Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point. I have been thinking it is possible the elites push to ensure Trump wins. The cat is out of the bag, 60,000,000+ Americans are pissed off about their country being destroyed and they support Trump. But as long as the buffoon is in office, these 60,000,000 remain pacified and unorganized and unprepared. Trump messed things up for the elites during this campaign, but they put the stop to it in 2017. Now they need Trump to keep these 60,000,000 pacified while they run out the clock for 4 years and sadly even get these 60,000,000 "America First" folks to cheer on war with Iran.
I'm doubtful about the unprepared, but disorganized would be right. Of course, the libertardian Robert Wenzel thinks Hildebeast would have been great. I'm not real sure about the Iran war angle. Trump has managed to keep us out of some things though it's clear that even the president regardless of who does not have much power over the military or the vast government bureaucracy.

I'm doubtful about the unprepared, but disorganized would be right. Of course, the libertardian Robert Wenzel thinks Hildebeast would have been great. I'm not real sure about the Iran war angle. Trump has managed to keep us out of some things though it's clear that even the president regardless of who does not have much power over the military or the vast government bureaucracy.

Kamala Harris is a huge Israel firster as well, so we don't avoid the war with Iran with Biden either. But Trump putting on that shameful act and cursing on Rush and threatening Iran was the last straw for me. Not just him doing it, but him getting millions of "American First" people to cheer on more war.

True though, many on the right have land, they have water, and they have ammo. But the lack of organization and the infighting seems to ensure they have no chance and we might need Trump to lose to get past this issue.

Blitz

Sparrow
Acceleration is key at this point for successful Balkanization -- ideally through a voluntary process aka "divorce".

I don't quite understand this American niche group that thinks accelerationism will lead to peaceful separation. First, accelerationism itself will be violent, it already has been. Second, the same people tend to also believe (probably rightly) that bankers and oligarchs control the US. The idea of peaceful separation and banker control simply don't mix. From the perspective of the powers that be, a split of the US puts half their physical assets at risk (raw land, resource land that returns capital investment, mortgages, business loans etc). There is zero chance the bankers will allow those assets to be at risk in any separation scenario. What can the separatists negotiate? "Yeah fine, we'll let JP Morgan Chase continue banking services in our new country"? Meet the new boss...

In Canada, we do actually have a nascent separatist movement in Alberta/ Western provinces and there is actually a supreme court endorsed legislative process for separation. But it's based on negotiating an exit, IE how much of the debt are you taking, trade routes, natural resources, First Nations/ Native treaty obligations, constitutional change etc. The reality is that the "legal" process is meant to make it so Byzantine that it's not worth it. So we have Alberta separatists who want the legal divorce like nice, polite Canadian boys, when in reality the only option is vote to separate, we're out and everything Canadian is immediately replaced, including banks. That's a civil war scenario, except eastern Canada doesn't have the military capability to really do anything about it.

Now translate that to the US: who are the separatists and what territory are they representing? It won't be as neatly defined as the Confederacy. Are the seceding regions allowed to vote on it? Possibly someone like Trump might allow a vote, but do you really think establishment, banker controlled politicians, who in the acceleration scenario are the gas on the separation flame, will allow states to to even consider the idea of considering a vote? So if the vote/ negotiating avenue is closed, what's left? A group of states with proper leadership (say Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana) banding together and just separating, no negotiating, "we can't live together, values diverged etc etc". Does anyone really believe that the deep state, establishment federal government won't immediately send military divisions to put down the rebellion? At which point, we've seen this movie before, 160 years ago...

In other words, peaceful separation is a fantasy, yet separation might be a necessity.

If you want to avoid the logical outcome of the above statement, the only choice is to be politically active to the point of forcing in enough candidates that represent your interests. The problem is, the entirety of American media and "domestic threat" law enforcement has been aimed at preventing groups coalescing to do just that and the right has been too fractured/ subverted/ brainwashed and focused on 'but we have jobs we can't protest'. There's a greater chance the US becomes an actual Bolshevik state than a 'divorce' separation where the right wing patriots get their own country.

Peacock
Gold Member
Kamala Harris is a huge Israel firster as well, so we don't avoid the war with Iran with Biden either. But Trump putting on that shameful act and cursing on Rush and threatening Iran was the last straw for me. Not just him doing it, but him getting millions of "American First" people to cheer on more war.

The one common thread among Kamala, Biden, Trump or the Clintons is that they are all married to Jews, or married off their progeny to Jews. Marla Trump converted (she actually kept kosher), Ivana Zelnicek was a crypto.

