Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tucker can destroy the RINO/neocon/boomercon crowd, even if they all rallied against him. the 2024 nom is his for the taking.

Maybe, I honestly doubt it. The truth only has so much power in our degenerate society. Yes Tucker would be speaking Truth to Power, but that Power is extreme.

First we have to review Trump. When he was running for President the GOP did everything they could to stop him. But they couldn't stop him at first because of two big reasons. #1) He had "Fuck you" money, so when they withheld funding it was no concern to him. #2) He has Kushner/Bibi on his side.

But this still was not enough. The GOP was ready to toss Trump out and promote Cruz at the GOP convention until Trump agreed to pick justices from the Federalist Society. Basically making Trump become GOPe as it is.

I doubt Tucker could make it through all that. But even if he did, then the top of the GOP would side with the Democrats and ensure Tucker didn't with the election. The GOPe would side with Kamala Harris or even AOC and taking a loss before going with Tucker, in hopes they could still find employment on K Street until another Nikki Haley or Marco Rubio showed up to bring them back to their cushy jobs by 2028.

Are you predicting he'll lose this time around then? I have no idea what to expect.

I think he does lose. I don't care either way, but it seems the people on the sidelines with no dog in this fight are predicting Biden will win. Add that with the tweet I shared above by a former Trump aide/GOP insider that seems to already be talking about Trump in past tense and it seems Biden is the favorite right now.

bucky

Ostrich
I think he does lose. I don't care either way, but it seems the people on the sidelines with no dog in this fight are predicting Biden will win. Add that with the tweet I shared above by a former Trump aide/GOP insider that seems to already be talking about Trump in past tense and it seems Biden is the favorite right now.

I somehow missed that 911 was talking about Tucker getting the nomination in 2024, not Trump. Still, I appreciate your comments.

Great new McSpencer podcast with Richard Spencer and Hunter Wallace. It is about 2020 and beyond. To sum it up.

They both expect Biden to win, but they also do not believe it really matters. If Trump wins the left will ramp up their attacks on Trump and his supporters. If Biden wins it might be quiet for a year or so until Trump fans get sick of the new taxes and/or regulations and then go protest and the left comes out and attacks them and beats the hell out of them. Either way, the left's violence will escalate. The left will treat average GOP supporters like they did the Charlottesville rally attendants.

The reason the left's violence will increase is they stupidly think that if they win at the ballot box that the right wing will just tuck their heads and admit defeat and let the leftists do whatever they please to their families. Even worse, the left stupidly has made the false idol Trump out to be a fascist when in fact he is a left of center liberal. But many on the right think Trump is a rightest so in attacking him the right then rallies around behind the false image they have of Trump.

This will eventually cause a backlash from the right and the violence begins. No one wants this, but this is historically what has happened and no one in power seems to want to prevent it or even talk about it honestly. All it would take is for the left to keep attacking the right, as they have done, but with no hope on the horizon for the right they bring weapons and attack back.

I hope this can be avoided.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Great new McSpencer podcast with Richard Spencer and Hunter Wallace. It is about 2020 and beyond. To sum it up.

They both expect Biden to win, but they also do not believe it really matters. If Trump wins the left will ramp up their attacks on Trump and his supporters. If Biden wins it might be quiet for a year or so until Trump fans get sick of the new taxes and/or regulations and then go protest and the left comes out and attacks them and beats the hell out of them. Either way, the left's violence will escalate. The left will treat average GOP supporters like they did the Charlottesville rally attendants.

The reason the left's violence will increase is they stupidly think that if they win at the ballot box that the right wing will just tuck their heads and admit defeat and let the leftists do whatever they please to their families. Even worse, the left stupidly has made the false idol Trump out to be a fascist when in fact he is a left of center liberal. But many on the right think Trump is a rightest so in attacking him the right then rallies around behind the false image they have of Trump.

This will eventually cause a backlash from the right and the violence begins. No one wants this, but this is historically what has happened and no one in power seems to want to prevent it or even talk about it honestly. All it would take is for the left to keep attacking the right, as they have done, but with no hope on the horizon for the right they bring weapons and attack back.

I hope this can be avoided.
This sounds pretty accurate. I also don't think Trump will win, but I suspect only a very narrow Biden electoral victory. If I'm wrong I will nonetheless heartily congratulate all my Trump supporting friends for a hard won victory insomuch that they had to fight constant media bias, but then again Trump is also up against a dimentia ridden statist and a unpopular Hindu prostitute. Still congratulations will be due. It has little effect on the trajectory of the country, and I think the immediate violence after a Trump victory could turn very ugly and will stay that way. I agree that a Biden victory give the right at least a few months to prepare themselves for the coming onslaught, and they best prepare.

