Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
It_is_my_time said:
When you realize there isn't a political solution you stop worrying about politics and just see them as a WWE wresting match. It becomes comical and you don't take it serious and move on with important things in your personal life knowing this system will collapse.

Pelosi attacks Trump, then Trump attacks back, then they go out to eat together and laugh at all the little people who eat it up.

It doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses. Nothing will change and things will keep getting worse.
Great analogy, they really are just glorified entertainers/salesmen at this point.

Pinch

Sparrow
It_is_my_time said:
Castelnau said:
I'm done with Trump. I'm not at the point where I'm actively rooting against him but I'm not going to get too upset if he loses reelection. Its a bunch of things he's done that's lost me. I still find him amusing from time to time but that's all. Its amazing how much of my support of him isn't really him but all the scumbags who are arrayed against him and spout non-stop lies and outrageous things (wishing for Barron to be in a cage with a pedophile). Unfortunately opposition of those lowlives isn't enough anymore.

Although everytime I see something with Jared Kushner I keep thinking I wouldn't mind Trump in prison if Ivanka and Jared went there with him.
When you realize there isn't a political solution you stop worrying about politics and just see them as a WWE wresting match. It becomes comical and you don't take it serious and move on with important things in your personal life knowing this system will collapse.

Pelosi attacks Trump, then Trump attacks back, then they go out to eat together and laugh at all the little people who eat it up.

It doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses. Nothing will change and things will keep getting worse.
Right.. makes total sense. I mean, the only true way through all of this, any hardship really, is with the firm belief that nothing will change and things will keep getting worse.. All is lost! And the little, itty-bitty people, those freaks with their heads in their asses, all hopeful with their voting and political "concern", taking what they THINK is action *scoff*... oh those poor people.. If only all those sheeple people knew what you did! If only they could understand that all one has to do in life is have absolutely no concern with politics, forget voting, forget everything that's going on and just assume the worst.. Maybe then they all could move forward with what's really important in their lives.. Who wouldn't after realizing that most of what society relies on is doomed to collapse anyway?

Easy_C

Crow
Nice try to deflect what he said.

Whatever your agenda is: Yes, the status quo is doomed to collapse. You can’t stop it. We can neither stop it nor accelerate it here.

You’re also advocating for a mindset of “trying to win elections”. That’s mathematically doomed to fail because for decades we’ve been bringing in milllions and millions of legal immigrants who vote left by a ratio of about 3 to 1. Even before accounting for things like disparate birth/mortality rates and illegal immigration that means by 2024 at the latest the United States will be a single party political system because the left will be guaranteed to win every national election

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Castelnau said:
The firing of Captain Crozier and Trump's reaction to it.

I cannot stand Trump anymore.
I can't remember exactly when, but it was one of two things...

#1) Trump stabbing his first loyal DC politician in the back with Jeff Sessions being fired in such an embarrassing fashion

OR

#2) When Trump cowardly claimed that "white supremacists" were responsible for the Dayton, Ohio mass murder when in fact it was Antifa. The same Antifa who beat up people at his rally and he has done NOTHING about in 3 years.

Either way, afterwards someone made the correct comparison to what kind of "loyalty" Trump has.

Trump is the guy who says he is your friend and then starts a fight in the bar requiring you to get involved. Trump then takes a cheap shot on the guy he started a fight with and you have to get involved. Trump then runs out the back door, comes back in the front door, and helps to beat you up. That sums up Trump as a politician. He deserves to lose for his behavior. Not that things will get better if he loses, he just deserves to lose for stabbing his best friends in the back and rewarding his enemies.

We could have just had Hillary Clinton or Jeb! and had the same results. And tens of thousands of people would still have their jobs and not been sent to the hospital or had their lives ruined supporting this big mouth no action chicken.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Pinch said:
It_is_my_time said:
Castelnau said:
I'm done with Trump. I'm not at the point where I'm actively rooting against him but I'm not going to get too upset if he loses reelection. Its a bunch of things he's done that's lost me. I still find him amusing from time to time but that's all. Its amazing how much of my support of him isn't really him but all the scumbags who are arrayed against him and spout non-stop lies and outrageous things (wishing for Barron to be in a cage with a pedophile). Unfortunately opposition of those lowlives isn't enough anymore.

