Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacock
Gold Member
RE: Donald Trump is a FALSE PROPHET (FRAUD)

I agree with the general tenor of critical debate on Trump, provided it's not trolling.

Pants, are you anti-Trump because you believe in human-caused global warming?

Peacock
Gold Member

Zelcorpion said:
Fast Eddie said:
scrambled said:
Samseau said:
I believe the compromise Trump will reach on immigration will involve letting the peaceful illegals stay, but they will never get the right to vote. Trump will create a national voter registry to avoid fraud. Children of illegals will get to become citizens, but in exchange we will get a total overhaul on how many legal immigrants are allowed inside the USA (a significantly reduced amount until wages rise past historical norms).

The system doesn't want compromise; and your non-voting legalized residents will eventually and certainlly be fully 'enfranchised' by a future non-Trumpian administration and Congress.

Bingo. There will be no compromise, just one of two outcomes: victory for our side or victory for the enemy. Any "compromise" we make will end up in the latter category. If Trump strikes a deal of amnesty for some kind of increased immigration enforcement, we'll get the amnesty but not the enforcement. Or if we get the enforcement, it'll last only as long as the current administration, but the amnesty will be for keeps. Have we learned nothing from the most saintly cuckservative hero, Ronald Reagan, whose amnesty handed California and soon the entirety of the Southwest to the enemy forever in exchange for nothing?

Exactly - Reagan looked good on paper but then turned out the usual globalist stooge.

Trump at least is even more of an outsider than Reagan.

The Reagan administration was responsible for the destruction of the middle class which wasn't only felt because back then the world was divided between West and communism, there were no international Chinese trade deals and the public got the "gift" of credit cards which kept the economy pumping. But the stage was set for the destruction of the middle class in the 1980s.

We shall see whether Donald Trump can do it better. I see some encouraging signs like the coal industry promotion and at least some jobs going back to the US.

Reagan's assassination attempt might have dampened his conservative tendencies and altered his legacy. Some say it was done by the same crowd that killed JFK, in order to have their man Bush run the show. I haven't done enough research on this but it's worth looking into, it definitely has a lot of similarities with the Lennon assassination.

Charlotte Iserbyt will confirm that cultural marxism was in full swing during the Reagan years in the education sector, despite her best efforts to stop it as an insider. Phyllis Schlafly was another upstanding heroine who was essentially sidestepped and fairly mistreated by the Reagan administration.

< Yeah - some folk who had been awake in the early 1980s said that Reagan policies changed after his assassination attempt.

Either way - OP was likely banned because he came in firing with his dick out in the open. He should have proposed a more rational debate especially since we are early in the presidential game and many folk hope and believe that Trump is the savior of the world.

Now I very much hope this to be true myself, but strongly doubt it. He is however likely a setback to the establishment candidates - whether a Bush/Rubio or Hillary globalist puppet served would not have made any difference. But whether Trump is their 5D bet all-along - we have too little info on it so far. Many of his executive orders are anti-globalist and quite good.

However when we are in a war with Iran in 5-6 years and a Carbon tax has been put into place in the US, well then we can assume that OP was right all along, but meanwhile some moderation is merited before you go full Alex-Jones on Donald Trump.

pants

911 said:
I agree with the general tenor of critical debate on Trump, provided it's not trolling.

he is good and bad, but its especially environmental issues, and his own ego that are areas i have issues with. Like all the shits going down around the globe, and he is obsessed about arnold schwartznegger not getting good ratings on a reality show.

Duke Castile

Crow
Gold Member

pants said:
911 said:

he is good and bad, but its especially environmental issues, and his own ego that are areas i have issues with. Like all the shits going down around the globe, and he is obsessed about arnold schwartznegger not getting good ratings on a reality show.

And there you have it folks. The biggest criticisms these people can come up with are nothing but petty grievances where they mostly project their own bias.

Environmental issues: Newsflash buddy, we are ants on this planet and taking manufacturing from China and back here will do more for the environment than any regulation by Zero EVER could.

Shits going down around the globe: Pres Trump is for America first, and it's not our responsibility to interfere in other country's affairs. He's busy cleaning up Zero's mess in the middle east.