This sounds pretty accurate. I also don't think Trump will win, but I suspect only a very narrow Biden electoral victory. If I'm wrong I will nonetheless heartily congratulate all my Trump supporting friends for a hard won victory insomuch that they had to fight constant media bias, but then again Trump is also up against a dimentia ridden statist and a unpopular Hindu prostitute. Still congratulations will be due. It has little effect on the trajectory of the country, and I think the immediate violence after a Trump victory could turn very ugly and will stay that way. I agree that a Biden victory give the right at least a few months to prepare themselves for the coming onslaught, and they best prepare.

I don't personally care who wins. I see good and bad things resulting from either candidate. But at the most Trump might buy us a year, unless he actually goes after Antifa, which seems VERY unlikely. You don't have your top staff member in multi-billion business deals with the top guy at Antifa and then go after Antifa.

Trump might even buy us less time. Biden might actually buy us more time if he gets in office and gets nothing done and Antifa retires to their drug use thinking they have already beaten fascism for a while.

But I just wanted to repeat what I heard. The days of reactionaries is coming to an end.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Not only you (and me), but the powers that be also do not care who wins.
Sure, it would be nice for the owner of the Dallas Cowboys if they were winning games.
But he sells his tickets either way.

It's probably too difficult for an outsider to know whether Trump is colluding with the deep state to push the same globalist agenda that every politician has, or that he's simply being thwarted by them, and is too stupid to realize it. Just as it's difficult to know whether Osama Bin Laden was still working for the CIA when he supposedly planned the plane attacks, or if that was just an inevitable reaction to US policy in the mideast. The effect is the same

I think it is far more likely to be the former, simply because the media does not allow voices it dislikes (see: Ron Paul, Tulsi Gabbard, etc.) but they LOVE covering Trump.

But to quote Hillary: At the end of the day, what does it really matter?
It doesn't. The outcome is the same. Either Trump is another rotten politican, or he is too dumb and ineffectual (or if I'm being kind, it is not possible to fight the Democrats and Republicans which control our government), but either way we cannot place hope in him. The same for Joe "I'm a leftist but I'm pro-fracking, pro-war, and against health care" Biden.

Last edited:
Not only you (and me), but the powers that be also do not care who wins.
Sure, it would be nice for the owner of the Dallas Cowboys if they were winning games.
But he sells his tickets either way.

It's probably too difficult for an outsider to know whether Trump is colluding with the deep state to push the same globalist agenda that every politician has, or that he's simply being thwarted by them, and is too stupid to realize it. Just as it's difficult to know whether Osama Bin Laden was still working for the CIA when he supposedly planned the plane attacks, or if that was just an inevitable reaction to US policy in the mideast. The effect is the same

I think it is far more likely to be the former, simply because the media does not allow voices it dislikes (see: Ron Paul, Tulsi Gabbard, etc.) but they LOVE covering Trump.

But to quote Hillary: At the end of the day, what does it really matter?
It doesn't. The outcome is the same. Either Trump is another rotten politican, or he is too dumb and ineffectual (or if I'm being kind, it is not possible to fight the Democrats and Republicans which control our government), but either way we cannot place hope in him. The same for Joe "I'm a leftist but I'm pro-fracking, pro-war, and against health care" Biden.

I think the easiest way to tell Trump is a phony is by looking at Jared Kushner.

Why is this anti-MAGA twit still in the White House? He has no life experience, he has no success, he is a failed real estate mogul living off his family's money and name. He has parlayed his position into bailing out his real estate disasters with funding from other nations in return for access to daddy warbucks.

And yet no one on the left attacks Jared. They attack Donald, they attack Junior, they even attack Ivanka, yet the one with a track record a mile long full of fraud they just happen to ignore. A few left wing think tanks went after Jared after his embarrassing work on coronavirus, but no front running politician followed through.

It doesn't matter who wins this election, nothing will change.

If Trump wins the left will become extremely violent and not let up for 4 years. At the same time Trump will play the game that he can't do anything about it while he sends his DOJ and FBI to attack Trump supporters.

If Biden wins we might get a little break from the violence but eventually it will kick back up and when it does it will be much more organized and targeted. Going into residential neighborhoods and targeting people they don't like.

hedonist

Woodpecker
I think his egomania simply just wont let him get his mind to come around to the fact that his own daughter married half a fag

Nah, there are podcasts who have done dives into Kushner's family. They are very wealthy and very powerful and extremely well connected, especially in NYC real estate. You don't house Bibi Netanyahu in your own house if you are not in a very high position.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I think his egomania simply just wont let him get his mind to come around to the fact that his own daughter married half a fag

You are so right on the fag part. I heard Jared Kushner speak for about an hour once, back in 2015. I had no clue who the guy was, but I vividly remember thinking - and commenting to my friends - about how utterly effete and effeminate the guy was. Additionally I was amazed at how he had literally nothing to say besides empty platitudes. Keep in mind this well before his father in law had even announced running for office.

Status
Not open for further replies.