Although everytime I see something with Jared Kushner I keep thinking I wouldn't mind Trump in prison if Ivanka and Jared went there with him.

Right.. makes total sense. I mean, the only true way through all of this, any hardship really, is with the firm belief that nothing will change and things will keep getting worse.. All is lost! And the little, itty-bitty people, those freaks with their heads in their asses, all hopeful with their voting and political "concern", taking what they THINK is action *scoff*... oh those poor people.. If only all those sheeple people knew what you did! If only they could understand that all one has to do in life is have absolutely no concern with politics, forget voting, forget everything that's going on and just assume the worst.. Maybe then they all could move forward with what's really important in their lives.. Who wouldn't after realizing that most of what society relies on is doomed to collapse anyway?
I don't know if things will get better. But obviously things will have to get a lot worse before they can get better, unfortunately. We are still so coddled that we have millions of people believing open borders, unlimited resources, just tax the "rich" who make $250,000 a year can pay for everything, and every single person has equal ability. So things have to get a lot worse before people wake up to the realities of life. This virus thing has been a small start. But it will have to take a lot more. And by the time it gets that bad it might be too late.

I always give credit where credit is due and Trump has done two great things...

#1) He has woke a lot of people up. His harsh language, his unabashed ability to call out "anti-Americans", his willingness to not be PC, all woke up millions of people.

#2) He has proven voting doesn't matter. If this guy can win the biggest political upset in the history of the world based on razor thin margins all because of the strong mandate he ran on, and then toss the mandate away the first thing he does in office, then obviously the election doesn't matter.

Trump or Biden or Bernie or Hillary or Cuomo. It doesn't matter. The results will be the same anti-American worker/open borders/more war in the Middle East/more drugs in the USA/more destruction of the middle class. No matter who wins, it will be the same.

So with that knowledge we should do two very important things.

#1) We must wake up more people. And this is easy to do, if someone is very politically minded, just say "it doesn't matter who wins, in the end only the billionaires get their way". The truth will set people free, and seeing libtards or GOPe types unable to argue against this is always entertaining but also very powerful.

#2) It sets you free. I think watching sports is one of the worst things an adult man can do. The biggest reason is so many get emotionally invested into it. Politics does the same thing. People stop focusing on what is important and put all their energy into something that not only doesn't matter, but will exhaust you and cause you to miss all the important things in life.

I am lucky to be older so I had the leisure time to watch sports when I was younger. And I greatly regret it. But I am so thankful I have had a 2nd chance to toss it aside and focus on what is important. Politics have replaced sports for many young men. This is a step in the right direction, politics being more important than sports, but only by a small amount. I want young men to realize politics don't matter and to focus on what is important. Which is family, making a stable income (nearly impossible to do today), and personal growth.

Pinch

Sparrow
Easy_C said:
Nice try to deflect what he said.

Whatever your agenda is: Yes, the status quo is doomed to collapse. You can’t stop it. We can neither stop it nor accelerate it here.

You’re also advocating for a mindset of “trying to win elections”. That’s mathematically doomed to fail because for decades we’ve been bringing in milllions and millions of legal immigrants who vote left by a ratio of about 3 to 1. Even before accounting for things like disparate birth/mortality rates and illegal immigration that means by 2024 at the latest the United States will be a single party political system because the left will be guaranteed to win every national election
Right, well whatever numbers you're referring to seems to be based on voting demographics / election outcomes and from the looks of it, suggests that "winning elections" actually does matter. If winning elections or voting didn't matter to you and held no relevancy in regards to the outcome (doom) you're suggesting, why did you even mention it? In fact, what you have written there has everything to do with elections in this country.