ANY and all kinds of "division" of the US plays right into the communists hands.

It is just politics which is downstream of behavior, which is downstream from evolution. There is no stopping division. We are an empire. Empire means many nations under the rule of one government. It is only a matter of time until divisions crack the USA to pieces and when that happens the elites will move to their next host nation to start over and suck dry again. This has happened over and over throughout history. Their next target will be China. A huge nation with tons of resources and a high IQ base of people to exploit.

The best we can do is face this reality and prepare. And the first step is no longer worshipping false idols like Donald Trump.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
It is just politics which is downstream of behavior, which is downstream from evolution. There is no stopping division. We are an empire. Empire means many nations under the rule of one government. It is only a matter of time until divisions crack the USA to pieces and when that happens the elites will move to their next host nation to start over and suck dry again. This has happened over and over throughout history. Their next target will be China. A huge nation with tons of resources and a high IQ base of people to exploit.

The best we can do is face this reality and prepare. And the first step is no longer worshipping false idols like Donald Trump.

I think that the people doing the exploitation have co-evolved with Europeans. It`s a symbiosis of sorts, and it can never work with the Chinese. They are immune to that in many ways. The Slavic nations (communism) and Europe have lived with them since the conception of civilization at least and we are still here after all, even with all the current problems of various sorts. (immigration, feminism, money printing etc.)

Nothing is new here, it`s just different iterations of the same issue, and it`s all basic biology in a sense. The fundamental weakness of the US, and I do think that the US is the greatest nation on earth still, is the idea that we are all created equal. I`m not criticising Christianity here, but the fact that this is imprinted in the minds of Americans via education/indoctrination is a problematic issue. The problem of course is that it`s not true in any way. In fact we are all different, as far as sub-species/race goes, and we can`t coexist in large cohorts within the same area. (history`s lesson is quite clear on that point) So the faith in that idea has a hold on the US that is not as strong in the various European nations, and that is scoffed at in Asia in general.

I`m not sure what the endgame will be at all, but I would definitely make an effort to vote Trump if I happened to be a US citizen. The low tax and less foreign conflicts alone is worth the hassle of voting. And it`s hard to argue that Trump has not delivered with those two points at least. It`s also hard to imagine what things are like for someone that have never lived in a nation where there are no alternatives. You can`t move to a low tax State or other part of the nation, simply because there are no such places. You can`t just order anything of the internet, including grass fed nose-to-tail meat and organ meat and have it delivered to your door a few days later. (jealous) You can`t just buy a car and afford to pay for gas and toll fees on a normal wage, and that`s that. (These things are available for most Americans I would say.)

There are no options many other places, including Norway and most of Europe. You have to take the crap that the State gives you, and you have to pay for it. (and it`s not cheap) I would not underestimate the freedoms and opportunities that you still have in the US. Trump is far from perfect, and of course he`s highly influenced by you know who, but he`s still the best bet that we have of preserving the best of what the US is and has been. And that will to a large extent dictate how the rest of the world fares as well. So please make an effort to go out and vote for Trump guys, you don`t know how bad it can get I think.

Last edited:
I think that the people doing the exploitation have co-evolved with Europeans. It`s a symbiosis of sorts, and it can never work with the Chinese. They are immune to that in many ways. The Slavic nations (communism) and Europe have lived with them since the conception of civilization at least and we are still here after all, even with all the current problems of various sorts. (immigration, feminism, money printing etc.)

Nothing is new here, it`s just different iterations of the same issue, and it`s all basic biology in a sense. The fundamental weakness of the US, and I do think that the US is the greatest nation on earth still, is the idea that we are all created equal. I`m not criticising Christianity here, but the fact that this is imprinted in the minds of Americans via education/indoctrination is a problematic issue. The problem of course is that it`s not true in any way. In fact we are all different, as far as sub-species/race goes, and we can`t coexist in large cohorts in within the same area. (history`s lesson is quite clear on that point) So the faith in that idea has a hold on the US that is not as strong in the various European nations, and that is scoffed at in Asia in general.

I`m not sure what the endgame will be at all, but I would definitely make an effort to vote Trump if I happened to be a US citizen. The low tax and less foreign conflicts alone is worth the hassle of voting. And it`s hard to argue that Trump has not delivered with those two points at least. It`s also hard to imagine what things are like for someone that have never lived in a nation where there are no alternatives. You can`t move to a low tax State or other part of the nation, simply because there are no such places. You can`t just order anything of the internet, including grass fed nose-to-tail meat and organ meat and have it delivered to your door a few days later. (jealous) You can`t just buy a car and afford to pay for gas and toll fees on a normal wage, and that`s that. (These things are available for most Americans I would say.)

