Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Blade Runner said:
^ Will you support Hillary if she comes in as the save-the-day candidate?

You'll be the face of the two buttons meme forevermore.
Was this supposed to be some sort of logical response to It_is_my_time pointing out the morons Trump keeps putting in charge of things? Or just a nice way to gloss over it and change the subject?

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Blade Runner said:
^ Will you support Hillary if she comes in as the save-the-day candidate?

You'll be the face of the two buttons meme forevermore.
I quit watching sports, other than just enough to be able to converse with other men about it, and with my family time to time and I get enjoyment out of seeing top level athletes perform. I don't get emotionally invested in any team, it is a huge waste of energy and time. It is really bad addiction that many men fall into because it is pushed by the elites.

I feel the same way about politics and it has brought me great peace. I cared up until about a year ago. And then I realized that there is no political solution. It doesn't matter if Trump or Biden or Hillary or Newsome win in November. The powers that be will instruct them to all do the same thing.

I have GREAT appreciation for Donald Trump. I don't know if he did it on purpose or on accident, if I had to guess it was on accident, but he did two great things for many young men in this dying country...

#1) He exposed how corrupt things are, who the real bad guys are, and how to stand up for ourselves. His campaign of 2015-16 was one of the best learning experiences of my lifetime and many other men can say the same.

#2) He has now proven to me and many other young men that there is no political solution. Elections simply do not matter. In the end the billionaires who pay for everything from behind the curtain will get everything they want. And it isn't good for any of us. So no matter if team R or team D wins, my life doesn't change. So like the sporting events I keep track of things enough to know what is going on, but I don't put my energy into it.

I don't care who wins in 2020, because the result will be the same. And I will save my energy for things that I find more important. I hope more men here can learn this lesson and do the same. It is very liberating to not care and the reason you don't care is because deep down you know it doesn't matter.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Blade Runner said:
I enjoyed reading your conclusions there, but you sure have a lot of posts on this thread that go against the claim of you "not caring."
5 stages of grief. You might be able to see them play out in my threads on this post alone. Anyway, the last stage is acceptance. I have accepted Donald Trump is going to get nothing done and he will definitely not risk his cushy life for us peons. I have accepted that if you win the biggest election in political history on razor thing margins because of a strong mandate and then stab your supporters in the back that this means voting/elections do not matter. And I have accepted that there is very little I can do about any of this but there are things I can do to make my life better so I will focus on them.

It is awesome to get some emotional screaming libtard who is complaining about Trump all rattled. And it is very easy to do when you accept the truths above. You agree with them Donald Trump is awful but then point out that there is no political solution and anyone the Democrats have to offer will be just as bad.

You can see the 5 stages of denial play out nicely with Trump supporters as well. Everyone is on a different stage but they process through it.

Denial - Q anons. They think "the storm is coming" and are in denial that it is 2020 and nothing has been done, even with a Godsend of a pandemic to make it all very easy to do.

Anger - Trump supporters who are angry at Trump but take it out on "those darn Demonrats". So much wasted energy here. I hope they get through it.

Bargaining - Well, if Trump can get part of the wall and get the GOP back in power in 2020 in the house we can really make some waves. None of this is happening but getting just 25% of Trump's promises would be nice.

Depression - "The black pill". What comes after the black pill?

Acceptance - The God Pill. What a glorious place to be. I can't control it, I can only share with others and hope enough people wake up to the realities we face. But even that I can't control because so many are in the previous phases of grief.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
JayMillz said:
Wow, great video. I forgot how much Trump denied all the obvious evidence out of China about how bad this would be. What a disaster.

Maybe Biden would be the better choice. With Biden he doesn't know what is going on or where he is even at and would spend the press conference rubbing Dr. Brix's shoulders and smelling her hair. Whereas with Trump we have him making huge mistakes and then trying to blame the largest country in the world with the most powerful military in a threatening manner. I am sure the CCP is really scared of Trump, LOL. What a clown.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
All that 4D chess from the God Emperor.

Let's imagine that back in early February when someone mentioned the WuFlu during a press conference that Mr Donald "the storm is coming" Trump simply said "yeah, the virus is going to be used to scare people into shutting down the economy and it's a bad virus but not really bad, like a sort of a really bad flu, and it's important that no matter how much fake news is put out about this virus by the fake media that only people vulnerable to the flu are going to need to isolate themselves, and this is really important because a lot of governors and other people in power are going to go along with the globalist vaccination agenda of shutting everything down and it'll cost tens of millions of jobs, so when that time comes just remember I told you all not to believe them".

Pop. Spell broken. Billions of hours of globalist planning down the drain.

But he couldn't say that, because the financial system was on its last legs and both sides of the uniparty are in on the pandemic narrative in order to cover up this GFC on steroids along with the real reason all these corporations and banks need to bailed out to the tune of many trillions of dollars.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Leonard D Neubache said:
All that 4D chess from the God Emperor.

Let's imagine that back in early February when someone mentioned the WuFlu during a press conference that Mr Donald "the storm is coming" Trump simply said "yeah, the virus is going to be used to scare people into shutting down the economy and it's a bad virus but not really bad, like a sort of a really bad flu, and it's important that no matter how much fake news is put out about this virus by the fake media that only people vulnerable to the flu are going to need to isolate themselves, and this is really important because a lot of governors and other people in power are going to go along with the globalist vaccination agenda of shutting everything down and it'll cost tens of millions of jobs, so when that time comes just remember I told you all not to believe them".