What's your agenda? All that I'm saying is that personally, I don't find any value in embracing doomsday and "all is lost" bullshit over some mathematical model that can and will change in the future. If people give up and become demoralized perhaps the numbers won't change much.. Maybe that's your agenda and so be it if it is.. sure sounds like it.

Politicians can bring about major shifts in the social consciousness. We have witnessed that with Trump for the better and worse but what's even more powerful is the influence we have as individuals. My point is that, a person with an attitude that accepts defeat prematurely is not of much use and value to those around them. No agenda, just an opinion.

Pinch

Sparrow
It_is_my_time said:
Pinch said:
It_is_my_time said:
Castelnau said:

I don't know if things will get better. But obviously things will have to get a lot worse before they can get better, unfortunately. We are still so coddled that we have millions of people believing open borders, unlimited resources, just tax the "rich" who make $250,000 a year can pay for everything, and every single person has equal ability. So things have to get a lot worse before people wake up to the realities of life. This virus thing has been a small start. But it will have to take a lot more. And by the time it gets that bad it might be too late.

#1) He has woke a lot of people up. His harsh language, his unabashed ability to call out "anti-Americans", his willingness to not be PC, all woke up millions of people.

#2) He has proven voting doesn't matter. If this guy can win the biggest political upset in the history of the world based on razor thin margins all because of the strong mandate he ran on, and then toss the mandate away the first thing he does in office, then obviously the election doesn't matter.

Trump or Biden or Bernie or Hillary or Cuomo. It doesn't matter. The results will be the same anti-American worker/open borders/more war in the Middle East/more drugs in the USA/more destruction of the middle class. No matter who wins, it will be the same.

#1) We must wake up more people. And this is easy to do, if someone is very politically minded, just say "it doesn't matter who wins, in the end only the billionaires get their way". The truth will set people free, and seeing libtards or GOPe types unable to argue against this is always entertaining but also very powerful.

#2) It sets you free. I think watching sports is one of the worst things an adult man can do. The biggest reason is so many get emotionally invested into it. Politics does the same thing. People stop focusing on what is important and put all their energy into something that not only doesn't matter, but will exhaust you and cause you to miss all the important things in life.

I am lucky to be older so I had the leisure time to watch sports when I was younger. And I greatly regret it. But I am so thankful I have had a 2nd chance to toss it aside and focus on what is important. Politics have replaced sports for many young men. This is a step in the right direction, politics being more important than sports, but only by a small amount. I want young men to realize politics don't matter and to focus on what is important. Which is family, making a stable income (nearly impossible to do today), and personal growth.
That's one hell of a strategy to wake up the people. Yes, easy, directly oppose what they believe to be true and tell them they're wrong - Works like a charm! Just tell them to wake up! Tell them that what they believe holds no value and doesn't matter. Persuasion at it's absolute finest.

I can agree that becoming swept up in the shitshow of political theater can do a number on the psyche and the spirit.. totally easy for one to lose themselves in the endless feed of news headlines and hearsay. I have been down that road many times.. still do.

But I'm not exactly seeing what the hell your point is. Again, how can you suggest that politics doesn't matter when "millions of people who believe in open borders" will actively vote on policies to ensure that our borders remain totally open? It's the same question that I asked the other person (can't think of the username), WHY did you even mention this open borders people figure when politics doesn't matter? Clearly, it must have some significance to you.

It's much easier to implement your half-assed, enlightenment persuasion strategy and tell people "don't worry about it" than to encourage people to become informed and to act on an individual level to bring about the change they want in their immediate surroundings.. Easier said than done sure, but to suggest someone should pay absolutely no mind to the man behind the curtains and "have a family" is absurd. Do you think these young men will find it easy to settle down and focus on their family when "anti-American worker/open borders/more war in the Middle East/more drugs in the USA/more destruction of the middle class" is the precedent of American life? Oh but wait, according to you, these things don't matter because they have a political component to them so one shouldn't worry or pay attention to it.

