting down the border and bringing work back to America is easy in the midst of a pandemic and would have 80% support among the citizens. Actually talking about healthcare and how to possibly fix it. Going after Antifa after they burned down city blocks and forests and caused billions in damage.

But he couldn't even do that for us.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member

It's been tradition for POTUS to do the sit down interview with 60 minutes at the end of a term.

Worse yet, Trump could have done nothing and waited for all hell to break loose like it did and use it as an excuse to push his 2016 promises. Shutting down the border and bringing work back to America is easy in the midst of a pandemic and would have 80% support among the citizens. Actually talking about healthcare and how to possibly fix it. Going after Antifa after they burned down city blocks and forests and caused billions in damage.

But he couldn't even do that for us.
This is true. Regarding the cities though, the leftist mayors made it clear that they preferred rioting and looting, so Trump was right to let them own that.

This is true. Regarding the cities though, the leftist mayors made it clear that they preferred rioting and looting, so Trump was right to let them own that.

True, but he could have used this opportunity to say "okay, then I will declare these groups to be potential terrorists and use government resources to infiltrate them". Instead we get empty threats about declaring Antifa a terrorist organization and then no follow through.

questor70

Ostrich
The man is so obsessed with brands

It's not about brands. It's about exposure. The clock has already just about run out. Over 50 million have already voted (including even Trump himself). What little hope Trump has left (other than invalidating millions of votes via the stacked supreme court) isn't going to come from continuing to play to his base (and let's face it, his rallies are nothing but him basking in the safe adulation of his base). You may not like it, but 60 minutes has a much broader audience than Alex Jones or OAN. Wimping out of the interview when it got rough isn't going to do much other than to get his base to treat him like even more of a martyr than he portrays himself as.

Anyway, the backseat driving and palace intrigue continues.

I wish I could still pretend that Jared Kushner was just a bad hire and Trump kept him on to feel bad about his loser son in law. The fact of the matter is Kushner is far more powerful than Trump and this election is a vote between President Kushner or President Kamala. These are the mouth pieces of the policies that will be pushed. Really no difference in the two, Kushner = more likely war in the middle east, Kamala = quicker destruction of the middle class (not by much).

One thing to expect when (not IF) Trump wins is another four years of cool-aiding American people. If Biden wins maybe it could at least mobilize the public to take matters into their own hands. It's tough to judge but the game is set both ways, either one will have to be fought with a cross and sword.

Great point. I have been thinking it is possible the elites push to ensure Trump wins. The cat is out of the bag, 60,000,000+ Americans are pissed off about their country being destroyed and they support Trump. But as long as the buffoon is in office, these 60,000,000 remain pacified and unorganized and unprepared. Trump messed things up for the elites during this campaign, but they put the stop to it in 2017. Now they need Trump to keep these 60,000,000 pacified while they run out the clock for 4 years and sadly even get these 60,000,000 "America First" folks to cheer on war with Iran.

Amwolf

One thing to expect when (not IF) Trump wins is another four years of cool-aiding American people. If Biden wins maybe it could at least mobilize the public to take matters into their own hands. It's tough to judge but the game is set both ways, either one will have to be fought with a cross and sword.
Acceleration is key at this point for successful Balkanization -- ideally through a voluntary process aka "divorce".

Status
Not open for further replies.