Complaints of Donald Trump thread

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Leonard D Neubache said:
I Australia we have an elder abuse hotline for when someone meant to be helping a senile senior citizen is actually taking advantage of them.

Is there anything like that in America?
At this point I think Trump supports it and is just playing a role in the reality TV show he is putting on.

My guess is when Trump overextended himself in the 1980's and crashed his house of cards empire he was bailed out with stipulations. And this is one of the stipulations. To play the roll of the "tough guy American fighting for the American worker" and then very surgically crafted changing the meaning of this over time.

From shut down the borders, get Americans back to work, bring manufacturing home it is now it is just Obama's 3rd term, or George Bush's 5th term. There is no difference in Bush and Obama and Trump. Open borders, people flooding in, no manufacturing boost, no reasonable healthcare plan, endless middle east wars when we can't be safe at home, fake unemployment numbers, stock market bubble, on and on.

I said before I thought it would be no different if Hillary had won. That really upset a lot of people. But I have thought about it and I believe it would have been better had Hillary won. And the reason is...

- 50% of this country has no clue how the real world works and just votes Democrat to make themselves feel better (women/weak men) or votes Democrat for free stuff (welfare leaches).

- 40% of this country now thinks "America First" means George W. Bush policy.

- 10% of this country gets it. But growing this number seems impossible with social media shutdown but more importantly because Trump has the 40% brainwashed into thinking he is "America First". So when this 10% speaks out, the 40% not only refuses to listen they join in with the 50% to have them completely shut out of any conversation.

With Hillary up there we would have the same policies (we now see the same people pull the strings) but 40% brainwashed would be more willing to listen to reason. He also has this 40% now more willing that ever to compromise on their beliefs because of lies like "strongest economy ever" and "we need more legal immigration" or what ever other lie Trump wants to boast about.

paninaro

Woodpecker
Leonard D Neubache said:
I Australia we have an elder abuse hotline for when someone meant to be helping a senile senior citizen is actually taking advantage of them.

Yes, elder abuse laws are at the state and local level, not federal level. Most states have it as a separate criminal charge, and also have a hotline. Here's the one for Miami for example:
https://www.miamidade.gov/global/police/abuse-neglect-elderly-disabled-person.page

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
It_is_my_time said:
Leonard D Neubache said:

At this point I think Trump supports it and is just playing a role in the reality TV show he is putting on.

My guess is when Trump overextended himself in the 1980's and crashed his house of cards empire he was bailed out with stipulations. And this is one of the stipulations. To play the roll of the "tough guy American fighting for the American worker" and then very surgically crafted changing the meaning of this over time.

From shut down the borders, get Americans back to work, bring manufacturing home it is now it is just Obama's 3rd term, or George Bush's 5th term. There is no difference in Bush and Obama and Trump. Open borders, people flooding in, no manufacturing boost, no reasonable healthcare plan, endless middle east wars when we can't be safe at home, fake unemployment numbers, stock market bubble, on and on.

I said before I thought it would be no different if Hillary had won. That really upset a lot of people. But I have thought about it and I believe it would have been better had Hillary won. And the reason is...

- 50% of this country has no clue how the real world works and just votes Democrat to make themselves feel better (women/weak men) or votes Democrat for free stuff (welfare leaches).

- 40% of this country now thinks "America First" means George W. Bush policy.

- 10% of this country gets it. But growing this number seems impossible with social media shutdown but more importantly because Trump has the 40% brainwashed into thinking he is "America First". So when this 10% speaks out, the 40% not only refuses to listen they join in with the 50% to have them completely shut out of any conversation.

With Hillary up there we would have the same policies (we now see the same people pull the strings) but 40% brainwashed would be more willing to listen to reason. He also has this 40% now more willing that ever to compromise on their beliefs because of lies like "strongest economy ever" and "we need more legal immigration" or what ever other lie Trump wants to boast about.
This is true. Moreover, there is a very sizable percentage of Trump supporters that are more into the cult of personality that Trump projects & barely have any clue about the actual policies & decisions the administration is executing. An on & off friend of mine (who as of recently I'm on yet another hiatus from talking to) definitely falls into this category. One of those guys that swears that Trump is God & would practically worship him, but I likely have a better idea of what Trump is doing policy-wise on a daily basis than that simple minded (but very arrogant & self-righteous) "friend".

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Most of us went in for that silliness for a while. The whole "god-emperor" shtick. Some of us came to our senses. Others are committed utterly.