There are no options many other places, including Norway and most of Europe. You have to take the crap that the State gives you, and you have to pay for it. (and it`s not cheap) I would not underestimate the freedoms and opportunities that you still have in the US. Trump is far from perfect, and of course he`s highly influenced by you know who, but he`s still the best bet that we have of preserving the best of what the US is and has been. And that will to a large extent dictate how the rest of the world fares as well. So please make an effort to go out and vote for Trump guys, you don`t know how bad it can get I think.

Great post, I want to make some comments on it.

Edward Dutton is probably the leading expert in the world on this subject. For anyone who wants to delve into this deeper check out Edward Dutton's work, he has a Youtube channel and a twitter account. I will go further and I think this very subject is the most important subject for humans to address. Because if we don't the death toll coming from forced sharing of resources among people who are very biologically difference will make WW2 and WW1 combined look like a picnic. It will be global and it will use many advanced weapons. So I personally would consider Dutton the leader expert on by far the most important subject that we face as human beings.

To just illustrate Dutton's work, he was discussing how he thought Finland, if left alone, would not even survive forever. This took me by surprise, because many will point out a country like Finland as a "happy homeland" or a nation that is still genetically Finish. He pointed out that 40% of the people from Finland come from hunter/gatherers and the other 60% come from agricultural ancestry and even if they were left alone these very different evolutionary constructs would ensure some form of conflict. He then extrapolated this out to the US Civil War and the genetic difference from those who settled in the North v. those the South. Yes they were all Europeans, even all western Europeans, but they were still very different biologically.

As for Trump, I threw in the towel when he threatened Iran a few weeks ago and put on an embarrassing display on Rush's show. I have no faith that Trump is any more antiwar than the Democrats.

questor70

Ostrich
ANY and all kinds of "division" of the US plays right into the communists hands.

Doesn't matter. I'm not seeing much interest here to try to keep the US united. The analogy of it being the final days of a failed marriage is on-point. You reach a point where there are simply irreconcilable differences. You're so angry at your partner that there's really nothing your partner can do to appease you. You just want out. What's to be gained by keeping it together? The presidency see-saws on a knife's edge between left and right, always insuring half the population is screaming to the high heavens the way that SJW in the green coat was last time? Regardless of which side you're on it would be beneficial to step back and see how what we have here are merely two sides of the same coin. The country simply can't function like this. Some minimum amount of good sportsmanship in losing, tolerance, and willingness to compromise is necessary, and we have none of it. It's a winner-take-all, zero-sum-game, ends-justifies-the-means race to the bottom. A pure recipe for failed state-hood. We're not that different from other places in the world that have deteriorated into balkanization and sectarianism.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
I don't quite understand this American niche group that thinks accelerationism will lead to peaceful separation. First, accelerationism itself will be violent, it already has been. Second, the same people tend to also believe (probably rightly) that bankers and oligarchs control the US. The idea of peaceful separation and banker control simply don't mix. From the perspective of the powers that be, a split of the US puts half their physical assets at risk (raw land, resource land that returns capital investment, mortgages, business loans etc). There is zero chance the bankers will allow those assets to be at risk in any separation scenario. What can the separatists negotiate? "Yeah fine, we'll let JP Morgan Chase continue banking services in our new country"? Meet the new boss...

In Canada, we do actually have a nascent separatist movement in Alberta/ Western provinces and there is actually a supreme court endorsed legislative process for separation. But it's based on negotiating an exit, IE how much of the debt are you taking, trade routes, natural resources, First Nations/ Native treaty obligations, constitutional change etc. The reality is that the "legal" process is meant to make it so Byzantine that it's not worth it. So we have Alberta separatists who want the legal divorce like nice, polite Canadian boys, when in reality the only option is vote to separate, we're out and everything Canadian is immediately replaced, including banks. That's a civil war scenario, except eastern Canada doesn't have the military capability to really do anything about it.

Now translate that to the US: who are the separatists and what territory are they representing? It won't be as neatly defined as the Confederacy. Are the seceding regions allowed to vote on it? Possibly someone like Trump might allow a vote, but do you really think establishment, banker controlled politicians, who in the acceleration scenario are the gas on the separation flame, will allow states to to even consider the idea of considering a vote? So if the vote/ negotiating avenue is closed, what's left? A group of states with proper leadership (say Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana) banding together and just separating, no negotiating, "we can't live together, values diverged etc etc". Does anyone really believe that the deep state, establishment federal government won't immediately send military divisions to put down the rebellion? At which point, we've seen this movie before, 160 years ago...