His Ego: This comment is beyond stupid. His ego is tied to his declarations. His Ego is what is going to make him work tirelessly to accomplish what he set out to do. His Ego is the only thing standing between the Deep state keeping control and fucking us up BIG TIME along with all the cucks out there trying to make us all bend over. God bless his EGO

Arnold: Pres Trump built a legendary show, it was the first of it's kind and the only one that was a hit. He nurtured it and was the driving force behind it. It makes sense that he has a personal interest/connection with it and seeing Arnie (who is a cuck) fuck it up is probably hard to watch. Also, if you had boundless energy and slept 4-5 hours a night you'd have plenty of time to take a break from winning to criticize losers that fuck up your work.

Even if you believe in anthropogenic climate change, is going back to the stone age the best way of dealing with it?

< Exactly - what is so destructive about Trump's environmental issues? Pipe lines being bad? Please - air has been improving in recent decades and manufacturing done in zero-regulations China is not superior to the world. Global Warming is a scam anyway, so who cares if he is not all for it like Comrade Obama.

We don't know what President Trump will do in the future, but so far it is looking good. Environment - yeah Hunger Games state is indeed so much better.

pants

Diogenes said:
Even if you believe in anthropogenic climate change, is going back to the stone age the best way of dealing with it?

Cause that´s the only alternative?
Even if that was the only alternative, i go with less material wealth, clean food and water.

We are extracting hydrocarbons from the ground.
We burn it and produce CO2.
CO2 is a greenhouse gas.

At what point does the theory fail in you guys opinion?

The fact that you act all triggered when someone hold belief besides your own tells you this is a discussion you really should have.

btw: I'm a Norwegian working in oil and gas making six figures, so dont tell me i have a dog in this.

Peacock
Gold Member

pants said:
Diogenes said:

Cause that´s the only alternative?
Even if that was the only alternative, i go with less material wealth, clean food and water.

We are extracting hydrocarbons from the ground.
We burn it and produce CO2.
CO2 is a greenhouse gas.

At what point does the theory fail in you guys opinion?

The fact that you act all triggered when someone hold belief besides your own tells you this is a discussion you really should have.

btw: I'm a Norwegian working in oil and gas making six figures, so dont tell me i have a dog in this.

It's all good Pants. Here's the short answer on the question:

-human made CO2 is only 4% of total CO2, and it's been growing
steadily well before human CO2 became important. At this point
the greenhouse effect from any extra CO2 is very marginal, because
that effect is limited to a very narrow wave spectrum band. Here is
the relationship between additional CO2 and warming effect:

co2-ppm-log-graph-550.jpg

So in the worst case scenario, if CO2 levels went from the current levels
(just under 400ppm) to 500ppm at the end of the century, the greenhouse effect
would be pretty small, of the order of 0.25C-0.5C tops.

Also, CO2 is a plant fertilizer that makes the photosynthesis process more efficient,
and makes it run on less water. The increase in CO2 levels from 300ppm to
nearly 400ppm, that alone, has meant that we are cereal production has
improved by about 17%.

CO2-pineGrowth100120half.jpg

In other words, about a billion people are getting fed just through the beneficial
fertilizing effects of CO2. And this greening effect is stongest in drier areas like
the African Sahel or northwestern India.

So because of your good work, we're actually making the planet greener, and
attending to the problem of world hunger.

I know this sounds weird, it's so much counter everything you've heard and read,
but it's the truth. I have a STEM background and have invested a lot of hours
doing research, because I've worked in the green sector.

And the notion that there is scientific consensus on the notion of human-made
catastrophic global warming is false:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/02...raw-from-the-un-convention-on-climate-change/

I'd recommend looking at Wattsupwiththat, the most widely consulted site
on the subject because everything you know about this subject is false.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Notice how pants doesn't answer the objection of why Trump is bad on the environment when most of the world's current leaders are fine with producing stuff in dirty ass China.

Intellectually bankrupt people will always avoid objections that shut them down completely.

pants

Samseau said:
Notice how pants doesn't answer the objection of why Trump is bad on the environment when most of the world's current leaders are fine with producing stuff in dirty ass China.

Intellectually bankrupt people will always avoid objections that shut them down completely.

Is that really the level you want to keep this discussion on?
911 just showed me even though he dont share my opinion he can engage in a civil debate. I will look into his post in detail, when this rig operation slow down.

Did i not mention relying on fossil fuel and coal for energy?
However i can add fracking on the list.

This used to be a pretty good board about travel lifestyle and gaming. But when it comes to politics its not really a debate in here. Just endless pages of memes of Donald trump memes.