I can't really understand it anymore myself. No self respecting individual would accept the level of bullshit Trump has peddled if it were delivered by a friend or a spouse. After getting stood up at the cinema or the bowling alley for the 67th time you'd tend to cut your losses and call it a day. I suppose they cling to that hope because (without Christ) the alternative is pretty dire. Meanwhile others like Vox Day have staked their enormous egos on having backed a winning horse, though I suspect they're already wargaming their loser's limp for when Trump steps out of the Whitehouse and The Storm(tm) proves to be a well played con job.

Meanwhile it's plain as day to me that the deep state controls both Trump and his opposition entirely. Consider what a wide berth the MSM gives Kushner. Trump's nepotistic arrangement with his grotesque Jew-in-law is highly unAmerican and ought to be an easy all-day-every-day killshot for the likes of CNN/NBC/etc but for some reason they barely if ever seem to touch on it.

The contest of wills is all theater for the masses. Trump was given the job because if Hillary was elected then serious rebellion was on the cards.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
jordypip23 said:
This is true. Moreover, there is a very sizable percentage of Trump supporters that are more into the cult of personality that Trump projects & barely have any clue about the actual policies & decisions the administration is executing. An on & off friend of mine (who as of recently I'm on yet another hiatus from talking to) definitely falls into this category. One of those guys that swears that Trump is God & would practically worship him, but I likely have a better idea of what Trump is doing policy-wise on a daily basis than that simple minded (but very arrogant & self-righteous) "friend".
This about sums up my handful of "Trump is God emperor still" friends.

Its exactly as Lenoard points out.
Leonard D Neubache said:
I can't really understand it anymore myself. No self respecting individual would accept the level of bullshit Trump has peddled if it were delivered by a friend or a spouse. After getting stood up at the cinema or the bowling alley for the 67th time you'd tend to cut your losses and call it a day.
The right loves calling the lefts cucks, but when I think of my friends that are still up on trumps nuts as a man who can do no evil, I can't help but think how cucked they are too. No different than the left, at this point in my eyes they are just as brainwashed as the cucks on the left they despise so much.

Leonard D Neubache said:
Meanwhile it's plain as day to me that the deep state controls both Trump and his opposition entirely. Consider what a wide berth the MSM gives Kushner. Trump's nepotistic arrangement with his grotesque Jew-in-law is highly unAmerican and ought to be an easy all-day-every-day killshot for the likes of CNN/NBC/etc but for some reason they barely if ever seem to touch on it.
Just another reason I don't understand why people are still on the Trump train. They act like he is in charge playing 4-D chess. Hes not playing anything than golf, tweeting, and what ever string his puppet masters decide to pull that day.

paninaro

Woodpecker
Leonard D Neubache said:
Kushner rarely speaks in public or makes public statements, so it's hard for the media to go after him if they have nothing to quote him on. They did hammer him when he said the federal stockpile was "ours" not for the states (who is "ours"?).

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Kushner has been in the media spotlight routinely and the Left is willing to criticize Trump for anything down the colour of his socks.

It's all a sham. Trump is a cardboard cut-out villain to hollowly placate the Right on one side and whip the Left on the other into militancy.

Kushner is there to assure the global jewry that they have nothing to worry about and that orange Hitler is just a cartoon hero to keep the white goyim compliant.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Almost 1 in 3 working aged Americans are currently out of the work force.

Cutting off immigration is favored by 8 out of 10 American voters.

Trump ran a campaign on closing the borders and has so far used every excuse possible.

I don't know what excuse he will use this time, but he will not shut off immigration. This is the moment of truth, Trump is a fraud.

Source for 8 out of 10 American voter wishing to cut off immigration.

And even if that is true, we literally have no good candidate (Maybe Bernie, considering Trump may be a fraud all along. Tulsi Gabbard, the second best president to vote for in the past decade after Ron Paul) to vote for this year. The choices are even worse than between Obama and Mitt Romney.

On whichever side you are on-these two, Paul and Gabbard-were the two best president candidates in the past decades and they were not voted in.

We have absolutely nothing to look forward to in the next president administration. Nada, nada!

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
ScannerLIV said:
Source for 8 out of 10 American voter wishing to cut off immigration.

And even if that is true, we literally have no good candidate (Maybe Bernie, considering Trump may be a fraud all along. Tulsi Gabbard, the second best president to vote for in the past decade after Ron Paul) to vote for this year. The choices are even worse than between Obama and Mitt Romney.

On whichever side you are on-these two, Paul and Gabbard-were the two best president candidates in the past decades and they were not voted in.

