Complaints of Donald Trump thread

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
You're noticing that your ability to rationalize any course of action you would prefer to take is functionally infinite.

None of us really have any idea whatsoever about the extent to which our vote makes a difference nor what the long term outcome of that difference will even be, therefore speculation (which almost invariably involves emotionally/spiritually dysfunctional states) is largely pointless.

Or in other words, getting hung up on the maybes and what-ifs leads to spiritual dysfunction for no gain. Just do your best to ignore the drama for 1460 days and vote for the least worst candidate on the morning of the 1461st day.

Easier said than done, but that seems like the gold standard to strive toward.

Rob Banks

Kingfisher
↑True.

I guess I was just wondering what was the theology behind Ripperger's idea that we should all vote.

I guess voting wouldn't really hurt.

Do you happen to have the clip where Ripperger says we should all vote?

Last edited:

paninaro

Kingfisher
I guess voting wouldn't really hurt.
The other benefit to voting is that there are local elections on the same ballot. Generally the school board isn't part of a vast conspiracy like some claim the presidential candidates are, but voting for the right candidate can help the community. For example, some school board candidates are too focused on "equity and diversity" instead of more important topics like "ensuring all kids are literate".

kel

Kingfisher
If only people got involved in local politics (school boards, zoning meetings, etc) the way they get involved in national and international politics. You can actually make a difference there, even with something as stupid as voting, to say nothing of actually showing up for these "boring" meetings and having your say.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
This situation with China will get interesting. The Chinese Communist Government is cornered. Trump attacks them to try to paint them as the blame for coronavirus with the upcoming election, but also to harm their economy so his Wall Street donors can buy up more Chinese investments at a cheaper price.

But now China is starting to hit back. I think the CCP realizes that they have to start to make moves now if they want to protect themselves. This might bode very well for the US economy.

It is a damn shame Trump squandered this opportunity to implement nationalist policies he ran on and instead thought that leaving status quo in place and 1,200 measly dollars would be good enough.

If his final act as a public figure is to lose to a guy with dementia on the national stage and the press he hounded then getting the last laugh, well, he earned it.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
The Democrats, corporations, globalists, corrupt politicians, anti-american commie lovers, and the US media are firmly pro Red China. When the anti communists were in charge, America was a prosperous, faithful, and healthy country. They were the real deal.
I brought this comment to this thread because it didn't seem to be going down a path that matched Donald Trump support.

The current Chinese communist party is a huge thorn in the side of the Globalists. The globalists want to open up the Chinese economy and exploit their people just like they have done in the west over the last 75 years. And they are winning in China, but it is a slow and painful process for them because the Chinese Communist Party still has a lot of power in China. But their power is slowly waning.

Personally I don't care about the CCP either way. I wouldn't want to live under communist occupation but it isn't the CCP who has...

- Bought off our politicians to render our elections worthless since the early 1960's.
- Brought in millions of people legally and then given them the social safety net my family worked for generations to build so that I cannot trust on its dependence.
- Destroyed our healthcare system making the choice of "go to the hospital or face bankruptcy and generational ruin" if you happen to get laid off from your job and have an accident.
- Continues to bring in millions of people when 1 out of 3 working aged Americans are out of work.

And I could list 10/20 probably 30 more things the globalists have done to destroy the west and all of our lives, but I think you get the point. It wasn't the CCP who did these things. And the people right now attacking the CCP (Trump and his handlers, GOP, Democrats) are the people who did do these things. I don't know of a Democrat talking about how great the CCP is. Maybe they don't full on attack the CCP like Trump so that trillionaire investment groups can buy up more Chinese property. But I don't know of any Democrats actively supporting the CCP and demanding trillionaire wall street firms leave China alone.

Is the enemy of my enemy my friend? No, but they are not my enemy right now. The people destroying the west is my concern. Not the guys half way around the world.

Attacking the CCP would be like attacking Iran. Iran isn't the one doing the things I listed above. I may not support their government either but they are not the ones destroying my country.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I walked away and thought about it more and the China situation gives me my final answer as to whether Hlilary or Trump would have been better in 2016....

The Neo-Cons (exist in both parties) lied and said Afghanistan was about capturing Bin Ladin, that Iraq had WMD, that Syria is gassing innocent people, that Iran is a threat to the USA and now about China.

But by 2010 or so most Americans have wised up to the game and realized throwing away trillions of dollars on endless wars with fake enemies was the ultimate sin. By 2016 anti-war Trump beat pro-war Hillary, or at least that were the stances they were given by their puppet masters. How much was authentic is hard to say.

Hillary would have attacked the CCP just as hard at Trump, if not harder. She is a Wall Street goon with tons of connections and they would have used her to decimate the Chinese economy with tariffs just like they have with Trump. Then they can go in and buy up Chinese investment opportunities.

The difference if Hillary was doing it instead of Trump, is her base would be saying "I don't care about the CCP, where is my healthcare?" While the right wing would be saying "we heard the same about Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, were is our job protections and our future". There could be some very interesting dialog to be had.

Instead under Trump you have the left saying "Orange Man Bad" and the right saying "China is the blame for all the problems we face right now". And the powers that be are laughing as they scoop up billions of more dollars and our futures fade into oblivion.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
LOL, people now saying Sessions should drop out of the Senate race and run as a kamikaze 3rd party Presidential candidate to sink Trump. Run as a true nationalist, split Trump's base, actually give a real message instead of a cowardly BS message and then watch Trump whine and cry like a baby about it.

Now that would be funny to watch.

Easy_C

Crow
Personally I don't care about the CCP either way. I wouldn't want to live under communist occupation but it isn't the CCP who has...

- Bought off our politicians to render our elections worthless since the early 1960's.
- Brought in millions of people legally and then given them the social safety net my family worked for generations to build so that I cannot trust on its dependence.
- Destroyed our healthcare system making the choice of "go to the hospital or face bankruptcy and generational ruin" if you happen to get laid off from your job and have an accident.
- Continues to bring in millions of people when 1 out of 3 working aged Americans are out of work.

And I could list 10/20 probably 30 more things the globalists have done to destroy the west and all of our lives, but I think you get the point. It wasn't the CCP who did these things. And the people right now attacking the CCP (Trump and his handlers, GOP, Democrats) are the people who did do these things. I don't know of a Democrat talking about how great the CCP is. Maybe they don't full on attack the CCP like Trump so that trillionaire investment groups can buy up more Chinese property. But I don't know of any Democrats actively supporting the CCP and demanding trillionaire wall street firms leave China alone.
No, but the CCP does a lot of those things and the destruction of our productive capacity, and consequently the middle class, was accomplished by CCP and globalists collaborating on "free trade".

When it comes to "Democrats supporting the CCP", Japan covered this while back:

As for politicians "actively supporting the CCP", that happened very recently as the Democrats literally stated verbatim CCP talking points about how blaming China for anything was "racist".

What we need to be cautious of is how to dis-entangle the confluence of interests between globalists and China without creating a situation that's ripe for a war.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Why did Sessions have to recuse himself? Is there a law that absolutely mandates that for that specific situation? Or is it just a cuck's code of honor and propriety? I can guarantee that an Obama appointee would have gone in guns blazing if the situation was reversed.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
No, but the CCP does a lot of those things and the destruction of our productive capacity, and consequently the middle class, was accomplished by CCP and globalists collaborating on "free trade".

When it comes to "Democrats supporting the CCP", Japan covered this while back:

As for politicians "actively supporting the CCP", that happened very recently as the Democrats literally stated verbatim CCP talking points about how blaming China for anything was "racist".

What we need to be cautious of is how to dis-entangle the confluence of interests between globalists and China without creating a situation that's ripe for a war.
The CCP didn't bribe our politicians to send their manufacturing jobs overseas. That was billionaire globalists who reside on Wall Street. The CCP didn't bribe our politicians to flood the country with millions of people who hate us and want to destroy our way of living. That was again the globalist bankers. Sure the CCP might jump on that train for their own benefit, who can blame them, it isn't the CCP's responsibility to protect the American people.

Of course the CCP uses the "racist" rhetoric. So does Syria and Iran. They do so because they know it works here to keep the country divided. The Democrats do it to make money. The CCP does it to buy itself more time.

I'm not a fan of the CCP at all, but it isn't the CCP destroying the USA from within.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Why did Sessions have to recuse himself? Is there a law that absolutely mandates that for that specific situation? Or is it just a cuck's code of honor and propriety? I can guarantee that an Obama appointee would have gone in guns blazing if the situation was reversed.
GREAT question. And I thought about this just this morning to be honest. And something popped into my head. I am very good at reading people and there is one moment in time that told me what type of man Jeff Sessions is.

During the Senate family photo session with Biden, Sessions did something remarkable. Biden kept fiddling with the little girls on camera and it is very disgusting. When it came to Session's family, Sessions has an adopted grand daughter who is Asian. Biden went after her and Sessions blocked him and protected her. It is really remarkable...

Anyway, this tells me a lot about Sessions. I think he is great at reading people too. And I think he knows what kind of coward Trump is and he knew he could only do what was legally possible to protect him. If he was willing to break the law for him, like others have done, he would let him rot in prison, like he has done many of his loyal followers. I think Sessions saw through the trap and say "nah, I'm not going to prison for this clown".

That is my guess anyway. The man has a long history of being a staunch nationalist. One of the few in DC.