In other words, peaceful separation is a fantasy, yet separation might be a necessity.

If you want to avoid the logical outcome of the above statement, the only choice is to be politically active to the point of forcing in enough candidates that represent your interests. The problem is, the entirety of American media and "domestic threat" law enforcement has been aimed at preventing groups coalescing to do just that and the right has been too fractured/ subverted/ brainwashed and focused on 'but we have jobs we can't protest'. There's a greater chance the US becomes an actual Bolshevik state than a 'divorce' separation where the right wing patriots get their own country.

Alberta has a geography issue if it attempts to leave Canada as it would be essentially land-locked. No tanks or planes needed for a Civil War as all Canada would have to do is choke-off Alberta access to outside markets/trade and that will hurt it bad.

Blitz

Sparrow
Alberta has a geography issue if it attempts to leave Canada as it would be essentially land-locked. No tanks or planes needed for a Civil War as all Canada would have to do is choke-off Alberta access to outside markets/trade and that will hurt it bad.

Wrong thread for a broader discussion of this so I'll keep it short: the mouth breathers who are the current Wexit support base don't seem to understand this and will still plunge face first into that disaster if given the opportunity. But there are creative ways around it that would shake Canada to its core.

paninaro

Kingfisher
It's not about brands. It's about exposure. The clock has already just about run out. Over 50 million have already voted (including even Trump himself). What little hope Trump has left (other than invalidating millions of votes via the stacked supreme court) isn't going to come from continuing to play to his base (and let's face it, his rallies are nothing but him basking in the safe adulation of his base). You may not like it, but 60 minutes has a much broader audience than Alex Jones or OAN. Wimping out of the interview when it got rough isn't going to do much other than to get his base to treat him like even more of a martyr than he portrays himself as.

Anyway, the backseat driving and palace intrigue continues.

The 60 Minutes interviewer is some old lady. If you can't handle questions from some old lady, you can't handle being president. There is no question they can ask that you shouldn't be able to handle.

A lot of people have already voted already, however the typical 60 Minutes viewer tends to be older and less trusting of voting by mail. So they may indeed be interested in such an interview and it may sway their vote.

If Trump loses it will be interesting to see where the Trump drifters go. Some will attach to another bland Neo-Con like Nikki Haley or Marco Rubio. Others will have a lot of followers with no answers, do these followers look for a more wise leader further to the right?

The coming civil war in the GOP will be very interesting to watch. One day Trump will not be president, it will be in a few weeks or in 4 years. At that point the GOP will try to push Haley or Crenshaw or Rubio. The young GOP supporters will not let this fly. Add in demographic changes and the GOP has no chance running some Bush-like Neocon.

questor70

Ostrich
If Trump loses it will be interesting to see where the Trump drifters go.

That's assuming first that there's a peaceful transfer of power.

Regardless of the official vote count it's highly likely Trump will not concede, at least not initially. Only if legal appeals fail will Trump start thinking of an exit strategy, which I predict to involve resigning and having Pence absolve him from all possible legal sins.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
If Trump loses it will be interesting to see where the Trump drifters go. Some will attach to another bland Neo-Con like Nikki Haley or Marco Rubio. Others will have a lot of followers with no answers, do these followers look for a more wise leader further to the right?

The coming civil war in the GOP will be very interesting to watch. One day Trump will not be president, it will be in a few weeks or in 4 years. At that point the GOP will try to push Haley or Crenshaw or Rubio. The young GOP supporters will not let this fly. Add in demographic changes and the GOP has no chance running some Bush-like Neocon.
Ron DeSantis.

I just want to say by someone further right, I mean people not in office right now. And I don't see these people ever winning office, at least not in our system, I mean they will lead a counter revolution.

You have stable society.

Then you have the revolutionaries who revolt against the system. These are communists/Marxists/Globalists, etc.

Then you have reactionaries. Reactionaries are people who are to oppose the revolutionaries. This is the GOP. I don't know enough about DeSantis to say one way or another, but in my mind I am talking more from the Podcast ranks, especially if they land a big donor who starts to see the writing on the wall. This is where younger Trump diehards like Nick Fuentes get stuck. They are trying to stop the revolutionaries from the reactionary position, and it will never work. It has never worked in history and it will not work now. But I applaud their efforts and I am interested in where they go when Trump is gone and the GOPe picks Nicky Haley or Dan Crenshaw.

Counter-revolutionaries are those who realize you can't stop the revolution from within the system because the system is too corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.