So below is the guy you elected president. This is the guy you can't even have a debate about his views on environmental issues without resorting to ad hominem attacks. Please go ahead defend his understanding aerosols affect on the ozone layer.

EDantes

Pelican

pants said:
Samseau said:

911 just showed me even though he dont share my opinion he can engage in a civil debate. I will look into his post in detail, when this rig operation slow down.

This used to be a pretty good board about travel lifestyle and gaming. But when it comes to politics its not really a debate in here. Just endless pages of memes of Donald trump memes.

So below is the guy you elected president. This is the guy you can't even have a debate about his views on environmental issues without resorting to ad hominem attacks. Please go ahead defend his understanding aerosols affect on the ozone layer.

I suppose I'm less worried about his alleged misunderstanding over hairspray than I am Obama's misunderstanding that a 40 year old man with a penis in a dress is not a "woman", something which would get you flunked out of a Kindergarden level science exam.

Yeah - we saved the Ozone layer - another scam:

image_thumb2.png

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/10/26/did-we-really-save-the-ozone-layer/

Pants - give it a rest already - if you want to slavishly follow the consensus, then please explain:

+ why the Al Gore Earth temperature rise preceded the rise in CO2 centuries?
+ why they changed the name of global warming to climate change despite claims that within a few years snow would be unknown in Europe and US?

Fuck that .... if you want to go to the consensus then go to any US college accept anything the professors tell you - anything that they have agreed upon in consensus:

+ gender is a construct
+ the future is feminine
+ females are smarter and better
+ both genders are absolutely equal
+ all races, all cultures, all religions are equal

Go accept every bloody thing that is supported by the scientific current-year-consensus.

pants

911 said:

I had a brief look through your post, and i will find some time to look on the video/webpage with time.

However the first statement, what do you mean by 4%? Before humans started to extract fossile fuel. The amount was below 300 ppm according to samples. Now its above 400 ppm. Where does 4% come in?

lawdome.GIF

< Fantastic news - the mini-ice is gone - the temperature should have been shooting through the roof if CO2 had any meaningful reaction - actually beginning form the 1880s it should have created paradise on earth. Unfortunately as a green gas it does not amount to much.

pants

Zelcorpion said:

I see a graph showing a hole in the ozone layer increasing correlating with the amount of dangerous chemicals (chlorofluorocarbons) released in the atmosphere.

Then i see the size of the hole remains even after KFK gasses were reduced to near zero. And i take it that you and the whatsupwiththat webpage takes it as proof if couldn't have been KFK gasses who made a hole in the ozone layer. The way i would interperate the data is -> KFK did damage the ozone layer, when we stopped adding more KFK to the atmosphere, the growth of the hole slowed down, then the growth stopped, then it takes even more years to break down the chemicals as well as for new ozone molecules to form. According to scientist they expect the hole to be gone around 2050.
This was a time scientist discovered a problem, they identified what was causing the problem, politicians enforced regulation to fix the problem. Now our generation can enjoy walking outside without being roasted.

Now our generation might be faced with a similar problem (climate change).

+ why the Al Gore Earth temperature rise preceded the rise in CO2 centuries?

pants: I dont understand what you talk about here, care to elaborate?

+ why they changed the name of global warming to climate change despite claims that within a few years snow would be unknown in Europe and US?

pants: My understanding is they changed the name because "global warming" was confusing as it will not necessary be warmer everywhere. However the average temperatures was higher. that was the reason for the original name.

Fuck that .... if you want to go to the consensus then go to any US college accept anything the professors tell you - anything that they have agreed upon in consensus:

pants: Why would i accept everything they throw at me? As i said in my original post on many issues i support trump.
All the bullet-points below i disagree with.

+ gender is a construct
+ the future is feminine
+ females are smarter and better
+ both genders are absolutely equal
+ all races, all cultures, all religions are equal

Go accept every bloody thing that is supported by the scientific current-year-consensus.

Gmac

Peacock
Gold Member

pants said:
Samseau said:

Like most Trump haters you miss the point completely. Way over your head.

Peacock
Gold Member

Gmac said:
Like most Trump haters you miss the point completely. Way over your head.

Yes, it's more about Trump having common sense, and because he is his own man,
being able to speak up and challenge the increasingly out of whack modern dogmas.
His critics get caught up on stuff like the hair spay rant or his personal style,
missing the big picture, because they haven't spent the time or lack the
critical skills to deconstruct the established narrative.