What you're suggesting is one, wake up people by directly opposing what they may or may not believe and tell them otherwise and two, suggest that they embrace naivety and close themselves off to the chaos - better to have nothing to do with it. Better to have nothing to do with it, just focus on your family and don't worry if there's an opiate crisis in your community and your daughter is hooked on dope. Just remember, in the face of uncertainty and the unknown, you chose to do absolutely nothing about it because politics and voting don't matter. And for whatever reason, according to what you've said, millions of people believing in open borders is OK and simultaneously should have nothing to do with one's pursuit of a fair life in the country because it's politically related.

If anything, the fact that people elected Trump will have done more to "wake up the people" than any of what your proposing ever will. But yes, "politics" don't matter.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Pinch said:
It_is_my_time said:
Pinch said:
It_is_my_time said:
Castelnau said:

That's one hell of a strategy to wake up the people. Yes, easy, directly oppose what they believe to be true and tell them they're wrong - Works like a charm! Just tell them to wake up! Tell them that what they believe holds no value and doesn't matter. Persuasion at it's absolute finest.

I can agree that becoming swept up in the shitshow of political theater can do a number on the psyche and the spirit.. totally easy for one to lose themselves in the endless feed of news headlines and hearsay. I have been down that road many times.. still do.

But I'm not exactly seeing what the hell your point is. Again, how can you suggest that politics doesn't matter when "millions of people who believe in open borders" will actively vote on policies to ensure that our borders remain totally open? It's the same question that I asked the other person (can't think of the username), WHY did you even mention this open borders people figure when politics doesn't matter? Clearly, it must have some significance to you.

It's much easier to implement your half-assed, enlightenment persuasion strategy and tell people "don't worry about it" than to encourage people to become informed and to act on an individual level to bring about the change they want in their immediate surroundings.. Easier said than done sure, but to suggest someone should pay absolutely no mind to the man behind the curtains and "have a family" is absurd. Do you think these young men will find it easy to settle down and focus on their family when "anti-American worker/open borders/more war in the Middle East/more drugs in the USA/more destruction of the middle class" is the precedent of American life? Oh but wait, according to you, these things don't matter because they have a political component to them so one shouldn't worry or pay attention to it.

What you're suggesting is one, wake up people by directly opposing what they may or may not believe and tell them otherwise and two, suggest that they embrace naivety and close themselves off to the chaos - better to have nothing to do with it. Better to have nothing to do with it, just focus on your family and don't worry if there's an opiate crisis in your community and your daughter is hooked on dope. Just remember, in the face of uncertainty and the unknown, you chose to do absolutely nothing about it because politics and voting don't matter. And for whatever reason, according to what you've said, millions of people believing in open borders is OK and simultaneously should have nothing to do with one's pursuit of a fair life in the country because it's politically related.

If anything, the fact that people elected Trump will have done more to "wake up the people" than any of what your proposing ever will. But yes, "politics" don't matter.
Then what is your solution? Just keep voting for the GOP as they continue to lie to you and get nothing important done until the clock runs out in a few years and the country becomes a 3rd world hell hole?

JayMillz

Hummingbird
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/us/politics/navarro-warning-trump-coronavirus.html

Trade Adviser Warned White House in January of Risks of a Pandemic

A top White House adviser starkly warned Trump administration officials in late January that the coronavirus crisis could cost the United States trillions of dollars and put millions of Americans at risk of illness or death.

The warning, written in a memo by Peter Navarro, President Trump’s trade adviser, is the highest-level alert known to have circulated inside the West Wing as the administration was taking its first substantive steps to confront a crisis that had already consumed China’s leaders and would go on to upend life in Europe and the United States.

“The lack of immune protection or an existing cure or vaccine would leave Americans defenseless in the case of a full-blown coronavirus outbreak on U.S. soil,” Mr. Navarro’s memo said. “This lack of protection elevates the risk of the coronavirus evolving into a full-blown pandemic, imperiling the lives of millions of Americans.”