We have absolutely nothing to look forward to in the next president administration. Nada, nada!
There isn't a political solution to our problems. No one is coming to save us. It us up to us to save ourselves.

https://nationalfile.com/usa-today-poll-80-of-americans-support-total-immigration-halt/

I really am surprised Trump couldn't at least half ass fake he cared about his base. Just cut immigration for a few months and then ramp it up into overdrive once the crisis is over to please his masters. We can't even get that out of him.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Well we have reached the level of the humiliation ritual. You have to imagine that this is priceless comedy to the elites. Remember the election night clip we used to watch? The one with all the Democrats becoming increasingly nervous before getting the final result and breaking down entirely?

I suspect the elites have teams of editors that cut clips of Trump fucking Red America interspersed with approval ratings polls and clips of his rallies where people wave and cry like he's the second coming. And they watch those videos while drinking $10,000 a bottle wine (bought specifically with the tax breaks from the last stimulus bill) and laugh and laugh and laugh.

perros

Robin
You have to give it to Trump though. He is a very good politician without necessarily being a standard politician himself.

He has an incredible ability to throw red meat to his base, but at the same time not actually do anything for working people and serve the ultra rich and wealthy. Something like 90% plus of conservative voters approve of the job Donald Trump is doing. That base isn't going anywhere, and are loyal to him 100% no matter what he does. All he has to do is have a Muslim ban here and there, ban immigration for 2 months, tell minority democratic congresswomen to go back to their country every now and then, rile up second amendment protesters in the form of tweets, rile up quarantine protesters in the form of tweets, pander to evangelicals, and that's really it. Throw meat to that base in the form of cultural politics while serving the donor class and the rich without your base actually knowing what's going on.

I also notice that there is a huge difference between the conservative base and the left's base. The conservative base is more about culture and less about economics than anything else (Fuck the Muslims and Mexicans :laugh:, second amendment rights, state's rights, Religious rights (Evangelicals), pro-life) etc... The left's base is more economic in the form of (Medicare for All, Tuition free college, ending student debt, ending medical debt, raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour, fuck the billionaires and corporations, worker's rights) etc...

Part of the reason why I feel like Trump won in 2016 was because he played both sides of the political spectrum in the form of populism of cultural issues from the right and economic issues from the left (worker's rights, fuck the corporations, fuck the bad trade deals) etc...

perros

Robin
Leonard D Neubache said:
Most of us went in for that silliness for a while. The whole "god-emperor" shtick. Some of us came to our senses. Others are committed utterly.

I can't really understand it anymore myself. No self respecting individual would accept the level of bullshit Trump has peddled if it were delivered by a friend or a spouse.
Unfortunately Trump's statement in 2016 was correct.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."

Donald Trump
The American voter for the most part is very uninformed. Its the same way Democratic voters keep voting for Biden when the guy can barely speak.

JayMillz

Hummingbird
https://www.yahoo.com/news/medical-experts-denounce-trumps-latest-015603413.html

Medical experts denounce Trump's latest 'dangerous' suggestion to treat Covid-19

Donald Trump has stunned viewers by suggesting that people could receive injections of disinfectant to cure the coronavirus, a notion one medical expert described as “jaw-dropping”.

Trump was already facing a backlash over his championing of hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug, as a therapy for the coronavirus, a quixotic effort amplified by the conservative network Fox News. Research has found no evidence that it is beneficial and a government vaccine expert has claimed he was fired for limiting its use.

A Washington Post reporter asked if it was dangerous for Trump to make people think they would be safe by going outside in summer heat. The president turned to Bryan and said: “I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure.

“Maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say, maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor.”

In a cringeworthy moment, he asked Birx if she had ever heard of heat and light in relation to the coronavirus. “Not as a treatment,” she said, explaining that the body responds to the virus with a fever.

Experts questioned why the homeland security report had been promoted at the briefing. Dr Irwin Redlener, the director of the Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University, told the MSNBC network: “Everything that this scientist talked about from homeland security was basically incoherent, nonsensical, not really supported by evidence and really quite contrary to a lot of things that we do know about some of the things he was saying.

“First of all, people do get Covid, have been getting Covid in warm climates, including New Orleans but also other countries that have a warm climate right now. Second of all, this issue with UV light is hypothetical but also UV light can be very harmful and we did not hear anything resembling a balanced discussion of what the evidence is for and against UV light, but it’s certainly not ready for prime time.”

JayMillz

Hummingbird
https://www.yahoo.com/news/lysol-manufacturer-warns-against-internal-105047346.html

Lysol maker warns against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments

WASHINGTON — The manufacturer of Lysol, a disinfectant spray and cleaning product, issued a statement warning against any internal use after President Donald Trump suggested that people could get an "injection" of "the disinfectant that knocks (coronavirus) out in a minute."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," a spokesperson for Reckitt Benckiser, the United Kingdom-based owner of Lysol, said in a statement to NBC News.

"As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information," the statement continued, adding that the company believes it has a "responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts."