Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

paninaro

Pelican
Trump's companies have billed us (the taxpayer) at least $2.5 million for his stays at his own properties:

Now even if the Hunter Biden thing is true, that's $3mln. The Trump thing is verified at $2.5mln and maybe more. The State Department has not released the exact numbers on how much money was spent at his properties to host meetings

There are an endless number of hotels and conference centers that would be happy to host such meetings. Why did he choose his own hotels.. except so he can make money? That's corruption.

questor70

Ostrich
So that bothers you but the entire impeachment over extorting Ukraine didn't? How about bountygate? Not paying taxes? Stormy Daniels and payoffs? Etc...

It's like I said way back, if you back Trump there is this huge sunk investment in it and that means you're going to overlook/ignore/deny the elephant in the room but I have to imagine everyone has an ultimate breaking point.

Will be interesting to see how the vote count and Trump's active interference with it impacts opinions here.

So that bothers you but the entire impeachment over extorting Ukraine didn't? How about bountygate? Not paying taxes? Stormy Daniels and payoffs? Etc...

It's like I said way back, if you back Trump there is this huge sunk investment in it and that means you're going to overlook/ignore/deny the elephant in the room but I have to imagine everyone has an ultimate breaking point.

Will be interesting to see how the vote count and Trump's active interference with it impacts opinions here.

It is funny, I have a list of complaints about Trump so long that I often forget part of it if I were to type it out. His normalizing of degenerate culture, throwing his supporters under the bus, and worst of all getting the greatest gift from God called "coronavirus" and blowing it are at the top of my list.

The things both you and Paninaro listed don't even cross my mind or land in my top 25.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
It is funny, I have a list of complaints about Trump so long that I often forget part of it if I were to type it out. His normalizing of degenerate culture, throwing his supporters under the bus, and worst of all getting the greatest gift from God called "coronavirus" and blowing it are at the top of my list.

The things both you and Paninaro listed don't even cross my mind or land in my top 25.

Yeah, in my opinion Trump vs Biden is the difference between a slow and fast sinking ship. With a slow sinking ship, let's take the Titanic as an example. The people are lulled into a false sense of security, and actually worse prepared than a fast sinking ship. Trumps HEAVY and open gay agenda push overseas is something that I just can't believe so many "conservatives" ignore. I think Trump has many good qualities, but he's his own worse enemy.

On the other hand, Biden and the Democrats really take things to such a ridiculous level of insanity, I can see why people think Trump is a good option. It's all so utterly buffoonish. I'm glad I'm not emotionally tied to either of them. I'm also curious as to what new magic powers Trump will get with a second term to right this ship that he didn't have the first term. I guess he'll have more autonomy over his cabinet, but again, he seems to keep nominating neo-zio-cucks and homosexual advacates. We'll see how it all shakes out.

If Trump wins I'm genuinely excited about all the Trolling that is inbound to this forum. Not gonna lie, there's a lot of creativity and humor there sometimes, and I'm a good sport. The problem is that if Trump loses, there is nothing to troll them with, because who the hell wants to gloat about Biden, who literally none of us voted for?

Yeah, in my opinion Trump vs Biden is the difference between a slow and fast sinking ship. With a slow sinking ship, let's take the Titanic as an example. The people are lulled into a false sense of security, and actually worse prepared than a fast sinking ship. Trumps HEAVY and open gay agenda push overseas is something that I just can't believe so many "conservatives" ignore. I think Trump has many good qualities, but he's his own worse enemy.

On the other hand, Biden and the Democrats really take things to such a ridiculous level of insanity, I can see why people think Trump is a good option. It's all so utterly buffoonish. I'm glad I'm not emotionally tied to either of them. I'm also curious as to what new magic powers Trump will get with a second term to right this ship that he didn't have the first term. I guess he'll have more autonomy over his cabinet, but again, he seems to keep nominating neo-zio-cucks and homosexual advacates. We'll see how it all shakes out.

If Trump wins I'm genuinely excited about all the Trolling that is inbound to this forum. Not gonna lie, there's a lot of creativity and humor there sometimes, and I'm a good sport. The problem is that if Trump loses, there is nothing to troll them with, because who the hell wants to gloat about Biden, who literally none of us voted for?

If Trump wins, nothing changes, things keep getting drastically worse and his blue/orange pilled supporters cheer it on.

If Biden wins, then finally maybe the blue/orange pilled men start to get serious about the situation we face.

Which is exactly why I think the elites want Trump to win. The longer the orange/blue pill men stay asleep and cheer on degeneracy and even worse cheer for war with Iran, the less likely they will ever recover from this coming collapse.

ginsu

Kingfisher
Trump's companies have billed us (the taxpayer) at least $2.5 million for his stays at his own properties:

Now even if the Hunter Biden thing is true, that's $3mln. The Trump thing is verified at $2.5mln and maybe more. The State Department has not released the exact numbers on how much money was spent at his properties to host meetings

There are an endless number of hotels and conference centers that would be happy to host such meetings. Why did he choose his own hotels.. except so he can make money? That's corruption.