Pop. Spell broken. Billions of hours of globalist planning down the drain.

But he couldn't say that, because the financial system was on its last legs and both sides of the uniparty are in on the pandemic narrative in order to cover up this GFC on steroids along with the real reason all these corporations and banks need to bailed out to the tune of many trillions of dollars.
The US Govt. Virus (coronavirus) was a blessing to Trump to push his agenda. Everyone would support shutting down the borders and getting illegal aliens out when their own family's are at risk for it. Even most libtards would strongly support it.

And he did nothing with it. A gold opportunity to push his agenda and he did nothing. Well, he did put his idiots son in law, his even dumber daughter, and a immoral (should be felon for insider trading due to coronavirus) on the board to decide if we should open up the economy and kill off our parents and grandparents.

Just unbelievable.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I can't possibly see Cuomo winning an election against Trump. He is keeping New Yorkers hostage just to abuse his power

We did not need or use any of those additional supplies(ventilators, beds, the extra hospital workers, turning the Javitz center into a hospital which we did not need or use) and yet Cuomo is still talking like we need to keep the lockdowns in place. Sad.

JayMillz

Hummingbird
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
What's wrong with the Central Park Five? Surely you can find something better to bash Trump with.
He has a long history, especially in NYC, which is why I brought up that case. People are dying and he is talking about the ratings of his press conferences? His idiocy is no secret. I have agreed with his stance against illegal immigration, but that is about it. He acts like a buffoon at the press conferences. Ann Coulter, really??

paninaro

Woodpecker
It_is_my_time said:
Maybe Biden would be the better choice. With Biden he doesn't know what is going on or where he is even at and would spend the press conference rubbing Dr. Brix's shoulders and smelling her hair. Whereas with Trump we have him making huge mistakes and then trying to blame the largest country in the world with the most powerful military in a threatening manner. I am sure the CCP is really scared of Trump, LOL. What a clown.
My guess is Biden would be similar to George W. Bush. He knew he wasn't the sharpest guy in the crowd, so he surrounded himself with a bunch of smart people and let them largely run the show. Some of that got out of hand (Dick Cheney in particular), but a lot of it went OK.

If Biden just puts actual smart, qualified people on task forces and lets them run the show, that can work out well. At the very least, I'm pretty sure Biden wouldn't put his unqualified children and their spouses on any such task forces. Then all he needs to go is give good speeches, which are written by speechwriters anyway.

JayMillz

Hummingbird
paninaro said:
If Biden just puts actual smart, qualified people on task forces and lets them run the show, that can work out well. At the very least, I'm pretty sure Biden wouldn't put his unqualified children and their spouses on any such task forces. Then all he needs to go is give good speeches, which are written by speechwriters anyway.
Not good when we have to pick the lessor of two evils, but I agree with your analysis. Both have their challenges, but Biden seems like a more decent individual, out of the two. Trump is the kind of abrasive and rude individual you just want to punch in the mouth lol

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
paninaro said:
It_is_my_time said:
My guess is Biden would be similar to George W. Bush. He knew he wasn't the sharpest guy in the crowd, so he surrounded himself with a bunch of smart people and let them largely run the show. Some of that got out of hand (Dick Cheney in particular), but a lot of it went OK.

I appreciate your well thought out response. I honestly don't think it matters. If Biden or Trump wins, the same people behind the curtain keep pulling the strings for the puppets we see on TV.

I think Trump or Biden would end up being about the same. Trump and Bush are about the same. Bush did drag us into Iraq, but Trump came close in Syria and Iran, even with knowledge of how bad it would be for us AND after campaigning promising to pull out of the region.

That is why I don't care either way. I just get a good chuckle out of the people who get worked up over it. Sure, it would be GREAT if the GOP actually fulfilled any of their campaign promises. I would then have a vested interest. Instead the GOP claims they will do great things and then after they win elections they pretend fight and lose to the Democrats.

Crow
JayMillz said:
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
What's wrong with the Central Park Five? Surely you can find something better to bash Trump with.
He has a long history, especially in NYC, which is why I brought up that case. People are dying and he is talking about the ratings of his press conferences? His idiocy is no secret. I have agreed with his stance against illegal immigration, but that is about it. He acts like a buffoon at the press conferences. Ann Coulter, really??
He could be a bit more presidential while still calling out the BS, I'll grant you that.

But you're getting caught up in liberal agendas and talking points here. The Central Park 5 is a good example of this. Contrary to what the MSM and Netflix docs claim, these thugs were absolutely guilty of the most vile form of racially-motivated gang rape, and Trump speaking out against the settlement is one reason why, warts and all, he will always be a lesser evil than whoever the Dem establishment will line up against him.

JayMillz

Hummingbird
911 said:
But you're getting caught up in liberal agendas and talking points here. The Central Park 5 is a good example of this. Contrary to what the MSM and Netflix docs claim, these thugs were absolutely guilty of the most vile form of racially-motivated gang rape, and Trump speaking out against the settlement is one reason why, warts and all, he will always be a lesser evil than whoever the Dem establishment will line up against him.
I'm speaking from the standpoint of someone that grew up a few blocks from Central Park and could see myself in that situation. You talk as if you were? I'm a thug then, if you want to name call, a corporate thug, in fact.