Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member

Troller

Woodpecker
^
He said that because the media would spin it the wrong way whatever he would say. Like they are doing from day one. And this could be harmful to some ignorant people who would drink bleach. If media weren´t a bunch of cheap whores they would´ve broadcasted Trump message with treatments being tested associated with his message. Different question is why Trump doesn´t buy them off.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Troller said:
^
He said that because the media would spin it the wrong way whatever he would say. Like they are doing from day one. And this could be harmful to some ignorant people who would drink bleach. If media weren´t a bunch of cheap whores they would´ve broadcasted Trump message with treatments being tested associated with his message. Different question is why Trump doesn´t buy them off.
Because Trump is a very key part of the deep state. He is the perfect pressure release valve for fed up middle class Americans. He is also a great distraction and at the same time he weasels in the deep state talking points but in a more Conservative friendly way.

His job regarding the media is to whine about them but not actually do anything about it. If he really wanted to do something about it he could invite in more true American First media outlets to ask questions.

It is working perfectly. The country has been bankrupted by billionaires and yet they get an additional $5 trillion free and clear to play with and in the meantime the serfs are fighting with each other about whether we have the "freedom" to go back to being wage slaves.

perros

Robin
JayMillz said:
lol what an imbecile

Yeah that was pretty bad. That comment was not sarcasm, he clearly was sincere in his comment lol. I'm dissapointed in Trump, and I expected more from him to have a better comeback than that. I'm a big fan of Trump's comebacks, trollish behavior, tweets, his ability to fight the press, etc... But the "I was being sarcastic" comment was weak.

He should have said something along the lines of "I'm just asking questions, the experts are here and I was asking questions that some people might have, I'm not a doctor and I was asking the experts some questions, but the fake news media is going to spin it how they want to." That would have been a better deflection. But it is what it is.

He was clearly embarrassed by it which shows in that video.

Wutang

Ostrich
Gold Member
Cobra said:
Since when did this thread turn into a left wing sounding board? :dodgy:
I don't mind Trump criticism but a lot of these recent posts, especially the ones from JayMillz seem similar to what you would see on a Orange Man Bad thread on Reddit or woke Twitter. The next step is to start accusing him of being sexist and racist.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
Wutang said:
Cobra said:
Since when did this thread turn into a left wing sounding board? :dodgy:
I don't mind Trump criticism but a lot of these recent posts, especially the ones from JayMillz seem similar to what you would see on a Orange Man Bad thread on Reddit or woke Twitter. The next step is to start accusing him of being sexist and racist.
Lol I can see why one would think that. I doubt anyone here cares whether or not Trump is sexist or racist. And if Trump was sexist or racist, folks here still wouldn't care lol. The much bigger concern is that he promised the world to his (shrinking) base & has only delivered on a small percentage of his promises.

There is also concern that there are forces around him that have very different objectives that could undermine the prosperity of the American people outside of the 1% at the top.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
LOL, China almost used my standardized list of excuses:

"It's just the flu."
"It's just a strong flu."
"It's just a bit stronger than a strong flu."
"It's not as bad as Spanish flu."
"It's only very old people."
"It's only old people."
"It's only people with existing illnesses."
"It's only people with high blood pressure."
"Herd immunity will stop it."
"We've reached herd immunity months ago."
"We've reached herd immunity last week."
"We've reached as much as 5% herd immunity by now."
"The end of winter will stop it."
"Warm weather will stop it."
"Moist weather will stop it."
"Tropical weather will stop it."
"20% of natural deaths are treated as coronavirus deaths."
"50% of natural deaths are treated as coronavirus deaths."
"100% of natural deaths are treated as coronavirus deaths."
"Graves are being dug up in to increase deaths past 100% of natural numbers."
"People die from coronavirus because they're old."
"People die from coronavirus because they're sick."
"People die from coronavirus because ventilators are killing them."
"People die from coronavirus because they're being kidnapped from the street and killed by ventilators."
"Fewer people have died than from flu in a week."
"Fewer people have died than from flu in a month."
"Fewer people have died than from flu in a year."
"Fewer people have died than from flu in a decade."
"I've had this back in February."
"I've had this back in January."
"I've had this back in December."
"I've had this back in November."
"The daily number of deaths is less than tuberculosis."
"The daily number of deaths is less than car accidents."
"The daily number of deaths is less than cancer."
"The daily number of deaths is less than tuberculosis, car accidents, and cancer combined."

It never ends.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Not Trump in the tweet, but his political party.

The GOP needs to go away.

$6 trillion for an endless war 7,000 miles away and no reason to start it or end it in sight. YES!
$5 trillion for the billionaire class after they crashed the economy. YES!
$2 trillion for the financial class after they crashed the economy by fucking up their only job. YES!
$4 trillion for average Americans who are drowning financially and having to choose between medical treatment and electrical bills NO!

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Apple manufacturing moving from China... to India.

And now Trump is loosening the restrictions on visa workers so they can stay longer and even stay if they are unemployed. So Trump is actually working to increase immigration at the very same time 1 in 3 working aged Americans (over 70 million of 205 million total) are unemployed.

And on top of this, Trump allowed the Democrats to make him look like a fool, take away the populist momentum he had, and push for a financial stimulus for the American people. What a huge blunder on his part, he is now on record supporting giving billionaires trillions of dollars to play with while the Democrats are now on record of trying to give working class people $1,200 a month while their jobs disappeared.

If this is "winning", then maybe it is time to go back to losing with the Democrats so at least everyone can focus on the problem and not make excuses for it.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Oh dear Christ no.... that will bring the liberal troll wave down on us so fast. Oops... only at 30.
I don't think many of the posters here still believe in the false dichotomy of the "left" and the "right". The GOP and Democrats are owned by the same people and those people will always place Americans and the American way at the bottom of their concerns.

Trump has done two great things. Woke a lot of people up in 2016 pushing a populist narrative, even though he has since tried to put it all back in the bottle. And he has proven to a lot of people that there isn't a political solution and instead of worrying about trying to get more "freedom loving GOP members" elected, we can spend our time with our families and let the GOP die out. If the GOP is going to lie to us repeatedly then we might as well rip the band-aid off and get it over with.