Pinch

Sparrow
It_is_my_time said:
Pinch said:
It_is_my_time said:
Pinch said:
It_is_my_time said:

Then what is your solution? Just keep voting for the GOP as they continue to lie to you and get nothing important done until the clock runs out in a few years and the country becomes a 3rd world hell hole?
No. What I am insisting is that undermining the resilience of a nation and it's people, demoralizing them into oblivion, propagating pessimism, despair and prescribing ignorance as an antidote to what you see as blind faith or hope, will do absolutely nothing to prepare anyone for when the shit truly hits the fan and even more so as it pertains to the security within the family.

So be it if the future is as grim as what you've described - let's assume the worst. If it is and will be, not one of those young men that took your recommendation would be in a position to handle the outcome after years of passivity.

I agree that it's absolutely worthless to become consumed by the endless emotional political shitstorm but I wouldn't recommend turning a blind eye or voting just for the sake of your "team" winning, like in a football game for that matter..

I don't have any solutions and I don't believe anyone really knows what will happen but incognizance won't do anyone any good when there's a riot going on.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Pinch said:
No. What I am insisting is that undermining the resilience of a nation and it's people, demoralizing them into oblivion, propagating pessimism, despair and prescribing ignorance as an antidote to what you see as blind faith or hope, will do absolutely nothing to prepare anyone for when the shit truly hits the fan and even more so as it pertains to the security within the family.

So be it if the future is as grim as what you've described - let's assume the worst. If it is and will be, not one of those young men that took your recommendation would be in a position to handle the outcome after years of passivity.

I agree that it's absolutely worthless to become consumed by the endless emotional political shitstorm but I wouldn't recommend turning a blind eye or voting just for the sake of your "team" winning, like in a football game for that matter..

I don't have any solutions and I don't believe anyone really knows what will happen but incognizance won't do anyone any good when there's a riot going on.
No one here said anything about demoralizing people. It is just time to be serious and wake people up. Donald Trump was the last hope for a political solution and he failed us. I still can't believe he said the things he did and then just threw it all away after winning. But that is on him and we have to move on with our lives.

It is FAR more demoralizing and to lie to people and tell them "If the GOP can just get the house back we can save this nation". Then these people fight tooth and nail for some fake GOP politician who finally wins his election after 8 months of campaigning and late nights and exhaustion and the first thing he does when he gets to DC is to stab his supporters in the back with open borders and outsourcing.

The future if FAR more grim than what I described. I simply only described the next 10 years This has happened over and over throughout history. There are libraries full of books that document this happening to other past empires and nations. First the native people are over-powered in simple numbers (in this case by 2024) and then the decline begins. The Democrats taking over and making this a 3rd world hell hole is only the first step. It gets much worse from there. The real scary part is how this will have a huge global impact because much of the world depends on the USA and the USA will no longer be there for them. It will essentially send the entire world into 3rd world hell hole conditions. And then the real hell only begins. I'll save what happens after that for the great authors who wrote during the Red Revolution in the Soviet Union.

I never said to not pay attention to politics completely. I know what is going on in DC. I just don't falsely believe either side is the "good guy" or is right. Both sides are lying their asses off and passing bills that hurt the American people. But don't get a vested interest in it as far as emotionally taxing yourself supporting one side or another. It is wasted effort. Effort that should be put towards...

- Preparing yourself and your family. Lots of things to buy and train with.
- Meeting like minded men and forming communities.
- Learning history. Learning how to survive without the grid, as the grid will likely go down in the future.
- Slowly red pilling others.

You admit you don't have a solution. That is a good first step. I do have a solution as I have researched this greatly. The solution is first to follow every law on the book and if anyone suggests to break any laws then you should see that person as someone you can't trust and cut off contact with them. After that you prepare yourself as I listed above and you try to wake other people up. But only those who are mentally tough enough and are willing to talk politics to you. Liberal men are a lost cause. Liberal women you don't try to reason with, you just show your strength and either they follow or they don't and they are lost. Conservatives you can reach with reason and logic and many of them are searching for these answers but can't find them. We have the answers they need and we have a duty to share them with these very good men and women.