It could be because he just prefers to stay at his own places. Do you prefer your own home over strange places. 2.5 million is not much to these people, so likely if it was any real fraud it would be vastly more. I bet its something that happened without thinking much about it.

questor70

Ostrich

Seems like we got it all wrong, then. Trump is a unifier after all--unifying people against him, even if one person's list of grievances is mutually exclusive from another.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I am sure that a lot of people have nothing going for them in their own lives. That is probably why they want to see an acceleration of bad things happening. They are like people who are trapped in misery and desire the company. Even if Trump gives us a few more years and delays the slide, that buys me time to put myself in a better position to weather the storm and protect what is mine. Losers with nothing to lose want it to happen fast because they weren't talented enough to build anything in the first place.

I am sure that a lot of people have nothing going for them in their own lives. That is probably why they want to see an acceleration of bad things happening. They are like people who are trapped in misery and desire the company. Even if Trump gives us a few more years and delays the slide, that buys me time to put myself in a better position to weather the storm and protect what is mine. Losers with nothing to lose want it to happen fast because they weren't talented enough to build anything in the first place.

The key there is "IF". I don't know who buys us more time. But I do know with Trump the good people are spending their time in ignorant bliss thinking Trump is protecting them instead of getting organized. Also under Trump, those who have organized have had the DOJ harassing them nonstop for 4 years straight.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member

His Hotels and resorts are luxury places. Imagine you are a visiting President or Prime Minister and the the President of the United States meets you at one of HIS properties. You are going to feel inferior or less dominant because you are meeting with someone who literally owns the Hotel/Resort you are staying at. It "sets the table" so to speak so that Trump enters any meeting or negotiation at one of his properties from a position of dominance. .

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
If Trump wins, nothing changes, things keep getting drastically worse and his blue/orange pilled supporters cheer it on.

If Biden wins, then finally maybe the blue/orange pilled men start to get serious about the situation we face.

Which is exactly why I think the elites want Trump to win. The longer the orange/blue pill men stay asleep and cheer on degeneracy and even worse cheer for war with Iran, the less likely they will ever recover from this coming collapse.
There will be changes on the forum, whether he wins or not. There will no longer be room for dedicated black pilled and anti-Trump members. We will start to turn away from despair and single purpose members who are constantly critical. I will make an announcement about that hopefully this month.

Beaker

Robin
There will be changes on the forum, whether he wins or not. There will no longer by room for dedicated black pilled and anti-Trump members. We will start to turn away from despair and single purpose members who are constantly critical. I will make an announcement about that hopefully this month.

Good, 4chan has officially sold out. They are deleting all threads that talk about 'the great reset'.

There will be changes on the forum, whether he wins or not. There will no longer be room for dedicated black pilled and anti-Trump members. We will start to turn away from despair and single purpose members who are constantly critical. I will make an announcement about that hopefully this month.

Nothing I post is black pilled. I have never given up hope. But we have to look forward. Even if Trump lived up to his promises, he will no longer be President by 2024 and then the GOP will run some Nikki Haley/Marco Rubio/Mike Pence GOPe candidate and get destroyed by the Democrats.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Nothing I post is black pilled. I have never given up hope. But we have to look forward. Even if Trump lived up to his promises, he will no longer be President by 2024 and then the GOP will run some Nikki Haley/Marco Rubio/Mike Pence GOPe candidate and get destroyed by the Democrats.
You've become a bit dull, like a wet blanket. This is a site with aspirational men, mostly men who aspire to lead a better life through an effort to get to know God better. At this point you're tiresome.

paninaro

Pelican
His Hotels and resorts are luxury places. Imagine you are a visiting President or Prime Minister and the the President of the United States meets you at one of HIS properties. You are going to feel inferior or less dominant because you are meeting with someone who literally owns the Hotel/Resort you are staying at. It "sets the table" so to speak so that Trump enters any meeting or negotiation at one of his properties from a position of dominance. .

He can do that at the White House.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
This is what happens when you have a President who allows the other side’s criminality to go completely unchecked for four entire years.
Not to mention firing you best advisors who got him there (Bannon, Stone, Flynn) and trusting your idiotic family (Kushner, Ivanka) to run your presidency and campaign. I really would like to see how many black votes he picked up and how many white votes he lost.

Also, ignoring the rampant tech censorship as it mowed down all your vocal supporters, while only caring about it too late when you realize that it is targeting you.

Or how about failing to do anything about immigration, dreamers, illegals and trying to court the vote of people that hate you.

Or how about abandoning your base as they get murdered in the streets.

paninaro

Pelican
It could be because he just prefers to stay at his own places. Do you prefer your own home over strange places. 2.5 million is not much to these people, so likely if it was any real fraud it would be vastly more. I bet its something that happened without thinking much about it.

Or he prefers staying at places where he knows he'll benefit financially. When the event occurs at his hotel, then the whole entourage of security detail, members of the press, and staffers stay there also.

The fraud may indeed be much more -- the State department has not released all the data yet.

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think he’s going to lose, and he honestly deserves to. I voted for him as an anti-Biden vote but it looks like he blew the biggest opportunity for change in the history of American politics.

I’ll never vote Democrat, but Richard Spencer was right. The Democrats are the party of competence and efficiency when you compare them to the “conservative” one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.