I think we should give guys like Pants some leeway, provided they're not trolling,
because the transition from blue to red pill takes a good deal of work.
There is a lot of propaganda to undo.

pants said:
911 said:

I had a brief look through your post, and i will find some time to look on the video/webpage with time.

However the first statement, what do you mean by 4%? Before humans started to extract fossile fuel. The amount was below 300 ppm according to samples. Now its above 400 ppm. Where does 4% come in?

lawdome.GIF

First, the ice core measurements, which are the CO2 measurements
most widely used by warmists and the IPCC, aren't as reliable as proxies
for historic CO2 levels. Here are two different data sets, the first one is
from stomatal measurements in Mt. Rainier (Washington State) pine needles
(Kouwenberg study, 2004):

Kouwenberg_5_4.png

Some have asserted that there is no geological precedent;
claiming atmospheric CO2 concentrations have risen faster in the last
150 years than at any time in recent geological history. Ice core-derived
CO2 data certainly do indicate that CO2 has not risen above ~310 ppmv
at any point in the last 600,000 years and that it varies little at the decade
or century scale. However, there are other methods for estimating past
atmospheric CO2 concentrations.

Plants “breathe” CO2 through microscopic epidermal pores called stomata.
The density of plant stomata varies inversely with the atmospheric partial
pressure of CO2. Several recent studies of plant stomata from living,
herbarium and fossil samples of plant tissue have shown that atmospheric
CO2 fluctuations comparable to that seen in the industrial era have been
fairly common throughout the Holocene and Recent times.

Plant stomata measurements reveal large variations in atmospheric CO2
concentrations over the tast 2,000 years that are not apparent in
ice core data

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/01/10/ocean-acidification-chicken-of-the-sea-little-strikes-again/

Here is another CO2 historic series, based on 200,000 data points
from the last 200 years:

CO2back1826-1960eorevk.jpg

http://www.biomind.de/realCO2/

Notice that if CO2 falls below 200ppm, plants barely have
enough CO2 to survive. If those levels dropped to 150ppm range,
nearly all crops would collapse and the world would starve...
The increse in CO2 has been a tremendous boon to humanity,
the warmists are panicking over the rise from 300ppm to 400ppm,
when in fact further increases would be great. People who run
greenhouses boost their CO2 levels to around 1,000ppm to
maximize plant growth. Without this, you could barely grow
tomatoes in Holland during winter.

In the past, CO2 levels have been as high as 4,000ppm without any adverse
effects to plants or animals, some of which like the horseshoe crab have not
changed since, so the ocean acidification alarmism is also a canard.

As to the proportion of human-made CO2, here is a graph taken from
the IPCC (the gospel of alarmist global warming) that gives you a visual
representation of the CO2 cycle, putting human and natural sources side by side:

Ed_1.png

carbon_cycle.jpg

More detailed presentations from Oz prof. Murry Salby:

and from Princeton prof William Harper:

and a shorter rundown from the guy who runs the best Youtube channel
on the subject, 100froly:

komatiite

Pelican
Gold Member

911 makes great points about ice core's unreliability but even when I see ice core data being cited by Leftist "scientists" I can't help but wonder why they don't elaborate on the point Zel made above on how ice core data suggests that ELevated CO2 levels LAG temperature rises by 800 years. An inconvenient truth on global warming I suppose, so they don't bring it up.

Milankovitch_Cycles_400000.gif

Global climate probably only rises due to solar variations or extreme geologic events like the basaltic floods in Siberia that led to the Permian mass extinction. There is evidence suggesting that these basaltic floods increased oceanic concentrations of Nickel which promoted the population explosion of Methanosarcina which ended up belching a shitload of CH4 into the atmosphere and the climate rose because methane is a greenhouse gas that can actually do some damage unlike CO2. Here's a good link on that:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...crobe-blamed-in-earths-worst-mass-extinction/

Then once the global climate rises, CO2 increases because colder climates become more populated with organisms that release CO2.

The reason why global-warming-pushers can deny plausability is because they don't look at the data or the solid documentaries/talks out there which disprove the claims made by the trillion-dollar-lobby.

It is like Swedish Feminists who only look at feminist "research" to prove all their obnoxious points - they don't even bother reading ex-Feminist statements.

This CO2 temperature correlation was cited by every fucking propagandist incl. Al Gore - too bad that CO2 follows temperature rises - nevermind that the high temperature periods on Earth were most certainly much more beneficial for life itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.