Pinch

Sparrow
It_is_my_time said:
Pinch said:

No one here said anything about demoralizing people. It is just time to be serious and wake people up. Donald Trump was the last hope for a political solution and he failed us. I still can't believe he said the things he did and then just threw it all away after winning. But that is on him and we have to move on with our lives.

It is FAR more demoralizing and to lie to people and tell them "If the GOP can just get the house back we can save this nation". Then these people fight tooth and nail for some fake GOP politician who finally wins his election after 8 months of campaigning and late nights and exhaustion and the first thing he does when he gets to DC is to stab his supporters in the back with open borders and outsourcing.

The future if FAR more grim than what I described. I simply only described the next 10 years This has happened over and over throughout history. There are libraries full of books that document this happening to other past empires and nations. First the native people are over-powered in simple numbers (in this case by 2024) and then the decline begins. The Democrats taking over and making this a 3rd world hell hole is only the first step. It gets much worse from there. The real scary part is how this will have a huge global impact because much of the world depends on the USA and the USA will no longer be there for them. It will essentially send the entire world into 3rd world hell hole conditions. And then the real hell only begins. I'll save what happens after that for the great authors who wrote during the Red Revolution in the Soviet Union.

I never said to not pay attention to politics completely. I know what is going on in DC. I just don't falsely believe either side is the "good guy" or is right. Both sides are lying their asses off and passing bills that hurt the American people. But don't get a vested interest in it as far as emotionally taxing yourself supporting one side or another. It is wasted effort. Effort that should be put towards...

- Learning history. Learning how to survive without the grid, as the grid will likely go down in the future.

You admit you don't have a solution. That is a good first step. I do have a solution as I have researched this greatly. The solution is first to follow every law on the book and if anyone suggests to break any laws then you should see that person as someone you can't trust and cut off contact with them. After that you prepare yourself as I listed above and you try to wake other people up. But only those who are mentally tough enough and are willing to talk politics to you. Liberal men are a lost cause. Liberal women you don't try to reason with, you just show your strength and either they follow or they don't and they are lost. Conservatives you can reach with reason and logic and many of them are searching for these answers but can't find them. We have the answers they need and we have a duty to share them with these very good men and women.
I see what you're saying and I wish you the absolute best with your solution.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Pinch said:
It_is_my_time said:
Pinch said:

I see what you're saying and I wish you the absolute best with your solution.
I greatly appreciate it. I wish you and everyone here the best. And I made a big mistake in my post. I missed the most important thing we must do, more so than meeting like minded men and learning to live without the grid. And that is to get right with God. There is so much wisdom in religion and it brings a very deep faith/comforting feeling.

If you want someone far better versed than me on all of this I would highly recommend reading posts by AnonymousBosch. Search for him, click on his profile and then read through all posts he has made. He is far wiser than I am on all these subjects.

The Catalyst said:
^^What's the complaint Jay?
It's like these people don't understand that the "doctors" (Fauci doesn't practice and there is no evidence he knows about applying models or recommendations about vast systems, whatsoever) are just offering recommendations for policy people to consider, then make a decision on. When they say incorrect or stupid things like Fauci has a long history of, you take their recs according to your impression of them, and the idea at hand, regarding the current state of things.

This, in summary, is a problem of complex systems with "experts" who have proven very frequently that they are untrustworthy. But if you are a credential lover, and not a thoughtful person, you'll act scandalized, which is just pure idiocy.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I sometimes wonder if Trump wants to lose in 2020 and get back to his cushy life of golfing and making billions of dollars from usury and going to parties.

Then he does things like this and I think he certainly wants to lose.

What an "all star" team Donald has put together. His dumbass son in law, whose only experience in life is failing as a real estate investor. His even dumber daughter who should be the face of the Democrat party. And now the woman who performed insider trading with inside information about Coronavirus and then lied to her constituents about the dangers of it.